HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you think my research work is not effective

Think again...

BTW im not taking the bribe.

Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave HurryUpAndDrink 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

What's this all about HUD?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24152

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2560

There is no way that's not legit
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave Chi_archie 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

you've stooped to a new low

emailing yourself threats from a separate account

yikes

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

shameful

youre a joke

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15385

The funny thing is him claiming he has no interest in the 5k when he would get down on his knees and suck 50 coks for $20.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    What's this all about HUD?
    child sex trafficking researchers infiltrated by controlled opposition connected to Mossad and the Black Cube mercenary group

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    you've stooped to a new low

emailing yourself threats from a separate account

yikes
    lol just cause I hide the address it was sent to? im not making this public to people that know me personally

you dont, so why not shate it here, and penetrate off....

HurryUpAndDrink

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’d probably say make it 100, and we got a deal. I’m a piece of shit though.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Crack is whack yo.

-100000000 hurry is still waiting on the 10 mil from the Nigerian prince who promised to wire the cash to him after he provided his banking info.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Im not sure what's more pathetic....the fake email or the fact he thought anyone here would believe that shit. A new low for this clown and that's saying something.

jts1207

Hurry .....have you been taken? Did they get your family. Check in guy

Lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    lol

jts1207

Hurry.....did they come for you? Was your SBR log in compromised? Have they taken your family members to force compliance from you? Are you training to be Rambo to get them back? Post video with red bandana and bow and arrow.

jts1207

Hurry...... check in guy. What are their demands

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

“Nice neighborhood by the way”

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4865

Love to come back to SBR and see HURRYJUNKIE as crazy as ever.

That email looks like it was written by the fukking nigerian prince who keeps promising me millions.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Love to come back to SBR and see HURRYJUNKIE as crazy as ever.

That email looks like it was written by the fukking nigerian prince who keeps promising me millions.
    He's been taken lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7576

Just not sure why anyone would be interested in offering $5000 for compliance when the threats should do just fine.

Besides, if they are in the neighborhood, they would just come in and scare you, never would you see an email. Never.

But I agree with Archie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Hurry, check in pal.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I would just reply back and say, "If you want to intimidate me, at least learn to capitalize the D in Desist when typing out a subject line."

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kind of an odd email....

In the first paragraph.... person sounds very aggressive and straight forward.

Second paragraph... basically saying... I will pay you to shut your mouth.

Why pay anyone if you know where someone's at?

Doesn't look real.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Is hurry dead I was looking forward to his documentary

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30770

Invite them over for bbq.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14968

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Is hurry dead I was looking forward to his documentary

It’s on Showtime tonight. Weird Al Yankavich is playing the part of hurry.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25202

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kind of an odd email....

In the first paragraph.... person sounds very aggressive and straight forward.

Second paragraph... basically saying... I will pay you to shut your mouth.

Why pay anyone if you know where someone's at?

Doesn't look real.
    Not necessarily... less time and effort to "buy" someone off than to exert force, and $5000 isn't a lot of money for the payer (relatively speaking). They could very well be making an offer while also reinforcing the notion that incompliance will be met with consequences.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Not necessarily... less time and effort to "buy" someone off than to exert force, and $5000 isn't a lot of money for the payer (relatively speaking). They could very well be making an offer while also reinforcing the notion that incompliance will be met with consequences.
    Finally somne common sense...

They offered me 3rd world fee... YES, $5K would make a difference in my life but truth is I have never felt so validated as a person than these last months in which colleagues and supporters have shown me their concern with public demonstrations of love (90% of them women I must add) and yeah, I love the female attention, but I also feel respected, missed or even admired...

This after a 3 day FB ban in which folks got overly concerned for my safety. Hell, I could post some of those heartwarming screenshots but truth haters will still talk shit so why bother? Especially with the added risk if giving some of the juvenile shit stalkers in here to try and take the forum wars into other platforms.

