OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5432

DO not join any car insurance company that pays for safe driving

LIKE Alstate drive wise i was denied $173.41 because lady said i had multiple hard braking incidents driving after hours and one speeding incident also denied before $68 so i have until july 11th to go find a good insurance company with lower rates.

Aint paying the two months i owe because they screwed me out of $241 cash rewards

look like i might go with geico best rate for full coverage i was told if i didnt like new one they would get me $124 a month for full coverage.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

get fred loya

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11256

Honest to god the only one i trust is AAA . When i got out of the Navy i was getting screwed by a lot of big named companies . Saying i was a high risk driver because i moved to PA from another state. It sounded crazy but i was told that by several companies. I NEVER had a single accident or ticket.

When i tried to switch every company charged me high risk rated because i was coming off of a high risk policy. This went on for years until i finally tried AAA . They actually looked and asked why are you being charged this amount you have a perfect driving record? I ended up getting them and it dropped to like 1/3 of what i was paying. Right now i have Travelers but it is actually still through AAA. I trust them the most after what they did .

OldBill

good for u Capt robey i tried AAA and couple others but outrages high monthly rates at $260 no tickets no DUI's no at fault acciendts

Progressive gave me best rate i chose the custom package limited torts lowest deductible etc..

sing up $89 then 5 payments only $109 a month all state i'll just say bye bye and let them cancel me they can shove that double payment up thier a s s

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11256

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    good for u Capt robey i tried AAA and couple others but outrages high monthly rates at $260 no tickets no DUI's no at fault acciendts

Progressive gave me best rate i chose the custom package limited torts lowest deductible etc..

sing up $89 then 5 payments only $109 a month all state i'll just say bye bye and let them cancel me they can shove that double payment up thier a s s
    That is great you have a good price. I have to have full coverage because my car is new and i am making payments which sucks. Otherwise i think it would be a lot lower. But for full coverage i am at like $180 a month or so. But again that is full coverage.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

LIKE Alstate drive wise i was denied $173.41 because lady said i had multiple hard braking incidents driving after hours and one speeding incident also denied before $68 so i have until july 11th to go find a good insurance company with lower rates.

Aint paying the two months i owe because they screwed me out of $241 cash rewards

look like i might go with geico best rate for full coverage i was told if i didnt like new one they would get me $124 a month for full coverage.

so they pick and choose when to give you what you have supposedly earned?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    so they pick and choose when to give you what you have supposedly earned?

seems that way i could only track back on the app in my phone to dec 2021 the incidents lady reorted happend way before that 45 hard braking 1 speeding and i driving late hours fukkkkkkkk em and they sent me notice in mail they will hit my account for $311 if i dont pay up ....well end of month i join progressive then contact all state and say cancel my policy i no longer deal with fraudsters total not paid to me $241 $68 last time $173 this time I will contact my bank tell them do not accept any payments due from allstate i have new inusrance company

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30770

What does “driving after hours” mean?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    What does “driving after hours” mean?

driving after 11 pm thru to 5 am

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1886

The plug in reader that they install will tell them EVERYTHING about your driving.

Be akin to a strip joint putting a camera in the champagne room wired to the cop shop.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've been with Allstate for 30 years and I think that you are an idiot for participating in something that you can't win at.

Do you like to play games at the local county fair too?

We also have an autobody business and deal with all of the insurance companies, and Allstate, State Farm, and Erie are the best.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

The idea that I would allow a device in my car to monitor me is making it difficult for me to find a car that doesn't do this. Also why I drive a 2010 Krautwagon Jetta TDI, it old school and a proven illegal car. Add to that the fact that I modified it to roll coal and you can see which way I'm going with these driving habits. My next new car will probably cost more at the dealer to remove all the Alexa, Onstar or any other connectivity device that it comes with.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    The plug in reader that they install will tell them EVERYTHING about your driving.

Be akin to a strip joint putting a camera in the champagne room wired to the cop shop.
    good anaology. i was thinking the massage parlor with the "4 hand special".