1. #1
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Good Footage In Here From Chicago Trump Rally..Unreal What Turmoil He Is Causing


  2. #2
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    12:00 Classic

    White Mother fukker did not black down to thug

  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Trump is dividing the country. Leaders unite people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

  4. #4
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 26,289
    Betpoints: 6958

    American pigs

  5. #5
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Lakerboy he is dividing lazy America which is ok and people that do not belong in USA

    We do not need them

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakerboy he is dividing lazy America which is ok and people that do not belong in USA

    We do not need them
    So all whites are hard working? Lol.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    No 70% white college kids are punks we do no not them either

    Lakerman the WALL is coming

  8. #8
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 30734

    Watching these Rallies is almost like watching WWE events now.

  9. #9
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Watching these Rallies is almost like watching WWE events now.
    Yes they are good shit

    must watch

    Trump making networks tons of money

  10. #10
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,848
    Betpoints: 7576




  11. #11
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 43,910
    Betpoints: 533

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    12:00 Classic

    White Mother fukker did not black down to thug





    quick reaction by the white nerd

  12. #12
    smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-09
    Posts: 2,776
    Betpoints: 14472

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump is dividing the country. Leaders unite people.
    The count has been dividing for the last 8 years unfortunately.

  13. #13
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Russian Rocket For Pres Of The USA 2016

  14. #14
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,325
    Betpoints: 3679

    broke ass inbreds fighting for a narcissistic billionaire...

    America is truly fukked..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

  15. #15
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    King Tut I am personally going to throw you over the fukkin wall when BUILT

    Good Luck PAL!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and ArchieBunker

  16. #16
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 43,910
    Betpoints: 533

    King who are you voting for this year, vato?

  17. #17
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,818
    Betpoints: 6199

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So all whites are hard working? Lol.
    No but the majority of them work so you, Wizzle and the Blacks don't have to. You have had your 8 years of nothing with Obama. Trump 2016. Get all the illegals the fuk out too

  18. #18
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    King who are you voting for this year, vato?

  19. #19
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,818
    Betpoints: 6199

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    King Tut I am personally going to throw you over the fukkin wall when BUILT

    Good Luck PAL!!

  20. #20
    brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,709
    Betpoints: 6881

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    King Tut I am personally going to throw you over the fukkin wall when BUILT

    Good Luck PAL!!
    lol

  21. #21
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    No but the majority of them work so you, Wizzle and the Blacks don't have to. You have had your 8 years of nothing with Obama. Trump 2016. Get all the illegals the fuk out too
    Settle down whiteboy. I work plenty and I am not American.

    I work in the usa and I see everything. Many whites are trash(obese and useless). Mexicans are mostly lazy and dirty but they do the jobs whites won't. Blacks just do their thing.

    I like trump but he won't unite america. He won't do fukk all actually. His talk has shown that america is still a bigoted nation deep down inside. The same country who sent it's people to Europe to die against a bigoted dictator.

  22. #22
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Lakerman is real

    I met him In Vegas

  23. #23
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,848
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    ... He won't do fukk all actually...

    I think he might get away with some form of tax reform and attack some fraud and waste, but he's sure to see opposition in all those places. Not sure exactly what else he'll be able to accomplish either.


  24. #24
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 30734

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    King Tut I am personally going to throw you over the fukkin wall when BUILT

    Good Luck PAL!!

  25. #25
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,818
    Betpoints: 6199

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Settle down whiteboy. I work plenty and I am not American.

    I work in the usa and I see everything. Many whites are trash(obese and useless). Mexicans are mostly lazy and dirty but they do the jobs whites won't. Blacks just do their thing.

    I like trump but he won't unite america. He won't do fukk all actually. His talk has shown that america is still a bigoted nation deep down inside. The same country who sent it's people to Europe to die against a bigoted dictator.
    The same bigot America who electrd a worthless black president to back to back terms? I'm sure the blacks knew the issues. Come on bro. What do you mean the blacks "do their thing"? What do they do actually? I'm not racist at all. I have black friends and had a black roommate In college. There are plenty of hard working African Americans. The bottom line is you work for what you get and nothing should be handed out. This regime with Obama hasn't done shit except catch Bin Laden and throw money away. That's absolutely it!!!

  26. #26
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,818
    Betpoints: 6199



    This is the shit I'm talking about here

  27. #27
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,325
    Betpoints: 3679

    Gotta love dumb inbreds.. They get brainwashed so easily

    Want everything handed to them.. And only them

  28. #28
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,843
    Betpoints: 3519

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump is dividing the country. Leaders unite people.
    Obama has already done a great job of that.

  29. #29
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,818
    Betpoints: 6199

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Gotta love dumb inbreds.. They get brainwashed so easily

    Want everything handed to them.. And only them
    nothing should be handed to anyone. That's the whole fuking problem right now. You think shits bad now. Put Hilary or old ass Bernie in office. We will go to hell in a handbasket

  30. #30
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,285
    Betpoints: 22125

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    No but the majority of them work so you, Wizzle and the Blacks don't have to. You have had your 8 years of nothing with Obama. Trump 2016. Get all the illegals the fuk out too
    Nothing lol typical Fox News nonsense.

    pushing back against GOP rhetoric that the nation has suffered in the Obama era. “When the cynics told us we couldn’t change the country, they were dead wrong; we proved them wrong,” he said. “Think about it: if somebody told you seven years ago we’d have 4.9% unemployment, 20 million newly insured, gas is $1.80, deficits cut by three-quarters, marriage equality a reality, bin Laden out of the picture, Wall Street reform in place you wouldn’t have believed me…. Imagine what Trump would say if he actually had a record like this – instead of selling steaks.”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

  31. #31
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,285
    Betpoints: 22125

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    nothing should be handed to anyone. That's the whole fuking problem right now. You think shits bad now. Put Hilary or old ass Bernie in office. We will go to hell in a handbasket
    did u miss the eight years Bush gave out huge tax breaks while destroying the country going into an unwinnable war? The fukin ignorance of some of u hillbilly's is borderline insane. Then again u all now like Trump while he pushes a lot of democratic messages. U can't make this shit the fuk up. Trump wants single payer now the hilbilly's are okay with it cause there is an R next to Trumps name.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

  32. #32
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,557
    Betpoints: 2611

    Here is the guy that went after Trump in Ohio. A real American.


  33. #33
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,889
    Betpoints: 1717

    JJ gold I'm demanding a trump endorsement video from you to get things turned up here on sbr don't back down

  34. #34
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,818
    Betpoints: 6199

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Nothing lol typical Fox News nonsense.

    pushing back against GOP rhetoric that the nation has suffered in the Obama era. “When the cynics told us we couldn’t change the country, they were dead wrong; we proved them wrong,” he said. “Think about it: if somebody told you seven years ago we’d have 4.9% unemployment, 20 million newly insured, gas is $1.80, deficits cut by three-quarters, marriage equality a reality, bin Laden out of the picture, Wall Street reform in place you wouldn’t have believed me…. Imagine what Trump would say if he actually had a record like this – instead of selling steaks.”
    Deficits cut by three quarters.... Where the fuk are you getting your info from?

  35. #35
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    I will


    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    JJ gold I'm demanding a trump endorsement video from you to get things turned up here on sbr don't back down

1234 Last
Top