cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

At least it gets Sportsbetting more exposure

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I hate the fact that FanDuel & DraftKings both distanced themselves from sports betting for Sooo long claiming their product was in no way related to gambling, and now here they are reaping the rewards from it.
    Yeah and the NBA spent years fighting gambling and then when they heard it might be legalized they demanded to be paid 1% of bets. What?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    I’ve been to FanDuel a bunch of times now. I’ve also been to Vegas many times. The amounts I see people betting on a consistent basis at FanDuel I’ve never seen anyplace else. Just normal guys on line placing thousands on games on a Monday afternoon. They are getting all of NYC and North Jersey action which has a huge amount of money.
    They are not getting all the NY/NJ action.

William Hill and DraftKings are taking a lot of action, not to mention offshore and locals.

DK doing a bigger handle than Fanduel, btw.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20145

"If the court finds in our favor, a portion of the proceeds will fund scholarships for creative writing programs at New Jersey universities."

Ha. Good one.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    They are not getting all the NY/NJ action.

William Hill and DraftKings are taking a lot of action, not to mention offshore and locals.

DK doing a bigger handle than Fanduel, btw.
    Draftkings made more money in sept. 8 mill to 7 mill, but that includes the app which FanDuel got out later in the month.

Have you been to both books live?

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

This seems to be an open and shut case? Why would FD even fight it? What possible defense could they have?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    This seems to be an open and shut case? Why would FD even fight it? What possible defense could they have?
    You'd think they'd just make a deal with WH, it's obviously word for word. The only question may be if that's actually copy written. Is it normal for companies to copyright terms like this? Just seems unusual, but maybe it's the norm.

First 12