1. #1
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    The Giant................

    SEND THE PHOTOS MAN

    BEEN WAITING FOR 5 DAYS

  2. #2
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 6,094
    Betpoints: 350

    Penis photos?

  3. #3
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32174


  4. #4
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    He promised me photos

    He might be playing a sick game here and I have no times for games

    Washington MLB +114

  5. #5
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,325
    Betpoints: 3679

    Send the man his photos giant

  6. #6
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 21,480
    Betpoints: 233

    Sent.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Thank You

  8. #8
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,015
    Betpoints: 3185

    JJ has an inverted penis fetish

  9. #9
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 21,480
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    JJ has an inverted penis fetish
    Only guys with inverted penises would know such a thing.

  10. #10
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,015
    Betpoints: 3185

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Only guys with inverted penises would know such a thing.

    He asked me and i had to tell the truth

    6.5 inches bone pressed

    outverted like a mofo

  11. #11
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 21,480
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    He asked me and i had to tell the truth

    6.5 inches bone pressed

    outverted like a mofo
    You just described my tip.

  12. #12
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32174

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thank You
    JJ, forward those pics to me and I will let you know if they are legit.

    Giant may be trying to pull a fast one here.

  13. #13
    Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,564
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    JJ, forward those pics to me and I will let you know if they are legit.

    Giant may be trying to pull a fast one here.
    did he send JJ this?



  14. #14
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,785
    Betpoints: 1445

    can giant take a joke?

    dr phil cant


  15. #15
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Men they were picks of swing clubs in SF

    Talking to a girl in the Lehigh Valley thatís interested in this type of stuff so I need to do research and what better place to start then San Francisco and the giant knows the city inside and out stop jumping to conclusions itís a sign of being uneducated

  16. #16
    vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-21-10
    Posts: 6,331
    Betpoints: 578

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Men they were picks of swing clubs in SF

    Talking to a girl in the Lehigh Valley thatís interested in this type of stuff so I need to do research and what better place to start then San Francisco and the giant knows the city inside and out stop jumping to conclusions itís a sign of being uneducated
    Yes. That's fair enough. So what did you do immediately upon getting the photos? Pull the shades down, and..

  17. #17
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 28,917
    Betpoints: 532

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    did he send JJ this?


    Why would Giant have a pic of Krack and Mrs Donk

  18. #18
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    No

    Pictures contained devices , locations of chambers , pics of players and teams , menus of what is offered, rukebooks and 1 link to a jelly store specific to swingers , yeh some weird stuff.

    I am looking for a particular chamber or steamhouse just with straights .

    Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Yes. That's fair enough. So what did you do immediately upon getting the photos? Pull the shades down, and..

  19. #19
    Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,564
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why would Giant have a pic of Krack and Mrs Donk
    because ms. donk was tired of being photographed with my dick, and wanted to go to a much smaller unit....

  20. #20
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,294
    Betpoints: 1726

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You just described my tip.

  21. #21
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,015
    Betpoints: 3185

    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    How did it taste, gumbo?

  22. #22
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,294
    Betpoints: 1726

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    How did it taste, gumbo?
    Like paste.

  23. #23
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 32174

    JJGold and The Giant are kinky mother fukkers.

Top