JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This doesn't make me and Mayan happy

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10853

They should send Chico there. Pay him with a case of tequila. Most he's made in decades.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

fake news

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here is what I don't get about this new BLM "Movement"

They want to defund the police along with other goofy shit that is already leading to the deaths of even more Black Americans (at the hands of Black Americans), so what is the point of BLM? To put an end to the small amount of criminals that may be unarmed getting killed by police?

This is already backfiring horribly.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

They want to defund the police along with other goofy shit that is already leading to the deaths of even more Black Americans (at the hands of Black Americans), so what is the point of BLM? To put an end to the small amount of criminals that may be unarmed getting killed by police?

The point of BLM is to make a new generation of race baiter do nothing blacks wealthy... and it’s working. The founders are raking in the cash. Companies and individuals alike are tripping over each other to cut a check. I have good friends that are black that are starting to turn a side eye to these clowns about the things they are requesting. My friends are educated of course.

BLM is like Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton for generations before. With all due respect to these men, what the hell do any of these people do for anyone other than themselves? The Don King’s of race. Show up, grandstand, bullhorn, etc... about whatever while lining their pockets. They show up conveniently around elections and controversial deaths and magnify racial undertones or make it a race issue. Show me all the donated money and how’s it being distributed into communities of need. Show me the balance sheet.

As for coming after Hispanics... I’m Hispanic. They don’t want to bring that shit over here because there will be more toe tags needed than an average weekend in Chicago. The arsenal around here won’t leave much to identify. That’s a fact. El Chapo level.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8722

BLM are race baiting thugs.

chico2663

defund the police doesn't mean getting rid of the police. If a policeman is beating the hell out of everyone the union protects their job. After the riots in cincy...president bush and the justice department came in and ran things. The bad apples were fired and the union couldn't save their jobs. Camden, new jersey defunded the police in 2013 and we haven't heard of these problems since. My cousin grew up with the police chief in cincy. We met every tues morning for breakfast and he would show up every couple months and buy our breakfast. He would complain about some of the people that he oversaw. Also the police shouldn't be psychologists or counselors. Their job is rough as it is without all the bullshit other people pile on.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    defund the police doesn't mean getting rid of the police. If a policeman is beating the hell out of everyone the union protects their job. After the riots in cincy...president bush and the justice department came in and ran things. The bad apples were fired and the union couldn't save their jobs. Camden, new jersey defunded the police in 2013 and we haven't heard of these problems since. My cousin grew up with the police chief in cincy. We met every tues morning for breakfast and he would show up every couple months and buy our breakfast. He would complain about some of the people that he oversaw. Also the police shouldn't be psychologists or counselors. Their job is rough as it is without all the bullshit other people pile on.

What happened in NJ was good by cleaning up the corruption but its not the same thing they are talking about now all over the country when talking about defunding the police. Why can't you understand this?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

As for coming after Hispanics... I’m Hispanic. They don’t want to bring that shit over here because there will be more toe tags needed than an average weekend in Chicago. The arsenal around here won’t leave much to identify. That’s a fact.
    My father-in-law, mother-in-law, and 20 other Hispanic in-laws have already been tired of it and ready to off some mfers. Wait til they hear stories like this.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    My father-in-law, mother-in-law, and 20 other Hispanic in-laws have already been tired of it and ready to off some mfers. Wait til they hear stories like this.
    weeellll, this hispanic has plenty weapons. killed my first quail at 9 and first deer at 12. uncle sam taught me markmenship. Live in decent neighborhood. Since i moved in it we have had 3 people killed by breaking in (they were white) and a neighbor in jail for burying his wife in his backyard.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    What happened in NJ was good by cleaning up the corruption but its not the same thing they are talking about now all over the country when talking about defunding the police. Why can't you understand this?
    How does someone living 10000 miles away know more than someone that lives here? Asking or a friend.
    Points Awarded:

rkelly110 gave chico2663 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

They need to stand down, mexicans will win for sure.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Who suffers moist by defunding the police?

Minorities, women, and children.

Sounds like a bad idea to me.

chico2663

my friend they will still have police but won't have the union to let them get away with beating the shit out of people. At your job I am sure their are certain things that you can't get away with. Will be the same way with them. Ps I live in texas. We don't play that shit. I'm sure you heard of the blm (white guy) got killed in dallas by pedestrian who wasn't afraid to shoot.

DwightShrute

it is a stupid idea and sane people know it.

DwightShrute

How does someone living 10000 miles away know more than someone that lives here? Asking or a friend.
    First of all, you have no friends. Second, this is a political forum open to anyone. You don't need to fall off the roof to know its gonna hurt and just because you live in the USA, doesn't mean you know much about itasyou clearly demonstrate.

