boeing power
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Skin is easily broken, Ive been whipped with a switch numerous times. Im sure they were moving around while being whipped which probably caused such, anyway people used to didnt have any problem with such funny how things change.
    You're right, things change.

Its 2014 and we are not allowed to whip 4 year olds.

What a terrible change in society.

jtoler
    Betpoints: 6379

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    He admitted to doing it, so I feel pretty comfortable in saying AP is done in the NFL.
    Banned for whipping your child lol. Only white people have a problem with whippings only because they mostly do timeouts its always a group crying outrage just because they choose a different way just not cool.
    Points Awarded:

Deuce gave jtoler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

boeing power
    Betpoints: 56

Banned for, its whipping your child lol. Only white people have a problem with whippings only because they mostly do timeouts its always a group crying outrage just because they choose a different way just not cool.
    You think it's ok to whip a 4 year old?

Are you black?

Is it ok to beat your wife too?

KRIT
    Betpoints: 20598

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Even more news coming out on the story

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...tment-charges/

According to police reports, the child, however, had a slightly different story, telling authorities that “Daddy Peterson hit me on my face.” The child also expressed worry that Peterson would punch him in the face if the child reported the incident to authorities. He also said that he had been hit by a belt and that “there are a lot of belts in Daddy’s closet.” He added that Peterson put leaves in his mouth when he was being hit with the switch while his pants were down. The child told his mother that Peterson “likes belts and switches” and “has a whooping room.”
    If this is true, AP makes Ray Rice look like Mother Teresa.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    Betpoints: 1679

what if Goodell fukkface bans him then a new commish comes in...for obvious reasons? (all this happening in a relatively soon manner)

KRIT

Banned for whipping your child lol. Only white people have a problem with whippings only because they mostly do timeouts its always a group crying outrage just because they choose a different way just not cool.
    Fail

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    You're right, things change.

Its 2014 and we are not allowed to whip 4 year olds.

What a terrible change in society.
    I dont watch the news, SBR is my info gate didnt know age until now. Must be a devil kid to feel you need to do that, I was referring to my whippings at like 12 not 4, no defense for this.

KRIT

I dont watch the news, SBR is my info gate didnt know age until now. Must be a devil kid to feel you need to do that, I was referring to my whippings at like 12 not 4, no defense for this.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Betpoints: 2611

I am all for disciplining a child, but what he did is too much.

Kermit

Speaking of a "switch" here is a classic Simpson's moment from back when the series was at it's peak.

http://www.rocktube.us/Funny/The_Sim...6v49qe7Ax.html

1:00 mark

shari91
    Betpoints: 1691

4:12 PM PT -- According to the police report, Peterson allegedly sent text messages to the child's mother saying he "felt bad" because he struck the kid in the testicles.

"Got him in the nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I'm all tearing that butt up when needed!" the text said.

Peterson allegedly sent a follow up text saying, "Never do I go overboard! But all my kids will know, hey daddy has he biggest heart but don't play no games when it comes to acting right."

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2880

most of these animals need fixed

too many kids, too many women

MoneylineExpress
    Betpoints: 865

Those marks will heal in a couple weeks, and the kid will most likely be better for it. Too many little spoiled fat kids that sit on their butt and the parents give them whatever they please.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Those marks will heal in a couple weeks, and the kid will most likely be better for it. Too many little spoiled fat kids that sit on their butt and the parents give them whatever they please.
    If only there were a way to parent in between giving them everything they want and slicing their legs open with a stick.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie, kidcudi92, zizoudane10, and shari91

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

More libtard bullshit.
    Opie defending someone who beat a 4 year old and INJURED THE CHILDS SCROTUM.

Damn libs

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Beating a child in the testicles is enough to scar him for life. Kid could grow up to be a psycho.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

wife and kidbeaters ITT

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Beating a child in the testicles is enough to scar him for life. Kid could grow up to be a psycho.
    school shooter first thing i thought of

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10

He is sikko

lets be honest he will be in prison like his father some day

Wrigley
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    4:12 PM PT -- According to the police report, Peterson allegedly sent text messages to the child's mother saying he "felt bad" because he struck the kid in the testicles.

