USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29359

Coach most of the poker guys cool & down to earth. Mpash, Big O, Jake, Sin, BeerDog to name a few.

Funny Opie story from the Bash: he's sitting there with all the SBR pretty boys at the super bowl party. In walks Brett Farve & his entourage. Opie proceeds to tell him he's somehow related to Jerry Jones & obviously still bitter from the Packers playoff win over the cowboys,tells Brett to get the Fuk out of "his party". I walk over to Opie, tell him if he opens his mouth the rest of the game I'll slap the shit out of him. He gets up & stays in his room the rest of the trip. Told Johnny Manziel this story in Costa Rica & guy couldn't stop laughing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    Betpoints: 1012

That doesn't change the fact that it was a catch.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10

The thing is everyone sells himself very well behind this keyboard that they're very normal, cool have a great life but that's just not the case and many many many here other than the guys that don't post.

When you're from the cast system your family basically chooses who your friends will be and they're part of your cast or some external cast that has the same values and or ideas of our cast.

grease lightnin
    &
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The thing is everyone sells himself very well behind this keyboard that they're very normal, cool have a great life but that's just not the case and many many many here other than the guys that don't post.

When you're from the cast system your family basically chooses who your friends will be and they're part of your cast or some external cast that has the same values and or ideas of our cast.
    1st shift JJ is Indian

His caste: untouchable

Sam Odom
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

1st shift JJ is Indian

2nd shift JJ is Jew

3rd African American

jjgold

Sammy I would shake your hand and give you a cigar and walk away

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24914

jjgold

I think meeting people here is starting to diminish in becoming a thing of the past other than the occasional meet – I don't see people breaking down doors other than booya to meet everybody

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16277

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think meeting people here is starting to diminish in becoming a thing of the past other than the occasional meet – I don't see people breaking down doors other than booya to meet everybody
    I just break windows....not doors

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24649

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Coach most of the poker guys cool & down to earth. Mpash, Big O, Jake, Sin, BeerDog to name a few.

Funny Opie story from the Bash: he's sitting there with all the SBR pretty boys at the super bowl party. In walks Brett Farve & his entourage. Opie proceeds to tell him he's somehow related to Jerry Jones & obviously still bitter from the Packers playoff win over the cowboys,tells Brett to get the Fuk out of "his party". I walk over to Opie, tell him if he opens his mouth the rest of the game I'll slap the shit out of him. He gets up & stays in his room the rest of the trip. Told Johnny Manziel this story in Costa Rica & guy couldn't stop laughing.
    Checking in

jjgold

Funny you should get a shirt basically that says oddball on it or maybe the number 8 bowling ball jacket

First 12