Originally posted on 11/27/2019:

You were asked to stop the off topic and machine gun posts taking over threads. Below is how you responded to that in the last 12 hours or so.

As you just will not listen, this is goodbye Joe.

Please feel free to commence your usual email, post report and chat requests for me to be sacked again.

I was wrong about you being harmless. You're a nasty piece of work really.

After looking over your chat logs and seeing the disgraceful way you have treated Genie, I wish I had not given you so much rope for this long.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

Shari, whether it is disgusting or not that you have allowed these freaks to CONTINUE bashing me on this

thread, while you have stopped me from replying to it, do you know that I am not even getting my 12 points a day

now when I get a post "approved" by you???! Will you manually give me 12 points for every day that you allow

people to run their mouth about me and you prevent me from replying to it?

I mean letting these freaks continue to run their mouth & bash me while preventing me from replying is one thing,

but I am not even getting my 12 points a day while they bash me and you prevent me from replying!!

OMG in FIVE minutes there are EIGHT reply posts about me as soon as they saw a comment made by me!!

This thread is about waves not me!! My gosh shari, I see "post review" in these freaks future for clogging up the forum!

LOL Remember, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS "Act right" and "act nice" to me! Then my replies to what YOU

started with me won't make you so angry that you start talking about my dead family on here!

LOL Thank you for trying blanco! Yes I learned a very valuable lesson! Go scroll up this page and look!

On SBR people can troll me and talk about my dead family, and one guy even trolled me and made fun

of autistic people! Go look! But they did NOTHING to those childish trolls!

They only went after the person (ME) that REPLIED to the trolls! LOL I'd have never believed it until it

just happened! Oh well, I'm a quick learner! I've already adjusted to the rules!

I went and trolled pablo out of the blue and he and 2dabank have already replied to it!

So according to the rules, NOTHING will happen to me for trolling him out of the blue,

but HE will get in trouble for replying to it! LOL I can't wait!!

LOL How can I or anybody else be a "victim" on a website where they let self admitted drug addicts and convicts

like you troll threads run your mouth to people? LOL Hell just keep doing the dumb shit! They aren't going to stop you!

Like I said, just don't get so mad at somebody's reply to your trolling that you go off the rails and start talking

about their family!!

LOL How did I make the thread about me? By replying to people who made posts about me on here?

LOL No matter how you slice it, if you say yes to that, then you are the dumbest sum bitch on earth!

LOL "Joe, the people who trolled you DID NOT make the thread about you, but YOU made the thread about you

by replying to what THEY started!" LOL No matter what you say, I will NEVER believe you are that fukin stupid!

LOL No the "freaks come out" when they see a post by me! Man I swear it makes me feel

like a freakin celebrity! I'm just a stranger posting on the internet, but I have the ability

to make a few of the people on here go absolutely nuts like infatuated fans when I make a

post! I'll be available for autographs at a later date! A few of these nuts will camp out

in the parking lot for a week to be first in line to get my autograph!! LOL

LOL All I ask is that you stop posting negative shit about until you see my next post come up!

Then I will offer the SAME bet to y'all. Then you will either have to shut the hell up with the trolling

& bashing or admit to the forum that you are too obsessed with me to stop! I can't wait!

My god man your obsession of me is INCREDIBLE! Just wait until you see the post about the bet!
My God man, the "never ending pile of shit" is your obsession with posting about me!! How do you think the Mods feel when you post about ME EVERY 5 fukin minutes? Dude I'm just a stranger on the damn internet! Don't you even care what this psychotic obsession of me is making you look like to other forum members?