habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Fernando Valenzuela shot by police in AZ

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/tpd-releases-body-cam-footage-following-officer-involved-shooting

Where's the outrage from Lebron, Hill, Paul, Rivers at on this one? Where's the BLM mob at to burn the city down, loot, riot and throw rocks at police? I guess they don't care since the dude that got shot was Latino. Black people only care if it's a Black person that gets shot by police but they want all races to care every time a Black person gets shot. Wtf??! What arrogance and hypocrisy. More Whites and Latinos get shot by police in the USA annually than Blacks. But Blacks only care when it's a Black person that gets shot. Gtfooh. We see who the real racist mfers are. The Blacks that only care about other Blacks and are dead silent when all these White and Latino dudes is out here getting gunned down by cops in higher numbers than Blacks are. Every day multiple Whites and Latinos get shot by police and the NBA, BLM and Dem politicians don't say 1 word about any of them. But whenever a Black dude catches a clip you hear about it for months. Shit some of these Black dudes been dead for years and y'all still hyping it up. Fernando Valenzuela just got shot 2 days ago. Where y'all at? Not one word from any Black athletes, rappers, politicians or protesters. Do these people actually care about police brutality and ending police involved shootings or not? Cause if they do care the majority of police involved shootings involve White and Latinos so if their end goal is really about ending police shootings then Blacks better start caring about the majority of the problem cops shooting Whites and Latinos. Cops shooting Blacks is small potatoes compared to the entire pot. A small portion of the overall issue. So is there a police brutality issue or is it only an issue when a Black dude gets shot? Which one is it?

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/tpd-releases-body-cam-footage-following-officer-involved-shooting
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hehfest

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What ia your problem? The SOB should have been shot dead. He will spend the rest of his life in prison, where he belongs. Haven't you figured out that LeBron and his Black buddies are just trying to get out of the playoffs because they know they cannot win? Screw all of them. They are noting but a bunch of Gorilla's in the Mist anyways.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30770

Dodgers team will protest.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i thought this was the pitcher

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What ia your problem? The SOB should have been shot dead. He will spend the rest of his life in prison, where he belongs. Haven't you figured out that LeBron and his Black buddies are just trying to get out of the playoffs because they know they cannot win? Screw all of them. They are noting but a bunch of Gorilla's in the Mist anyways.
    You're to be pitied...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    prob a very common name

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4523

No outrage here.... a young woman and her step father whom just purchased a home gunned down over a traffic incident...
    That’s right a person contributing to society who works and recently bought a home, not some welfare recipient and felon who can’t support himself let alone the 6 kids he brought into this world...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...-rage-driveway

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

MLM

Mexican Lives Matter!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Someone post a working link

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3590

I still have his rookie card.. it was all the rage back in the good old days.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4214

I fully support the OP message.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    def not the pitcher

guy might be a catcher soon though

The suspect is 34-year-old Fernando Valenzuela, according to TPD. He's a felon and is not allowed to possess a gun.
    Points Awarded:

PD77 gave cincinnatikid513 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I remember hi mini resurgence in 97 w the Padres.

Look at the names on that roster.... a ton of veterans w great careers.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 522

Who is Fernando Venezuela?

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    prob a very common name
    you are right. i got nervous when i saw it as a headline. figured fernando went bad later in life scarface style.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I still have his rookie card.. it was all the rage back in the good old days.

i have it too. my dad got it hoping he was going to be a HOF.