ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

HS football game stopped until fans put on masks and socially distance in stands

Did the players socially distance from the ball carrier?

https://sports.yahoo.com/high-school...170523352.html

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 464

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Did the players socially distance from the ball carrier?

https://sports.yahoo.com/high-school...170523352.html

a little contradictory Ericc I and and most agree with you. I can't see how football season will last, it makes no sense.

this is new my friend it is new for everybody. last time was what about 100 years ago, so we are all guessing. but, what we are not guessing about is sound medical advise. how a huge number of people have polticized this is simply another reflection on lack of leadership and even worse bad leadership. what leader, what president of a great country would be slow on the move about something as dangerous as this, what president would give mixed signals concerning masks,social distancing, only a complete crazy.

hey people still believe the shit he tweets/says. if my president doesn't believe it why should I. about two weeks ago one individual made an actual thread claiming masks don't work. WTF, ordinary common sense tells even the very stupid a mask will stop particles from leaving and help keep particles out, not all but a majority. add that to social distancing and your chances are good to great you won't get this virus.

then we have the people telling us this is no big deal and they use numbers and the numbers make a point. however, since we cannot at this time stop the virus via vaccine we must do what we must do to avoid it. a very good chance if you get the virus and you beat it you will have problems and maybe problems for life. I think they call that phenomenon long termers or something like that. I personally know an individual who was cured over a month ago and he is having pretty serious breathing problems.

trump dropped the ball. even more than that he made this situation worse.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    a little contradictory Ericc I and and most agree with you. I can't see how football season will last, it makes no sense.

this is new my friend it is new for everybody. last time was what about 100 years ago, so we are all guessing. but, what we are not guessing about is sound medical advise. how a huge number of people have polticized this is simply another reflection on lack of leadership and even worse bad leadership. what leader, what president of a great country would be slow on the move about something as dangerous as this, what president would give mixed signals concerning masks,social distancing, only a complete crazy.

hey people still believe the shit he tweets/says. if my president doesn't believe it why should I. about two weeks ago one individual made an actual thread claiming masks don't work. WTF, ordinary common sense tells even the very stupid a mask will stop particles from leaving and help keep particles out, not all but a majority. add that to social distancing and your chances are good to great you won't get this virus.

then we have the people telling us this is no big deal and they use numbers and the numbers make a point. however, since we cannot at this time stop the virus via vaccine we must do what we must do to avoid it. a very good chance if you get the virus and you beat it you will have problems and maybe problems for life. I think they call that phenomenon long termers or something like that. I personally know an individual who was cured over a month ago and he is having pretty serious breathing problems.

trump dropped the ball. even more than that he made this situation worse.
    It's a sports story, dante1. You don't have to bring politics into it, unless you want to.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dante1 is right 100%