Originally posted on 01/17/2023:

Sad day at SBR. Can’t believe we no longer have trivia and a sports book.

Also calling total bullshit that it wasn’t possible to keep this part of the site active. Congrats “new owners” for putting the final nail in the coffin. ⚰️ Poker, the store, trivia and the sports book, all gone.

And to the “sellers” who basically took the money and ran, a big heady FUK YOU for selling us all out.

The loyalty we showed this site through the years was instantly flushed down the toilet. We took care of our own here, through charities we contributed to and financial assistance to fellow SBR Pro’s families who we lost or suffered illness.

We’re all aware of changing times in the sports betting world and I personally could give a rat’s ass about losing Bitcoin and off shore betting sites, but the way we were informed here was a complete cluster fuk.

Its a damn shame SBR John and whoever else had a hand in this, could’ve been more open with us, possibly soliciting a group of SBR Pro investors to buy the site and keep improving on the good things we once had here.

I myself and I’m sure many others would’ve gladly invested, rather than watch everything we built here, die a slow death.

Good luck “new” SBR, whatever the fuk that is.