Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Cat's already out of the bag, Homza.
    The only thing u have been right about on this site is picking a 12 to 1 favorite but of course u follow it with a lie that u are putting 30 units on it lmfao

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    "To the death Frankie...we gonna go to the death...I'm not gonna stop"!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    "To the death Frankie...we gonna go to the death...I'm not gonna stop"!
    heard thru the grapevine that BJ is very motivated for this fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mark Munoz vs. Gegard Mousasi will be the 5 round main event for‪#‎UFCBerlin‬ on May 31st!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

They really hate munoz braincells lately

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark Munoz vs. Gegard Mousasi will be the 5 round main event for‪#‎UFCBerlin‬ on May 31st!
    Why they keep giving munoz these top ten matchups amazes / dumbfounds me, the guy is a bum.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  32.6 KB

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  32.6 KB
    WTF?! Who's baby is that. Is that Munoz's little bundle of joy?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Biggest baby ever. Could be Munoz during depression stage

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Is anyone giving a fat fiddler's fawk about this fight?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Yes! Penn fan's are as fanatical as Diaz fan's. Come to think of it..... I think they're pretty much the same people.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rener and Ryron Gracie should be ashamed of giving out belts online. And if you are one of the people buying into that garbage wake up. Anything for a buck now a days. I will say this. TEAM RENZO GRACIE for life. I'm glad I represent the the best and truest Gracie along with his cousins and family training along side him. - Tom DeBlass

Does seem a bit ridicularse! Handing out blackbelts online! I heard Renzo is promoting Gaberz to brown-belt next week cos he picked a couple winnerz last week

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hi Bellator!

UFC releases vet Melvin Guillard

By MMAjunkie Staff March 21, 2014 10:45 am

TWEET

EMAIL

Following a 2-5 skid and a recent loss to Michael Johnson, veteran lightweight Melvin Guillard is no longer a UFC fighter.
    The 30-year-old “Young Assassin” was issued his pink slip following a performance that earned heavy criticism from his boss. MMAFighting.com first reported the release.
    Guillard, who originally joined the UFC in 2005 after appearing on the second season of “The Ultimate Fighter,” concludes his UFC career (for now) with an overall 12-9 record.
    Earlier this month, Guillard (31-13-2 MMA, 12-9 UFC) met rising contender Johnson (15-8 MMA, 7-4 UFC) in UFC Fight Night 38′s co-headliner. However, following the March 8 event in London, where Guillard suffered a listless unanimous-decision loss, White wouldn’t say if Guillard would be released, but he was critical of the performance.
    “There’s no doubt Melvin ran the entire fight and was incredibly passive, the complete opposite of how he used to fight,” White said. “There was a lot of smack talk leading up to that fight, and those are the fights that everybody gets excited about, and nine times out of 10 they end up like tonight. Those drive me crazy.
    “I was excited for that fight. I thought (they were) both really explosive athletes who can mix it up really well, and it just didn’t happen tonight.”
    Guillard’s nine-year run in the promotion saw a significant amount of inconsistency. However, despite well-documented out-of-the-cage issues, the three-time “Knockout of the Night” winner put on some truly captivating performances with a number of highlight-reel performances.
    Guillard’s best run began in 2008, when he won eight of nine fights (including victories over Dennis Siver, Gleison Tibau, Jeremy Stephens and Evan Dunham) that put him in the thick of the UFC lightweight title picture.
    However, a 47-second submission loss to Joe Lauzon – followed by a main-event submission defeat to Jim Miller – spoiled his run. The back-to-back losses also commenced his current skid, which includes just two wins (and one no-contest) in his past eight fights.
    The fighter now will seek opportunities with other fight promotions.
    Guillard leaves his current organization with the third most wins, most knockdowns and most knockouts in UFC lightweight history.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Frankies gonna destroy BJ like the first two fights... matt serra vs matt hughes ridicoulous! but this fight makes sense? dana white logic

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

but but, BJ is motivated now!!

marzwoody

So the guy improves everyones game at alpha male than faber puts out an ad for a new coach makes sense http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...o-be-like-this

Thor4140

Rener and Ryron Gracie should be ashamed of giving out belts online. And if you are one of the people buying into that garbage wake up. Anything for a buck now a days. I will say this. TEAM RENZO GRACIE for life. I'm glad I represent the the best and truest Gracie along with his cousins and family training along side him. - Tom DeBlass

Does seem a bit ridicularse! Handing out blackbelts online! I heard Renzo is promoting Gaberz to brown-belt next week cos he picked a couple winnerz last week
    i just got my brown belt. Was only 299.00. Didn't have enf disposable cash for the black belt

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    So the guy improves everyones game at alpha male than faber puts out an ad for a new coach makes sense http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...o-be-like-this
    all the Ludwig love was killing Faber because the attention was not on him.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

weidman out of the fight vs machida...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

“I was thinking about facing pettis, because it was a fight that everybody wanted to see, including he and I, the fans and the organization. Unfortunately, it cannot happen,” Aldo said. “So, I’m focused again on my division and I think I should face Chad Mendes. He’s a guy I’ve already fought, but I must respect him, stay humble and keep my feet on the ground. I will train hard to win one more time

