robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Just watched The Pat Tillman Story

If you want the real story of what happend to Pat Tillman, I recommend that you watch it.

I know that everyone makes their own decisions in life, but I wish people wouldve talked this kid out of joining the military.

szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

very very sad story

krazeedawn2000
    krazeedawn2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

good story

sadddddddddd

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Had a great future ahead of him it was unfortunate he died but he knew of the dangers and he loved his country more then he did sports.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    If you want the real story of what happend to Pat Tillman, I recommend that you watch it.

I know that everyone makes their own decisions in life, but I wish people wouldve talked this kid out of joining the military.
    Where did you watch it? I would love to see it.

I too wish someone would have talked Pat out of joining. As a former military man I would of explained to him that he would just be a pawn in a political driven war. Remember Bush 43 saying he was no longer interested in capturing Bin Laden? That was Pats main reason for joining, to get Bin Laden. And maybe, a political future.

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

killed by friendly fire..definitely a travesty

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I don't think of these soldiers dying over in ****** up places as being heroes. They chose to go there, took a dangerous job voluntarily. Is a lumberjack a hero if he dies cutting timber ? I could consider WW2 guys as heroes but not these guys, no reason to be there, and they volunteered for it. It might actually be an improvement for a kid from Detroit and other areas.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I don't think of these soldiers dying over in ****** up places as being heroes. They chose to go there, took a dangerous job voluntarily. Is a lumberjack a hero if he dies cutting timber ? I could consider WW2 guys as heroes but not these guys, no reason to be there, and they volunteered for it. It might actually be an improvement for a kid from Detroit and other areas.

C'mon dude, he gave up millions in the NFL to fight for his country...not the same at all

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    Had a great future ahead of him it was unfortunate he died but he knew of the dangers and he loved his country more then he did sports.

unfortunately his unit put a hit on him. His death wasn't unfortunate. It was planned idiot.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Is there a documentary on this?? Id also love to watch it

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    YEP. look online for it. its an A&E doc.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    unfortunately his unit put a hit on him. His death wasn't unfortunate. It was planned idiot.
    Damn, why would his unit kill him?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9804

not the true story either, he was gonna get cut from arizona and one of the worst safeties in the league and most people never liked him and thought he was a dickhead

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Damn, why would his unit kill him?
    Don't believe puregarbage.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    not the true story either, he was gonna get cut from arizona and one of the worst safeties in the league and most people never liked him and thought he was a dickhead
    I think that was true. He publicly critisized his team quite a few times.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Don't believe puregarbage.
    someone from another unit killed him. dont think it was on purpose. from the movie, it sounds like they all just wanted an opportunity to fire thier guns. tillmans hum-v got stuck, he got out, and they thought he was taliban because someone around him discharged a weapon accidently.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

It was friendly fire. Not a planned execution. Come on dude. Is everything have to be a conspiracy? Friendly frie killings are not uncommon. Look how many Afghan civilians we blow away by mistake.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    One of the worst safeties in the league? Ahhhhh not really. Pat Tillman actually played. Don't you think the guys that were sitting on the bench behind him were worse? His coaching staff thought so.

People didn't like him, how the F would you know? Because that Deuche Bag Simeon Rice didn't like him?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    That's why rich kids should be drafted and fight for their money... Poor kids have no reason to be over there.. Let the pussies fight the wars...

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13067

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    http://www.newvideo.com/ae/pat-tillman/ I;m sure there's a torrent out there to download

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That's why rich kids should be drafted and fight for their money... Poor kids have no reason to be over there.. Let the pussies fight the wars...
    Poor kids need jobs. A lot of them are poor because they have no skills.