MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Another black mother of 4

Great

Bidens America

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4028

"I'ma fart if I'ma wants to. I axed the man for permission and he said, "Hell yes, go ahead and fart".

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32864

I live for these fart stories.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Another black mother of 4

Great

Bidens America
    Sorry not sure what Biden has to do with this and if she has 4 children isnt it possible that some were born during a different presidency ,but then I guess logical thinking doesnt seem to be your strong point

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    Sorry not sure what Biden has to do with this and if she has 4 children isnt it possible that some were born during a different presidency ,but then I guess logical thinking doesnt seem to be your strong point
    It's a generalization of the Democrats position of subsidizing these types of life choices.

Whether is be subsidized housing, WIC, rent moratorium, favorable child welfare laws, favorable courts re child support, lack of father figures in black homes, lack of consistent criteria for black education or lack of choice in black schooling.

There's a reason white reproduction rates are dropping in this Country...it's because whites actually have pride and responsibility. Black America today...Bidens America, is morally bankrupt.

This woman is a worthless piece of shit and without looking ill bet my million dollar summer estate that her kids are fukking losers.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's a generalization of the Democrats position of subsidizing these types of life choices.

Whether is be subsidized housing, WIC, rent moratorium, favorable child welfare laws, favorable courts re child support, lack of father figures in black homes, lack of consistent criteria for black education or lack of choice in black schooling.

There's a reason white reproduction rates are dropping in this Country...it's because whites actually have pride and responsibility. Black America today...Bidens America, is morally bankrupt.

This woman is a worthless piece of shit and without looking ill bet my million dollar summer estate that her kids are fukking losers.
    So white reproduction rates have dropped only since Biden took over? And then you go on to say "Whites have pride and responsibility" is Biden not white ,or just not your kind of white ? Also a pretty safe bet you wont have to give your "million dollar estate" away because you dont have one ?

Sorry not buying it.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    So white reproduction rates have dropped only since Biden took over? And then you go on to say "Whites have pride and responsibility" is Biden not white ,or just not your kind of white ? Also a pretty safe bet you wont have to give your "million dollar estate" away because you dont have one ?

Sorry not buying it.
    No, the generalization is of the 'social contract' becoming an enabler of this type of choice & lifestyle.

It is thru decades, since late 60s, of the liberalization of American family values, cradle to grave government, de stigmatized single parenthood and liberal feminist driven court policy.

Biden has spent 50 fukking years in government fighting and promoting those ideals...Obama/ Biden ratcheted it up.

Biden has banked his legacy on it.