Much of what happens in the USA affects the world. Everyone knows this. They have known this for a long time. You even had Canada and England BLM protests after the Floyd died. You have idiots kneeling on soccer pitches in Europe before the games. LOL.

There are a lot of dumb people who live in the US and just because they are physically located there, they think automatically they know more. Your posts prove that isn't the case. Don't worry, you are not alone.

Also, I have told you many times that almost all my business depends on the US and I own property in Washington state.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12033

No woman should have to suffer moist. It's heartbreaking and a wasted opportunity for someone.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

fake news
    So now this black guy is a liar just because you don't agree with him?

Typical racist behavior

chico2663

First of all, you have no friends. Second, this is a political forum open to anyone. You don't need to fall off the roof to know its gonna hurt and just because you live in the USA, doesn't mean you know much about itasyou clearly demonstrate.

Much of what happens in the USA affects the world. Everyone knows this. They have known this for a long time. You even had Canada and England BLM protests after the Floyd died. You have idiots kneeling on soccer pitches in Europe before the games. LOL.

There are a lot of dumb people who live in the US and just because they are physically located there, they think automatically they know more. Your posts prove that isn't the case. Don't worry, you are not alone.

Also, I have told you many times that almost all my business depends on the US and I own property in Washington state.

i have many friends. you just wish you could be my friend.lol

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    So now this black guy is a liar just because you don't agree with him?

Typical racist behavior
    I can't be racist. I have no power and i'm not white. But feel free to be impressed by click bait.
    Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave chico2663 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10600

i have many friends. you just wish you could be my friend.lol
    Duhwight owns property in the us? He might own the map of the state of washington fukking lying POS!

DwightShrute

I can't be racist. I have no power and i'm not white. But feel free to be impressed by click bait.
    so are you saying non-white people can't be racist?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Duhwight owns property in the us? He might own the map of the state of washington fukking lying POS!

chico2663

so are you saying non-white people can't be racist?

yup. Just like I'm saying you can't be my friend!

DwightShrute

yup. Just like I'm saying you can't be my friend!
    see, that is why you aren't a serious person. Anyone can be racist. You can't make up your own meanings of words to suit a narrative. Words have meanings. Look up any source for the definition of racist and none will mention white people.

Racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

You say a lot of dumb things so I am not surprised don't understand words we understood back in grade school, I am just disappointed how the education system failed you so bad and how your parents didn't send you to special learning center.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19449

see, that is why you aren't a serious person. Anyone can be racist. You can't make up your own meanings of words to suit a narrative. Words have meanings. Look up any source for the definition of racist and none will mention white people.

Racist: a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

You say a lot of dumb things so I am not surprised don't understand words we understood back in grade school, I am just disappointed how the education system failed you so bad and how your parents didn't send you to special learning center.
    Definition: Structural Racism in the U.S. is the normalization and legitimization of an array of dynamics – historical, cultural, institutional and interpersonal – that routinely advantage whites while producing cumulative and chronic adverse outcomes for people of color. It is a system of hierarchy and inequity, primarily characterized by white supremacy – the preferential treatment, privilege and power for white people at the expense of Black, Latino, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Arab and other racially oppressed people.

Why don't you join us in 2020 Mr. Serious?

Last edited by khicks26; 08-06-20 at 10:16 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Definition: Structural Racism in the U.S. is the normalization and legitimization of anarray of dynamics – historical, cultural, institutional and interpersonal – that routinelyadvantage whites while producing cumulative and chronic adverse outcomes for peopleof color. It is a system of hierarchy and inequity, primarily characterized by whitesupremacy – the preferential treatment, privilege and power for white people at theexpense of Black, Latino, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Arab and otherracially oppressed people.
    and this is why you are also not a serious person.

khicks26

and this is why you are also not a serious person.

This is what you call serious? LOL

Is you head this perfect? LOL

khicks26

Someone is proud of you.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    This is what you call serious? LOL

dude, using memes to illustrate a point doesn't make someone not serious. My post with chica was correct and you know it was. You were the one being intellectually dishonest. Everyone knows anyone can be racist and that its a lie when anyone says only white people can. We all knew this at a very young age.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Coons on da loose..i meant goons

khicks26

dude, using memes to illustrate a point doesn't make someone not serious. My post with chica was correct and you know it was. You were the one being intellectually dishonest. Everyone knows anyone can be racist and that its a lie when anyone says only white people can. We all knew this at a very young age.
    Really depends on what & who's definition you use. I'm sure you & Stefan like the old white guy Webster's version. Makes things much easier for you. Just like the memes of propaganda you use to deflect from any serious point make it easy for you.

Anyone can be a bigot, with racism its not that simple. Unless you choose to stay at that very young age.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Coons on da loose..i meant goons

Is this a dude dressed like a women?

chico2663

dwightie loves this scene
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-07-20 at 04:20 PM.

12 Last