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    Would like to see Daniel Cormier vs Alexander Gustafsson as the main event. Won't happen though.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

winnie cooper and dj tanner are on dancing with the stars. both look quite bangable.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    This suks

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Velasquez, Hendricks and now Weidman. Too many champs on the injured list

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Velasquez, Hendricks and now Weidman. Too many champs on the injured list
    UFC PPV's are going to be hurtin' for certain'! Looks like we'll be seeing Rousey vs Carano. UFC is running out of stars & ideas. The UFC brand alone is not enough to carry a PPV. I have friends that are casual MMA fans. One of them asked me how I could call the guys in the UFC the best athlete's in the world when most of them make less money than kids that work at Home Depot. It's a question that needs to be asked over & over until the UFC brass is so sick of hearing it that they finally start paying these young men like true professional athlete's should be paid!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    winnie cooper and dj tanner are on dancing with the stars. both look quite bangable.
    Isn't it funny that in our lifetime only 2 chics that we have ever heard of named Danica have both turned out to be pretty hot?

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes cancelled my play on Weidman at -160.
    I guess they're using the 1.5-month delay of the fight to cheat people who got good lines.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dan Henderson @danhendo
    Hey @danawhite, let me have @lyotomachidafw, just like you let him have @jonnybones when I got hurt @ufc

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Guillard Happy With UFC Release: ‘Now I’m gonna make way more than I make with UFC’

Share0 4

“I was happy. I mean, I gave the UFC nine years. I honestly gave them one bad performance which was the London fight. I got two busted ribs, a busted hand, but I didn’t give any excuses. My ribs are still messed up. I got a busted hand, but my injuries are my problem… For me, honestly, I thought it was the best thing that could happen to me at this point in my career. They gave me a platform for a lot of organizations, and a lot of people want me right now.”

“…I had a bad performance, my fault, my bad. I’m the one out there doing do my job, I’m the one ending up fighting injured, but I’ll take that. Michael put on a great fight, he beat me that night. I had a horrible performance. But, did I think I was going to get released? No, I had no idea. I thought I was going to be put on the shelf.”

“I was actually happy because I felt like, I could sign with another company, and that company is gonna pay me way more than I make with UFC.”

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/guillard-happy....ux1Hy567.dpuf

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    UFC PPV's are going to be hurtin' for certain'! Looks like we'll be seeing Rousey vs Carano. UFC is running out of stars & ideas. The UFC brand alone is not enough to carry a PPV. I have friends that are casual MMA fans. One of them asked me how I could call the guys in the UFC the best athlete's in the world when most of them make less money than kids that work at Home Depot. It's a question that needs to be asked over & over until the UFC brass is so sick of hearing it that they finally start paying these young men like true professional athlete's should be paid!
    They aint gonna pay anymore than they have to. This is why Vegas unions hate the Fertitas. These fukers are greedy. It shows live and in color how greedy these people are the way they pay most fighters. Then they fuk them with sponsors and are now trying to have their own uniforms. Next i hear the fighters are only gonna be allowed to train in a UFC gym and they have to pay to train there.

Thor4140

Guillard Happy With UFC Release: ‘Now I’m gonna make way more than I make with UFC’

Share0 4

“I was happy. I mean, I gave the UFC nine years. I honestly gave them one bad performance which was the London fight. I got two busted ribs, a busted hand, but I didn’t give any excuses. My ribs are still messed up. I got a busted hand, but my injuries are my problem… For me, honestly, I thought it was the best thing that could happen to me at this point in my career. They gave me a platform for a lot of organizations, and a lot of people want me right now.”

“…I had a bad performance, my fault, my bad. I’m the one out there doing do my job, I’m the one ending up fighting injured, but I’ll take that. Michael put on a great fight, he beat me that night. I had a horrible performance. But, did I think I was going to get released? No, I had no idea. I thought I was going to be put on the shelf.”

“I was actually happy because I felt like, I could sign with another company, and that company is gonna pay me way more than I make with UFC.”

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/guillard-happy....ux1Hy567.dpuf
    i have to agree with Melvin with a lot of what he say's. This kid has laid it on the line a lot of times. He has one stinker and he is gone. So much for losing but having a great exciting fight. Those now a days are considered bad losses when the situation is right to cut a guy. I hope the kid gets what he wants. Maybe Bellator can sign him and then Dana can step in and say he was only kidding about cutting him. I wouldn't mind seeing Melvin against Eddie A.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

no doubt wsof and bellator will battle for him

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Melvin is done and ufc sees it
    Now his bad mouthing will make it worse for him to come back

Smart move by ufc
    He can make 10/10 in wsof

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Melvin is done and ufc sees it
    Now his bad mouthing will make it worse for him to come back

Smart move by ufc
    He can make 10/10 in wsof
    He is the same fighter he always was. I don't see any slippage. He is just an above average fighter. Snake like move by the UFC.

First ... 234567 Last