Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Why are my threads going to Saloon?

...,??!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I personally don't see a difference between saloon and players talk.

People that read players talk also read the saloon. (it's right underneath players talk).

So what's the big deal?

I read both players talk and the saloon.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3566

What's going on LKId? Someone have an axe to grind with you? Try the horse racing forum. Saloon is no place for SAR threads.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    What's going on LKId? Someone have an axe to grind with you? Try the horse racing forum. Saloon is no place for SAR threads.
    I could understand if saloon was way at the bottom of the page, but it's right underneath players talk, so..................

Don't see the big deal.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I could understand if saloon was way at the bottom of the page, but it's right underneath players talk, so..................
    The saloon is for dead threads and those have nothing to do with the games we bet. