ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Personal peeves that bring the hate right out of me!

I must release some pressure that has been building for quite sometime. So, I am making a list of peeves that people provoke in me, causing me to lose control and cuss [to my self] so much I want to commit murder.

Anyone wanting to show me their hateful peeves are welcome.

1. TAILGATERS : You ignorant sob, you crazy cksckr, you mudrfkr! Whew, I feel better already! Oh yeah, they have all kind of stupid excuses: Move man, you're going the speed limit! : I'm in a hurray and this old fart is in my way, so I have every right to follow him within 5 ft. for every 10 miles an hour.
    And, these crazies have me watching them in my rearview mirror more than I am watching the road. I would like to live a while longer if it's alright with you Nascar, wannabee, nutty, suicidal manics!
    2. FAT WOMEN: My God! Are they taking over planet earth. They're everywhere now, in the markets--where of all places they shouldn't be allowed. Walk down the sidewalk if you dare! These behemoths are crowing our streets and shopping arenas. And, they have no conscious. Their little kids even look like baby hogs. Some future they have. And, shouldn't they pay more taxes? After all, they are the first ones hospitalized, first to go to the doctor. Plus, they eat most of the food in the USA. And the toilet paper they use along with the several toilet flushes they must do every single day. I only flush my toilet 3 or 4 times a day. Those friggin hippos have to be flushing 15 to 30 times a day. And, not always at home either. Most likely, used a public toilet right before you set you much smaller ass on it! If that toilet seat is still hot, don't go there! And, the smells. Com'on, it's not like their sht doesn't stink worse than yours. The sewer system is choking with their daily loads of deposits. When you walk by a sewer opening and are nearly overcome with toxic fumes, it's not your fumes, or your relatives either, it's theirs!
    3. IGNORANT YOUTHS: When's the last time some young person said excuse me for crowding in front of you in line? That expression; No problem, damn, that's irritating. Who was the dumbass that stated those ,now famous, two words? If you hear these two words again in your lifetime; sir, or mam, be sure to have a good healthy heart, because you most likely will drop dead on the spot, if not.

I'm sure I have some more peeves to add later, but after inserting these I am too worn out with haunting memories of the above. Please add yours and maybe I'll feel better about mine.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 03-08-11 at 02:20 PM.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Tailgaters +1
    Loud breathers/eaters/talkers
    Hipsters
    Last edited by Sunde91; 03-08-11 at 02:10 PM.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

people that don't courtesy flush when taking a slam..... you know, it probably wouldn't smell quite as rank as a pack of dead skunks if you wouldn't let your shit just float around in the toilet stinking up the joint.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I must release some pressure that has been building for quite sometime. So, I am making a list of peeves that people provoke in me, causing me to lose control and cuss [to my self] so much I want to commit murder.

Anyone wanting to show me their hateful peeves are welcome.

1. TAILGATERS : You ignorant sob, you crazy cksckr, you mudrfkr! Whew, I feel better already! Oh yeah, they have all kind of stupid excuses: Move man, you're going the speed limit! : I'm in a hurray and this old fart is in my way, so I have every right to follow him within 5 ft. for every 10 miles an hour.
    And, these crazies have me watching them in my rearview mirror more than I am watching the road. I would like to live a while longer if it's alright with you Nascar, wannabee, nutty, suicidal manics!
    2. FAT WOMEN: My God! Are they taking over planet earth. They're everywhere now, in the markets--where of all places they shouldn't be allowed. Walk down the sidewalk if you dare! These behemoths are crowing our streets and shopping arenas. And, they have no conscious. Their little kids even look like baby hogs. Some future they have. And, shouldn't they pay more taxes? After all, they are the first ones hospitalized, first to go to the doctor. Plus, they eat most of the food in the USA. And the toilet paper they use along with the several toilet flushes they must do every single day. I only flush my toilet 3 or 4 times a day. Those friggin hippos have to be flushing 15 to 30 times a day. And, not always at home either. Most likely, used a public toilet right before you set you much smaller ass on it! If that toilet seat is still hot, don't go there! And, the smells. Com'on, it's not like their sht doesn't stink worse than yours. The sewer system is choking with their daily loads of deposits. When you walk by a sewer opening and are nearly overcome with toxic fumes, it's not your fumes, or your relatives either, it's theirs!
    3. IGNORANT YOUTHS: When's the last time some young person said excuse me for crowding in front of you in line? That expression; No problem, damn, that's irritating. Who was the dumbass that stated those ,now famous, two words? If you hear these two words again in your lifetime; sir, or mam, be sure to have a good healthy heart, because you most likely will drop dead on the spot, if not.

