stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32331

^
    he makes more than 1 mistake a game, but he's Gus, so everybody looks the other way.
    Every time he laughs I want to throw something at the TV.
    Beyond annoying.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

He just knows that everybody hits buzzer beaters during his games... So actually he was just trying to help the Gators out!!!!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I was thinking in the last few minutes, since Florida was already in the bonus, they should continue fouling Macklin. His FT's looked horrible, flat as sh!t. I was screaming at the tv to foul when he was catching it in the post. I guess BYU would prefer kickout 3's, then Macklin most likely missing front ends of FT's. Sometimes I wish I was a college basketball coach!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Maybe I am in the minority here, but I love listening to Gus Johnson. I think he could make reading a grocery list exciting!
    If you read the thread, you'll see that many like him.

Not in the minority.

I'd definitely rather him than that clown Bill Raftery, who was doing the CBS games last night. Raftery is so damn annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    He just knows that everybody hits buzzer beaters during his games... So actually he was just trying to help the Gators out!!!!
    In that case, he was trying to help the Cougars out by telling them to foul.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I couldnt care less who calls the game. hes ok by me.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

are you sure byu didnt have any fouls to give? If they did, then he actually has a very high basketball iq.

First 12