Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Why Rockets Sando?
I actually feel that Hornets can really compete now. I took Hawks last night, because Hornets suck at home just like on the road and were too short dogs, but now they get very nice line and they can hang in with the Rockets (and even win), just like they hung in with the Hawks and almost won.
Lopez and Asik should cancel each other out.
Vasquez and Lin as well.
Harden and Gordon both streaky shooters and while Harden gets the upper hand, due to better form, Hornets have Anderson off the bench to do some damage and Davis as well.
Would appreciate your thoughts on this game.

Play Added.

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
sando , would you mind if you put the tournament name beside the tennis picks ? There are people like me who know shit about tennis and it's difficult to find them .

Thanks for your picks and BOL !!!
I do post each tennis pick directly under the tournament it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by dmitean View Post
Why Rockets Sando?
I actually feel that Hornets can really compete now. I took Hawks last night, because Hornets suck at home just like on the road and were too short dogs, but now they get very nice line and they can hang in with the Rockets (and even win), just like they hung in with the Hawks and almost won.
Lopez and Asik should cancel each other out.
Vasquez and Lin as well.
Harden and Gordon both streaky shooters and while Harden gets the upper hand, due to better form, Hornets have Anderson off the bench to do some damage and Davis as well.
Would appreciate your thoughts on this game.
Sorry mate I'm very short of time but here is the basic gist of the pick. Hornets are a steady and controlled half court offence team that are heading into Houston coming off the back to back where the Rockets will do what they always do in this situation, they will look to run the Hornets into the ground. I do rate this new Nola line up with Gordon included (I had them last night against the Hawks), I am not underestimating them, they may even be leading at half time, but that still won't stop the Rockets from covering ATS. Houston is the worst place in the NBA to be heading on the second night of a back to back. The Rockets are a fit team, they train for this style of play, Nola doesn't. I expect the Rockets still to cover the -9.5 even if the scores are level after 3 (which I highly doubt they will be), they will simply try and run the young hornets into the ground with their high powered fast paced offence. Hornets will probably be in the penalty very early in the 4th.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.