• Broncos +3

38 37.62%
    4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    simple stuff bitches

If denver plays well and manning doesnt make turnovers. They win
    If he doesn't, then it will be close.

Odds are we see a rule in this game we don't know about , or at least most, since i know them all and there will be catches overturned that are really catches, etc.
    Holding calls with no holding.
    Terrible playcalling.
    Prevent defense at the wrong times.

Either way, we know Brady will complain and be a crybaby the entire game. We do know that.

Cheaters are usually cheaters.
    Takes a complaining crybaby to know one. Amazing how a team can win all those regular season games every year, go to the playoffs every year, go to the super bowl virtually every year, win multiple super bowls that only a handful in history could accomplish and it's all because they cheat. Not because they've got a great owner, great coaching, great players, great strategies, great execution according to TT of course not. Nothing to do with that Lord have mercy. It's all about cheating? Are you retarded

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Unless Belichick keels over from a heart attack, and Brady breaks his throwing arm before half-time, the Broncos do not have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this game. Winning $'s with Pats ML @-160 will be as easy as taking candies from babies.
    You doing ML because you think they win by only 1 or 2 maybe 3?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I don't think manning will be able to do enough to keep the Patriots' Defense honest. Pats are too savvy in all aspects. Brady and company will find ways to neutralize the Broncos defense much like they did against the Chiefs.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    You doing ML because you think they win by only 1 or 2 maybe 3?
    To them, they just need to win. They don't need to cover. Not that I don't think they won't cover the 3, just @ -160 to just have to win straight-up is very little juice to pay to eliminate a Manning or Rodgers like hail Mary at the end to cover the spread yet still lose the game. Naturally, if oddsmakers thought Denver was equal, they'd give the 3 to the Pats on the road, or if they thought Denver had a chance would just be a pick 'em game. Fact that Pats are giving 3 on the road to the Broncos, should tell you Vegas wants you to take the home team and the 3, and you know what often happens to gamblers that take the bait. I'll tell you, the old trap door usually opens up to gobble up your money.

4seasons

In addition, if you give the 3 (3.5), you have to win by 4 or more to cover. At -3 @ -110, to just have to go to -160 to only have to win by 1 vs. 4 to me is solid value. It's like risking 50 more dollars to win the 100, but you're getting 6 half points, which is less than 10 per hook, and hooks usually always cost at least a full 10 to buy.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

I played the denver spread, but man all these denver threads makes me nervous. You guys are saying that whole world is on pats and all I see here is out of 10 threads/picks most of them are on denver...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

no spygate, no deflated balls except for toms

denver rolls

4seasons

Appears I underestimated the injuries that have decimated the Pats, who for sure miss the ole Blunt power run game. Congrats to Manning and the Broncos. Spark one up for me out there in Colo. Taking AZ ML SU over Caro.

4seasons

Final thoughts: Makes no sense to me why the west coast game was played first, and the Caro game was played at night. For the Pats, it made the game for them like it was 11 AM, which favors the home team. So, why wasn't both games each played at like 3 PM local times, instead of 1 at 1 PM, and the other at 7 PM?

Tough to stomach the missed PAT, as could've easily been the difference to who won, and when it's from a guy who's made 500 in a row.

Lastly, Really, ReaLLY, REALLY wanted to see that game go to OT. No matter what, would've been great to see that, and see Brady pull it out some how of course. But either way, was longing for OT there, because each team was banged up, and coaching, preparation and all that takes over in the end. Would've been some intense dog fight, and a rare treat for us NFL fans to witness, had it happened. Really thought it was meant to be there, after all those clutch 4th down conversions to get all the way down there, and to knock on the door but do not get let inside the house. Hats off to the Bronco D, really showed me something there Wade Phillips, hope you win it all.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I hope Peyton Manning wins one more super bowl.

First 12