I'm sure I could "take the money" play it cool for some months and reinforce my security with the $, but how much security can $5K really add? And that would piss em off worst and they probably retaliate with a loved one on top... they'll get to me either way. So I decided to not accept period.

A fake SRA/child abuse survivor was planted on the same day than that threat... by the 2nd day of making him talk I noticed major flaws in his story and his motivations. Red flags all over, so maybe a plant to discredit or kill me...

There have been already (minor but) scary consequences in my real life, that seem to have calmed for a bit. Pray for me.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Don't know of anyone that takes the time to write..... (1st paragraph)... I'm going to rip your fukking heart out and pound your ass into the ground.

Then... (2nd paragraph) Would you like a Happy Meal from McDonald's and perhaps you can retract what you said for 5k?

It's bullsh#$.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25202

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Don't know of anyone that takes the time to write..... (1st paragraph)... I'm going to rip your fukking heart out and pound your ass into the ground.

Then... (2nd paragraph) Would you like a Happy Meal from McDonald's and perhaps you can retract what you said for 5k?

It's bullsh#$.
    That's because your likening it to some squabble you might have with a neighbor over something you said sideways about his wife. Of course that neighbor isn't going to threaten you with violence and offer you monetary compensation to take back your words in the same breath. It's apples and oranges...

If you're dealing with rich and powerful industry figures and exposing unscrupulous truths that could compromise their freedom or fortune, your silence will be sought out by whatever means necessary. If money doesn't do it, perhaps threats of violence will. In some cases money is probably not an option... depends on the extent of the truther's knowledge and the visibility of their platform with which they can disseminate it. That's why some are "suicided" or involved in bizarre fatal "accidents."

I can't speak to the authenticity of HUAD's email and I'm not even familiar with the details of his expose, but I wouldn't categorically dismiss it. HUAD seems sincere as far as I can tell. But saying the email is a farce because "you don't know of anyone" that would write that is immaterial.

jts1207

That's because your likening it to some squabble you might have with a neighbor over something you said sideways about his wife. Of course that neighbor isn't going to threaten you with violence and offer you monetary compensation to take back your words in the same breath. It's apples and oranges...

If you're dealing with rich and powerful industry figures and exposing unscrupulous truths that could compromise their freedom or fortune, your silence will be sought out by whatever means necessary. If money doesn't do it, perhaps threats of violence will. In some cases money is probably not an option... depends on the extent of the truther's knowledge and the visibility of their platform with which they can disseminate it. That's why some are "suicided" or involved in bizarre fatal "accidents."

I can't speak to the authenticity of HUAD's email and I'm not even familiar with the details of his expose, but I wouldn't categorically dismiss it. HUAD seems sincere as far as I can tell. But saying the email is a farce because "you don't know of anyone" that would write that is immaterial.
    Stop trying to validate this idiot. Guy lives in fantasy world.

jts1207

Hurry .....update us on your darkweb research. My other bitch GTmega is inquiring

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Hurry .....update us on your darkweb research. My other bitch GTmega is inquiring
    Your desperation reeks out... you need me... I dont need you.

Your whole existence in this forum revolves around trolling people (mostly me)... SAD

I'd kill myself if I was you... that much I can tell you

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Your desperation reeks out... you need me... I dont need you.

Your whole existence in this forum revolves around trolling people (mostly me)... SAD

I'd kill myself if I was you... that much I can tell you
    Watch some more movies guy. Yes..... everyone believes Harvey Weinstein sent you a email based off research on the dark web. Give me a penetrating break loser. You've looked dumb as penetrate before but this take the cake. Lololol

HUAD .... internet detective. Lmao

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I must admit that I never thought that Hurry, who is the biggest scumbag, lying, begging, stealing, lazy, attention whore, worthless piece of shit I have ever seen, could embarrass himself even more than before all of this fake nonsense

But like the true loser pathological lying scum he is, he managed to step up to the plate and deliver something that even tops his previous first class bullshit

Congrats buddy, I'm sorry I doubted just how pathetic you really are, even though I didn't think that was even possible

12 Last