"Got him in the nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I'm all tearing that butt up when needed!" the text said.

Peterson allegedly sent a follow up text saying, "Never do I go overboard! But all my kids will know, hey daddy has he biggest heart but don't play no games when it comes to acting right."
    \

very sad, Hope the Vikings will offer a jersey exchange 80% of vikes fans wear AP jerseys

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    Betpoints: 72

That kid probably has everything he wants and his daddy beat his ass for doing some foul shit and he call the cops WTF!!! what kid calls the cops on their parents. smh only in 2014

Wrigley
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    That kid probably has everything he wants and his daddy beat his ass for doing some foul shit and he call the cops WTF!!! what kid calls the cops on their parents. smh only in 2014
    the mn doctor called the cops not the 4 year old

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

kid is 4

he didn't call the cops

his doctor called the cops

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Betpoints: 3519

Sexual assault? Child molestation???

Vinnie Paz
    Betpoints: 3413

“@roddywhiteTV: I'm probably going to lose my fantasy football matchup this week cause all day can't play Sunday for disciplining his child Jesus help us”

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

My mistake but still i'm not gonna rat on my parents. I was beat with belts and shoes and Fukking cords growing up and i turned out just fine and all my childhood friends were beat to and we all know to respect authority . I'm sorry but kids need discipline AP probably shouldnt have used a switch on his bare butt he should've kept his pants on common sense says he's gonna have marks i think thats a bit harsh but AP's intent was good and i'm not mad at him. The kid will be better for it and will do the same to his kids 1 day.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    “@roddywhiteTV: I'm probably going to lose my fantasy football matchup this week cause all day can't play Sunday for disciplining his child Jesus help us”
    wow already deleted was that just now?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

My mistake but still i'm not gonna rat on my parents. I was beat with belts and shoes and Fukking cords growing up and i turned out just fine and all my childhood friends were beat to and we all know to respect authority . I'm sorry but kids need discipline AP probably shouldnt have used a switch on his bare butt he should've kept his pants on common sense says he's gonna have marks i think thats a bit harsh but AP's intent was good and i'm not mad at him. The kid will be better for it and will do the same to his kids 1 day.
    you respect authority?

chump, you ain't hard core

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

beating a 4 year old with blood and hitting his nuts accidentally or whatever...how you can justify that is beyond me

jtoler

Getting sick of hearing league bans being tossed around, seems every week you hear it for something. No condoning crazy behavior but you dont hear those terms thrown around in other leagues.

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10

guys AP is done

endorsements will be gone too this week

YES!!!

floridagolfer
    Betpoints: 12339

At the rate the NFL is going, they won't be able to play beyond Week 4 because they'll be out of available players; they'll all be in jail.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    beating a 4 year old with blood and hitting his nuts accidentally or whatever...how you can justify that is beyond me
    He aint mean to hurt him that bad ITS HIS SON CMON WITH THIS BS y'all acting like AP is a monster and abuses his children because he's trying to be a good parent smh whats wrong with you people. To this day i wont curse in front of any adult and i'm 25, i can still remember those backhands to my mouth just for talking back or remotely raising my voice. My aunts uncles,parents, grandparents, tought me to respect authority and if i do crime i gotta face the consequences.

shari91
    Betpoints: 1691

It's not about ratting on his parent. The child had a doctor's appointment already scheduled for when he returned to Minnesota. Peterson said himself that if he'd thought he had done anything wrong he wouldn't have let the kid on the plane. Unless the child had been coaxed to lie - which he wouldn't have been because again, Adrian saw nothing wrong with what he did - then a 4 year old is obviously going to tell the truth when the doctor asked him what happened. Again, the child was four years old. Yes children need discipline but taking your 4 year old to your designated "whooping room", shoving leaves in his mouth and whipping him to the point that he has multiple cuts and welts all over his body not only that day but a week later is not "discipline". It's child abuse. For every story of a person turning out your definition of fine despite being whipped there is another of someone not turning out ok. Prisons are full of people who would've experienced the same type of beatings you did.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    Betpoints: 5620

So...Pats are the play this weekend? No Minny backers now?

First ... 2345678 ... Last