1. #141
    cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-25-10
    Posts: 4,231
    Betpoints: 5810

    Tata martino next argentina coach

  2. #142
    slickrick602
    slickrick602's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-11
    Posts: 53
    Betpoints: 254

    Messi is a great player . . . . . with barca but thats is to bad that he is not scoring goals for his country. Really shame i just dont feel he is a all around player like he has the ability to be . . .

  3. #143
    Pawan
    Pawan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-11
    Posts: 118

    Messi is a very good player!!!!!!!!!!!! but only with barca

  4. #144
    FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-15-09
    Posts: 1,768
    Betpoints: 815

    If hes the best player on the best team in the world then maybe it makes sense Argentina finds better ways to utilize his talent??

    soccer is 11 vs 11. 1 man cant win games by himself.

  5. #145
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Man I knew ages ago

  6. #146
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Argentina on the outside looking in.

  7. #147
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    I hope they don't get in,that would be so sweet.

  8. #148
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I hope they don't get in,that would be so sweet.
    I don't think they will. I'm a big fan of Argentina but this team is beyond disappointing.

  9. #149
    Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-10
    Posts: 20,295
    Betpoints: 568

    fuking gorila sampaoli prefers papu gomez and benedetto over icardi and dybala

    he should be shot or hang in the plaza de mayo in front of thousands of people

  10. #150
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I don't think they will. I'm a big fan of Argentina but this team is beyond disappointing.
    Its not looking promising,the only time they didn't Qualify was 1970,christ I can only imagine the backlash they'll get from the natives.

  11. #151
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Its not looking promising,the only time they didn't Qualify was 1970,christ I can only imagine the backlash they'll get from the natives.
    I think the ref in Quito on Tuesday will be instructed to give Argentina a pk to get them in.

  12. #152
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I think the ref in Quito on Tuesday will be instructed to give Argentina a pk to get them in.
    I wouldn't be surprised,it could get ugly if they don't rig it for them somehow.They cant score on their own.

  13. #153
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised,it could get ugly if they don't rig it for them somehow.They cant score on their own.
    This team hasn't been able to score for years. Let's not forget in Brazil they couldn't score either

  14. #154
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This team hasn't been able to score for years. Let's not forget in Brazil they couldn't score either
    Oh I remember mate,Iran held them scoreless till like the 92 minute in the Group Stages,they ended up getting some last ditch goal.God knows how bad theyd be without Messi.

    Counting my blessings that my country Qualified today,happy about that.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-05-17 at 10:58 PM.

  15. #155
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Oh I remember mate,Iran held them scoreless till like the 92 minute in the Group Stages,they ended up getting some last ditch goal.God knows how bad theyd be without Messi.
    The forwards are too short. They need a guy like batistuta

  16. #156
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The forwards are too short. They need a guy like batistuta
    Fair point,I don't know how you fix that really,their kind off stuck with what they have.

  17. #157
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,077
    Betpoints: 7738

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Fair point,I don't know how you fix that really,their kind off stuck with what they have.
    Yeah it is what it is.

  18. #158
    MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 13,253
    Betpoints: 13

    Their offensive talent is still much better than some of these South American teams that they've struggled with.....really no excuse why they might not make it

    Something stinks in the Argentine football federation.....

  19. #159
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Their offensive talent is still much better than some of these South American teams that they've struggled with.....really no excuse why they might not make it

    Something stinks in the Argentine football federation.....
    Corruption in Argentina Football is rampant,did you ever see the Real Football Factories.

  20. #160
    MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 13,253
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Corruption in Argentina Football is rampant,did you ever see the Real Football Factories.
    Nah I'll have to check it out

    Congrats on the WC berth....now the US better not blow it

  21. #161
    gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-12
    Posts: 791
    Betpoints: 1690

    They might end up playing New Zealand in the intercontinental play offs.

    I wonder what odds the betting sites will give for that game.

  22. #162
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Nah I'll have to check it out

    Congrats on the WC berth....now the US better not blow it
    Cheers mate appreciate it,I hope you guys join us soon. Just gotta handle their business tomorrow against Panama,and you should be golden.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-05-17 at 11:38 PM.

  23. #163
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,770
    Betpoints: 30722

    Mauro Icardi has a fan.

    I’m a fan if his fan.



  24. #164
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,644
    Betpoints: 3850

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Mauro Icardi has a fan.

    I’m a fan if his fan.


    Nice one.

First ... 2345
Top