lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

Lebron's new ad

Ingenious commercial, but unfortunately it is something designed by a marketing company to save Lebron's hind.

What's more unfortunate is how people will start forgiving his rude "Decision."

What this commercial is really saying. It is saying he is a human being and individual and he should have to rights to do whatever he wants. He is basically saying fans are unfair to him because of his choice to go to Miami. Unfortunately a lot of people will be sold.

Let's not forget what we hate is once again, not his decision, but his The Decision.

He seems to have forgotten why he is making ****load of money, it is because of the fans. He can hate it as much as he wants but the fans watch basketball to be entertained, and while basketball players compete, they ultimately entertain fans. Otherwise they wouldn't make so much money. So yeah, the people who are paying you millions of dollars should have a right to ***king criticize you when you are being the most inconsiderate f****t out there.

Nice try on saving Lebron's image, and in fact this marketing company, whatever it is, probably did save his image. What's sad is most people will see only the image, and forget everything else.

And if the Heat does succeed, perhaps there will be a Lebron James day years later. On that day we will tell our mothers to sit the **** down, refuse to shake hands in interviews to show our competitiveness, and confiscate tapes and records of us failing. And then we will announce our divorce with our wives in front of everyone in a friend's BBQ. We will call it The Announcement.

To all NBA fans out there, I hope you guys will never forget, and not forgive, Lebron James' acts until he actually change his attitude.

I am going to the home opener tonight and I REALLY hope they will show James' "I will take my talent to the south beach" pregame on the jumbotron.

P.S. apologies for un-sportscapping-related post
    Last edited by lolbear; 10-26-10 at 10:43 AM.

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get over it
    Its over its time to move on.

Cavs play Boston tomorrow so get hyped about a new beginning

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

Well it was over until the commercial came out