I'm sure I have some more peeves to add later, but after inserting these I am too worn out with haunting memories of the above. Please add yours and maybe I'll feel better about mine.
    I work in a juvenile detention center, so I know first hand how ignorant and ill-mannered teens are getting. Now, I only deal with the bad teens, but it makes me feel like there is no hope for our future when one of these little ***** gets smart with me!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    people that don't courtesy flush when taking a slam..... you know, it probably wouldn't smell quite as rank as a pack of dead skunks if you wouldn't let your shit just float around in the toilet stinking up the joint.
    This bothers me in public washrooms. Head into the stall, encounter some pig's unflushed crap. These fukkers treating it like an outhouse!

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

losing bets!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

get outta the left lane and your tailgaters will fall by 90%

can't stand diks who drive slow in the left lane!

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont know why, but saggy/baggy pants. I was told that it all started in prison these lil f***** would be raped and the officers would tke their belts away so tht they would not be able to hang themselves....now if tht is the case why would you still wear baggy/saggy pants on the 'outside' , you just want to telll everyone tht you were 'gay for the stay'

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Abe, I hate tailgaters too. I've never seen you this worked up.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    This bothers me in public washrooms. Head into the stall, encounter some pig's unflushed crap. These fukkers treating it like an outhouse!
    This even happens in Canada?
    And Sickler, let me tell you, I have experience inside outhouses. There was no tissue available, but you did have two choices; corncobs or newspaper. In fact, Granddad had a *double header; a real luxury [* not baseball]. They need to brought back. And, they are water free, plus no sewers, no septic tanks.
    Smells better and waste drops down about 7 feet. Just cover with sulfur and move on. You're good to go. Simple.

Ask Dad, he probably knows?

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

im confused you dont like people saying excuse me?

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

i think i need to roll tailgaters into a complete bad drivers catagory

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by ncat12 View Post
    dont know why, but saggy/baggy pants. I was told that it all started in prison these lil f***** would be raped and the officers would tke their belts away so tht they would not be able to hang themselves....now if tht is the case why would you still wear baggy/saggy pants on the 'outside' , you just want to telll everyone tht you were 'gay for the stay'
    Not sure if this is true or not, but I was told the pants off the ass look was started in prison, with the intention of "ass for sale" purposes. Can't confirm as I've never been to jail.

OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Tailgaters!
    Guys that use the bathroom stall next to you with MANY more open stalls!
    People that do 25MPH on Interstate On-Ramps!

And everyone else...

jas19illini
    jas19illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Im a tailgater. If the slow drivers would change lanes so i could pass there would be less tailgating. Its their fault! lol.

LUSabres
    Get off me child's play
    LUSabres's Avatar Become A Pro!

People snitching on you.

DevilCheese
    DevilCheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4983

fat chicks that complain about being fat and fat chicks that think they're hot, and the guys that white knight fat chicks into thinking its acceptable to be that fat

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

ppl that think because their in college makes them successful...what they dont know is a few years later your buried to your head in student loans and interest...

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about tony from 5dimes!

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

people who chew/ drink loud

DarkApophis
    jets 5.5
    DarkApophis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I hate people who used the word too instead of also/as well. like I am going to the store. "Me, too!" It pisses me off because then there is a third, even more retarded party saying " me, three!"

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

People who talk really loud on their cell phones in stores or resturants

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hearing women talk....Only time a womans mouth should be moving is if it is on or around my 2 inch rooster.

Girlfriend was on her way home from a vacation and I picked her up from the airport. She talked the whole ride home. I thought of jumping out of the car at least 3 different times(I wish I did)

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow come to think about it tht way does seem to make a lot of sense , maybe go up to someone who is wearing the pants like so ask em ..hey how much, and tell em they are in the wrong spot ,need to be where the prosTITtutes hang out and sell your arse w/ them

GmCrazy
    GmCrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!

good thread lol

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

dick riders
    front runners
    jersey shore wanna be's
    politicians
    self rightous know it all's
    wanna be thugs
    snitches

wonderyears
    wonderyears's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

bad drivers, fast food employees who give you the wrong order at the drivethru

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Illegal Mexicans and their elf boots.

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad drivers
    Bad breath ( brush your f'in teeth....I got a guy sitting right next to me at work with terrible breath, but I can't bring myself to say anything)

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets15 View Post
    Bad drivers Bad breath ( brush your f'in teeth....I got a guy sitting right next to me at work with terrible breath, but I can't bring myself to say anything)
    Com'on, get some balls! Let someone drop a note on his desk overnight.