mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by TourLooper View Post
    AC88 doesn't take US bettors. They're part of the Pinnacle group
    To my knowledge: AC is more "don't ask don't tell" as long as you use Bitcoin.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hey papageorgio I saw a guy with your name post in the Dead and Company livestream chat the other night.

I believe VPN's are effective as long as you know someone in the proper country for address verification.

mrpapageorgio

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Hey papageorgio I saw a guy with your name post in the Dead and Company livestream chat the other night.
    I saw the registration form for AC88 recently, and all they ask for is your email basically if you're willing to do Bitcoin only; so I don't think they care as much about address verification if it's just Bitcoin.

Wasn't me. I notice a lot of people who have seen Vegas Vacation like to use this as an alias. lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I saw the registration form for AC88 recently, and all they ask for is your email basically if you're willing to do Bitcoin only; so I don't think they care as much about address verification if it's just Bitcoin.

Wasn't me. I notice a lot of people who have seen Vegas Vacation like to use this as an alias. lol
    They have asked some people for ID after signing up as bitcoin only. And some regions are still restricted. But you won't be penalized for supplying your true info in that case. Don't try to trick them or bother with a VPN on their website, but do use a VPN when using their books.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    If you have 5k to throw down on a wager just buy a plane ticket to Vegas and do it in cash.

If you're in the US and trying to get 5k moved around for an online book you're going to get beat up on fee's and trying to get your money in or out. Make life simple on yourself and just catch a flight to Nevada or Delaware.
    Agree with that.

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

you can use btc it is cheap

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

ive laid way more than 500 on a bet on 5dimes. no idea what this guys talkin about

mrpapageorgio

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    ive laid way more than 500 on a bet on 5dimes. no idea what this guys talkin about
    I think the reduced juice only limits you to $500/bet. That's what I remember reading when I signed up.

Jared Brooks
    Jared Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    If you have 5k to throw down on a wager just buy a plane ticket to Vegas and do it in cash.

If you're in the US and trying to get 5k moved around for an online book you're going to get beat up on fee's and trying to get your money in or out. Make life simple on yourself and just catch a flight to Nevada or Delaware.
    Absurd response.

Bookmaker has no fees on bitcoin deposits/withdrawals plus higher limits than any Vegas book. Plus I can play from my own home.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I think the reduced juice only limits you to $500/bet. That's what I remember reading when I signed up.
    well just tried 700 on thiem ml on reduced. worked just fine

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Overnight Baseball is 500.00

mrpapageorgio

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    well just tried 700 on thiem ml on reduced. worked just fine
    I stand corrected. I just remember reading the limit was $500 on reduced juice when I signed up as one of the caveats to betting reduced compared to regular lines on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brooks View Post
    Absurd response.
    Bookmaker has no fees on bitcoin deposits/withdrawals plus higher limits than any Vegas book. Plus I can play from my own home.
    Agree. If you know what you're doing, you can have the Bitcoin in an exchange in an hour or so and cash out for less than .5% in fees. Also, unless the market is in a heavy correction mode that day and acting very volatile, you're not gonna lose much (or you may even gain) in the exchange rate either.

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Bookmaker definitely

First 12