WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange Coincidence ? Or Not...

-Both whistles and non-calls keep Charlotte close until they finally get a lead that is too big too late
    -LAST second whistles push the heavily played under total of the Boston game over it's 182.5 mark.
    -A Chicago team that has been pretty good on the road this year goes into a Brandon Roy-less Marcus Camby-less Portland team with an extremely thin front court and gets dominated in the 4th qtr.
    -Phoenix as a 5 point dog goes on the road and
    smashes on Golden State in one of THE toughest places to play in the NBA
    -The second worst team in the NBA goes on the road and creams N.O. who seemed to be like they were emerging.
    -The WORST team in the NBA goes on the road to Dallas and not only keeps it way too close, but forces OT if Anthony Parker makes his 3 point shot as time was expiring.
    -There were 8 games on the ticket on Monday night. And out of the 8 favored teams to win those matchups, only THREE win, and only TWO cover.
    -The two lowest totals Bos/Cha, Chi/Por were set in the 180's, and for good reason. One game showcased two teams based around their defenses, and the other involved two teams that had very slow offenses that did not often push the ball, and more oftenly set up, moved the ball, and worked better when running plays instead of fast breaks. BOTH of these totals went over.
    -The two highest totals of the nigh Hou/Den, and Phx/GS featured four teams that ran more than any and focused on very little defense, and more on pushing the break and scoring in transition. BOTH of these totals stayed under.
    This all following a Super Bowl where so many books tookn a big hit and were even quoted saying that the worst outcome the books could have had was Green Bay / Over.

Now I have seen days where a total should have stayed under and went over, or where a david team beats a goliath, or even a day where a great home team loses a game they should have won in front of their crowd. But i have rarely seem a day like this. And the fact that it followed a day where Vegas was slammed makes me kind of wonder...

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Same Portland team HOSTED San Antonio for a Defeat at +4.5.

Suns handled GS earlier in the Year and are only playing good as of late because of there Defense.

Bulls, The Bulls let me down two nights in a Row, They are sort of in a Road Trip Slump, 1 Bad Game can be contagious and carry on to the next night or nights...

Bos @ Cha Over of 183 WAS BLLSH!T. With Livingston Comments after game and the BS 25 points in 2 minutes was a Fckin Joke

If you Lose 25 in a Row, You are Coming to Play every night, cause A: You have nothing to Lose, and B: Nobody wants to be publicly know as a LOSER for this LONG, There are gonna win soon.

New Orleans is playing without its big Man and shot blocking presence, Okafor. As you could see tonight, he is a big factor.

Denver was without Billups/NeNe, causing Melo to take a SH!tLoad of shots and not getting his team open looks for ez points to drive the over on this 1. He has 51 Points but ZERO Assists

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not coincidences at all. Just how things work in the NBA.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

golden state is not one of the toughest places in the nba. they are sub .500.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Another day in paradise.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

dont forget kings got 90% of the 50/50 calls...jazz were damn lucky to win that game.

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oracle arena IS one of the toughest places to play. I didn't say they were an elite team so I don't know why your giving me winning percentages. I have been to many NBA arenas and the loudestn fans I've seen are OKC and GSW

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Charlotte was in a good spot to beat Boston yesterday, hence is why the line was only 4 points.
    Chicago has not been "pretty good" on the road...
    Beating Golden State is not that impressive, even for the Stoudamire-less Suns..
    New Orleans has been struggling recently, losing 4 of 5 BEFORE last night's game. That's not emerging.
    Dallas is the one who lost the lead, not Vegas licking their wounds from a Superbowl beating...
    Sometimes favorites lose in bunches, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that has happen this season.
    And finally, Vegas is not good enough to rig games. However the amount of research that goes into making lines is much more than your average bettor who normally makes a wager without any research to speak of....