DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30770

DoorDash Driver

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

“Piece of trash” can’t believe he’s that sore over losing a doordash gig though.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14968

Sounded like Emily Haines

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12444

Love this dude. He's a straight shooter and calling that thieving bitch out.. "Who the fock raised you!", "Who does this shit!". Spot on call out.

I hope he comes back and slaps the shit out of that burrito stealing thief or gets her arrested. That shit ain't cool.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47598

Hopefully he gets his revenge

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6885

I would suggest he sign up for some other service any hump can work like ubereats and get on with his life and stop talking like he’s about to start crying. Guy is clearly a wreck and a fukk up, I doubt if a word of this is true. Probably dreamed the shit up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bad Karma coming her way. Can't to that good people and live a happy life.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I would suggest he sign up for some other service any hump can work like ubereats and get on with his life and stop talking like he’s about to start crying. Guy is clearly a wreck and a fukk up, I doubt if a word of this is true. Probably dreamed the shit up
    This

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Maybe he was an x felon with a criminal record and it's very hard for him to find jobs. He didn't look like he was on meth or anything.

If he didn't do the delivery that girl would have said something in return, she was quiet as a mouse and taking it. She knew she screwed him.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maybe he was an x felon with a criminal record and it's very hard for him to find jobs. He didn't look like he was on meth or anything.

If he didn't do the delivery that girl would have said something in return, she was quiet as a mouse and taking it. She knew she screwed him.
    I think you meant to say “ex con” if you were an “x felon” that would mean you don’t have any felonies on your record as a result of expungement which would mean potential employers wouldn’t know you had a felony. Regardless of his criminal record if he can get a job at any of those grubhub type delivery places, he can get one at any of them. All have the same background requirements.