shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I know I don't like NBA Fridays, but Pacers -1.5 -110

lets dance.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave shocka1212 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

I don't like NBA Fridays either. On the same side GL!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Good call

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don’t like nba at all. Nice call tho Buddy.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Also pounded them live +200 when they were down early. Been following Miami pretty close. They live and die with whiteside.

2daBank

I’ve been back to dabbling w nba a little this year. Started out trying to tail some guys but that was going horribly! Want something done right gotta do yourself!! Lol.. I been swooping up blazers every home game when laying less than 6. Has worked out well!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’ve been back to dabbling w nba a little this year. Started out trying to tail some guys but that was going horribly! Want something done right gotta do yourself!! Lol.. I been swooping up blazers every home game when laying less than 6. Has worked out well!!
    pick a handful of teams/trends. thats the only way. also, I like to take a look at the preseason O/U W's and L's for each team I am focusing on and bet according to that as well.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave shocka1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Nice 1. I'm a Pacers homer and I wanted to but they're underachieving big time right now. They barely beat the Knicks and the Bulls just to go 7-5. They have top 10 NBA talent though. GS, Houston, Boston, Toronto, and maybe Milw. They should be able to compete with anyone else if they get it together? They beat San Antonio on the road by 20. Not too many teams do that.

Interesting note in the Indy paper today. Sabonis is the 3rd rated player in the NBA for efficiency. Sort of like the WAR rating for baseball. If Turner plays better like he did tonite then they become a dangerous team....especially when/if they figure out how to use Tyreke Evans!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

the trends ATS for each team also made this a no brainer.. Miami is terrible following a straight up win.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Nice 1. I'm a Pacers homer and I wanted to but they're underachieving big time right now. They barely beat the Knicks and the Bulls just to go 7-5. They have top 10 NBA talent though. GS, Houston, Boston, Toronto, and maybe Milw. They should be able to compete with anyone else if they get it together? They beat San Antonio on the road by 20. Not too many teams do that.

Interesting note in the Indy paper today. Sabonis is the 3rd rated player in the NBA for efficiency. Sort of like the WAR rating for baseball. If Turner plays better like he did tonite then they become a dangerous team....especially when/if they figure out how to use Tyreke Evans!
    this was more of a Miami fade than a pacers backing for me.

2daBank

I’m really feeling the saints/bungals under 54 Sunday bro, check it out!! Even tho bungals d uncharacteristic-ly terrible, gonna be lot of rushing attack in that one w a high total with what I think be not a lot of plays!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I’m really feeling the saints/bungals under 54 Sunday bro, check it out!! Even tho bungals d uncharacteristic-ly terrible, gonna be lot of rushing attack in that one w a high total with what I think be not a lot of plays!!
    lean Cincy ATS, but yes, a 24-21 type of game.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

fortunate winner

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    lean Cincy ATS, but yes, a 24-21 type of game.
    I lean cincy too just like under better.. I took cincy to win in weekly pools. Figured I would get leg up on whole field if it happens. Worth the shot for those purposes. No green sucks tho. Saints run d really underrated.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I lean cincy too just like under better.. I took cincy to win in weekly pools. Figured I would get leg up on whole field if it happens. Worth the shot for those purposes. No green sucks tho. Saints run d really underrated.
    idk if ill bet it. theres some other games that I REALLY like this week ATS. (Colts, Chiefs, Seahawks)

2daBank

idk if ill bet it. theres some other games that I REALLY like this week ATS. (Colts, Chiefs, Seahawks)
    Colts huh? I’m all over jags. Lol

With you on seachickens. That line crazy!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7750

Heat are terrible

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Colts huh? I’m all over jags. Lol

With you on seachickens. That line crazy!!
    Look at Andrew Lucks stats the last month.. they're actually protecting him. I also think New England covers that # easily this week. playing those 4 and throwing them in a parlay as well.. be careful with the total in that Cincy game. could be some cheap TD's. Bengals have a sneaky good rate of getting into the end zone when they move the ball into the red zone.

yes, Getting close to 10 with Seattle is a gift. Rams haven't been blowing anyone out.

also may be adding the eagles to my list for the week. I think they win that game pretty easily. Dallas is awful

2daBank

Look at Andrew Lucks stats the last month.. they're actually protecting him. I also think New England covers that # easily this week. playing those 4 and throwing them in a parlay as well.. be careful with the total in that Cincy game. could be some cheap TD's. Bengals have a sneaky good rate of getting into the end zone when they move the ball into the red zone.

yes, Getting close to 10 with Seattle is a gift. Rams haven't been blowing anyone out.

also may be adding the eagles to my list for the week. I think they win that game pretty easily. Dallas is awful
    Saints and bungals have sick red zone td rates. So much so I believe they will both regress. Plus it all about number of plays I expect to be run vs high total, basically opposite of ravens/panthers where we had fairly low total in game I expected tons of passes and lots of plays. Think we see lots of run game and lots of clock running in this one.

2daBank

Far as luck look who they been playing!! Jags a fukkin mess but they will get back to running ball this week and will pound colts into the ground imo which in turn should have the defense trying again, I think unless they are too far gone. Sick value w jags as dogs here, they would have been 4-5 point favs a month ago.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679