JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Two potential dog MLs

H and 102>=tA(points)>=98 and 102>=oA(points)>=98 and wins+losses>=48 and p:M2>=20

A and -3<=line<=3 and 102>=tA(points)>=98 and 102>=oA(o: points)>=98 and po: points>=100 and ppo: points>=100 and 2008<=season
    Definitely on Pelicans today. Here's another one to support Pelicans pick.

p:L and op:L and A and rest>=1 and 0<=line<=3 and P:margin>=5 and season>=2010

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Indeed...had that one saved from you

JMon

Showcasing a poor offensive rebounding team in April

H and 9.5>=line>=4 and tA(offensive rebounds)<=11 and month=4 and 2009<=season and rest<2

green7
    green7's Avatar Become A Pro!

JMon, you just keep coming up with awesome angles....have you downloaded a SDQL computer directly into your mind or what?.....haha.

Let's all have a good day.....don't know if I can pull the trigger on the Pelicans, but love the line move onto the Knicks.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by green7 View Post
    JMon, you just keep coming up with awesome angles....have you downloaded a SDQL computer directly into your mind or what?.....haha.

Let's all have a good day.....don't know if I can pull the trigger on the Pelicans, but love the line move onto the Knicks.
    , I have been at sdql a long time. Not all angles come from me...I research endlessly, convert and most often put a personal touch on them. Trust me, after a couple of years or more of non stop sdql; it will come easy. I live and breathe it. It's the only thing I use and have not lost since my first year and half of using it. I don't look at lines movement, injuries, weather etc. as I think it is figured into the current line. While I have been gambling over 15 plus years, I will have to admit (and most of us will) we just don't have money management; us gamblers have no self control. It wasn't until the last couple years, I have strictly flat bet 5% of my roll (no matter the strength of a play), and most importantly rarely ever watch a game. I've come emotionless, thus if I have a bad day (which all of us do); never chase and go the next day. It's become an investment.

Just here to share and help those trying to learn.
    Last edited by JMon; 04-04-14 at 05:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

LiarGame gave JMon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

figue gave JMon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Thanks JMon. Very nicely put mate. Im the same, I rarely watch the games and always just bet 5% of my bankroll. I am slowly trying to learn the SDQL but don't want to post any queries yet because I don't feel 100% confident on my research yet. With you guys on the Wizards today, really love how the public is hammering the Knicks but the Wizards are 15-7 ATS this season on the road vs the East and the last team that got given +5 at MSG was the Kings.. The Kings covered that line as well in OT.

Good luck today fellas, wishing you the best of luck from Australia.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by FortySix View Post
    Thanks JMon. Very nicely put mate. Im the same, I rarely watch the games and always just bet 5% of my bankroll. I am slowly trying to learn the SDQL but don't want to post any queries yet because I don't feel 100% confident on my research yet. With you guys on the Wizards today, really love how the public is hammering the Knicks but the Wizards are 15-7 ATS this season on the road vs the East and the last team that got given +5 at MSG was the Kings.. The Kings covered that line as well in OT.

Good luck today fellas, wishing you the best of luck from Australia.
    Friend..don't be afraid to post a query. There is nothing judgmental about this thread, yet here to learn, share, and make us all better bettors.

green7

Nice win for the Wiz!

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Friend..don't be afraid to post a query. There is nothing judgmental about this thread, yet here to learn, share, and make us all better bettors.
    yeah dont be afraid like me

figue
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    A and P:L and Pooints > 74 and WP >= 40 and WP <= 49 and o:WP > 29 and o:WP < 54 and rest > 0 and season = 2013

tomorrow cavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    A and P:ats margin <=-10 and P:season=season and P:H and season > 2012

minesota

A and rest=0 and o:WP>=60 and o:rest>=1 and game number>=42

houston SU
    2-1 guys

figue
    Update your status

Two potential dog MLs

H and 102>=tA(points)>=98 and 102>=oA(points)>=98 and wins+losses>=48 and p:M2>=20

A and -3<=line<=3 and 102>=tA(points)>=98 and 102>=oA(o: points)>=98 and po: points>=100 and ppo: points>=100 and 2008<=season
    1-1 ML dogs

figue
    Update your status

H and 9.5>=line>=4 and tA(offensive rebounds)<=11 and month=4 and 2009<=season and rest<2
    1-0 dallas winner

Tillos
    Tillos's Avatar Become A Pro!

, I have been at sdql a long time. Not all angles come from me...I research endlessly, convert and most often put a personal touch on them. Trust me, after a couple of years or more of non stop sdql; it will come easy. I live and breathe it. It's the only thing I use and have not lost since my first year and half of using it. I don't look at lines movement, injuries, weather etc. as I think it is figured into the current line. While I have been gambling over 15 plus years, I will have to admit (and most of us will) we just don't have money management; us gamblers have no self control. It wasn't until the last couple years, I have strictly flat bet 5% of my roll (no matter the strength of a play), and most importantly rarely ever watch a game. I've come emotionless, thus if I have a bad day (which all of us do); never chase and go the next day. It's become an investment.

