Originally posted on 08/17/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
Facts??
What do you know about facts?

The Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan was signed in Doha, Qatar, by the Taliban and the United States on Feb. 29, 2020. In exchange for a ceasefire with American and allied forces and the severing of ties with terrorist groups, the U.S. pledged to facilitate the release of thousands of Taliban prisoners and withdraw its forces by May 1, 2021. The Afghan government was not involved in the negotiations.
Trump, who campaigned on bringing the war to an end in both the 2016 and 2020 elections, had frequently touted the agreement.
“I’ll say this for the Taliban,” Trump said in March 2020 after the deal was signed. “They’re great fighters. You know that obviously. They’re great fighters. All you have to do is ask the Soviet Union. Are they great fighters? They are great fighters. But they’re tired also. This is 19 years, 19 years.”
Trump also took credit for the war’s end at a rally last month. “I started the process, all the troops are coming home,” he said. “Biden couldn’t stop the process.”

What stand are you going to make here?
Are you going to believe trump and give him all the credit he says he deserves for this or are you going to blame Biden for following through with a deal that trump himself said Biden couldn't make?
I'll wait..
What does any of that have to do with the way the withdrawal is being done? Nothing. The answer is nothing. Its political grandstanding in a feeble attempt to deflect away from this weak ass ice cream licking moron who is napping on vacation somewhere.

Lunatics are running Washington like never before. Its a circus like never before.