Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Did you see them at the Garden, Bill?

They could only play there if they agreed not to play that song. (one of their best)

The authorities thought the normally reserved garden crown would go ballistic upon hearing said tune.............

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5426

nope unfortuanetly never saw beatles or stones in concert ones i saw that were great ..led zep---beach boys--- frankie valli Queen and deep purple and elvis just before he passed away late 70's

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    nope unfortuanetly never saw beatles or stones in concert ones i saw that were great ..led zep---beach boys--- frankie valli Queen and deep purple and elvis just before he passed away late 70's
    Excellent.............

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12432

OldBill I picture you as a LSD taking hippie flower child back in the 60's and 70's. Now your just a FULL BLOWN Trump hating old liberal and that's all you can think about and post about in your old TDS twisted warped mind today.

Carry on bud!! LSD is a hell of a drug. How was woodstock live back in the day? Please do tell..

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5426

• The suspect who tried to breach an Ohio FBI building was identified as Ricky Shiffer.

• Shiffer appears to have posted angrily on Donald Trump's Truth Social network.

The suspect who tried to force entry to an FBI field office was identified by media outlets not long after he was killed by police.
    The man, named by the Associated Press and NBC News as 42-year-old Ricky Shiffer, appears to have been a prolific user of former President Donald Trump's Truth Social network, where he posted angry messages about the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago.
    The suspect was shot dead was shot dead by police after a stand-off on Thursday, prompted by his attempt to get in to the FBI's field office in Cincinnati.
    Ahead of the attack, an account bearing Shiffer's name posted in response to news of the Mar-a-Lago raid, explicitly calling for violent protest and to kill federal agents. hey Jibby at least im not this stupid

and your dead wrong about me in 60's and 70's i was a normal kid i never wanted to poison my body with any drugs

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

patriotic flag waving and thermoses full of hot cocoa are tools of the devil?

jan six was a beautiful day.......

too bad every democrat in that building didn't lose their head, then it would have been the best day in the history of mankind.......