Just here to share and help those trying to learn.

green7

There is a marked difference between playing this as a favorite or a dog

playoffs=0 and rest=0 and o:rest=0 and HF and division!=o:division and day=Saturday and month and p:A and op:H

playoffs=0 and rest=0 and o:rest=0 and HD and division!=o:division and day=Saturday and month and p:A and op:H

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Especially in April, the difference between playing the dog and the favorite are astonishing...

JMon

again

JMon

Capitalize on a good three point shooting team towards the end of the season

A and -8.5 <= line <= -4 and tA(TPP) >= 36 and month = 4 and 2008 <= season

JMon

Fade a poor defensive team towards the end of the season

H and 8.5 >= line >= 4 and tA(o: points) >= 99 and month = 4 and 2003<=season

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Let me see if I can come close: Detroit is a home favorite today vs. BOS, a divisional opponent ("division!=o:division"?). Both teams are playing B2B, and are out of the playoff picture ("playoffs=0"?). DET's previous game was away and BOS's previous game was at home. Historically, games like this played on Saturdays in April have only been won ATS by the home favorite (Detroit) 7 times and lost 20 times?

Referring to this:

playoffs=0 and rest=0 and o:rest=0 and HF and division!=o:division and day=Saturday and month and p:A and op:H

playoffs=0 and rest=0 and o:rest=0 and HD and division!=o:division and day=Saturday and month and p:A and op:H

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    Let me see if I can come close: Detroit is a home favorite today vs. BOS, a divisional opponent ("division!=o:division"?). Both teams are playing B2B, and are out of the playoff picture ("playoffs=0"?). DET's previous game was away and BOS's previous game was at home. Historically, games like this played on Saturdays in April have only been won ATS by the home favorite (Detroit) 7 times and lost 20 times?

Referring to this:

division!=o:division is non division (!=not)

playoffs=0 doesn't necessarily mean a team is out of the playoffs, it means the author wanted to filter out all playoffs games from his situation.

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

I know that you said that you don't look at spots (schedule and inury wise), but Orlando almost 50% success at home and Minny plays off a huge road win in Miami, after 2 OT.
    I wouldn't touch that, but that's me.

Good luck tonight!

green7

rest=0 and o:rest=0 and HD and total>195 and season=2013

versus P76, Magic. Bucks

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Simple situation that has 3 games in it:

rest = o:rest = 0 and A and n:rest = 3 and on:rest = 3 and D

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post

very cool. Nice use of game reference...n

JMon

versus P76, Magic. Bucks
    like it green

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

division!=o:division is non division (!=not)

playoffs=0 doesn't necessarily mean a team is out of the playoffs, it means the author wanted to filter out all playoffs games from his situation.
    Ah, thanks!

PS.
    So, is the "playoffs=0" necessary? Have playoff games ever gone B2B in the NBA? Which then brings up my main question: how many years back is a search such as this covering?

PPS
    Sorry Jmon, I just realized I have a couple more questions, and hope you have enough patience to deal with them. To me the concept of what you guys are doing is a total money-maker, but over time I think you guys also get a feel for what kinds of results point toward more winning bets and what kinds of results are less useful.

In this case perhaps you have a feel for how successful a 20-7 search would tend to be when you bet on it? Clearly it wouldn't be as successful as a search that yielded a 200-70 result? But still good enough to warrant a bet? And back to the what-years-are-covered question, is there any way to ensure the results aren't based on the outcomes of games going so far back in time with such radically different players and circumstances that they barely apply to current games?
    Last edited by pip2; 04-05-14 at 02:34 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30899

Sunday late night play fading PHO.
    Only a single season query, but good results for me the last few weeks.
    Line moving, posting early.
    Good luck.

HD and op:AL and total>=204 and season>=2013

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Good stuff JMon and everyone else, especially love the April-only NBA scenarios as a fun 'last-call' to increase winnings or make up for previous losses...

green7

Nice find Wojo....you got me running with the Bulls....let's hope I don't get trampled.

FortySix

Hey fellas, just be careful with the wolves tonight, No Martin, No Love and No Petkovic.

FortySix

Hey guys, with the Bucks @ Raptors -7, does it worry you that the query that Green posted only has an average line of 4?

figue
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post

nice

figue
    Update your status

versus P76, Magic. Bucks
    awful 0-3

figue
    Update your status

any query for nba team who are fighting for one spot for playoffs ??

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Sunday late night play fading PHO.
    Only a single season query, but good results for me the last few weeks.
    Line moving, posting early.
    Good luck.

HD and op:AL and total>=204 and season>=2013
    Here's one pretty similar from me too in support of Thunder tonight.

p:LA and A and -4<=line<0 and P:L and total>=205 and season>=2006

Also there are two other trends which have been posted here earlier in favour of OKC, seems like it's a play tonight, though I have been in a slump these past 2 days backing teams supported by 2-3 strong trends.

First ... 25262728293031 ... Last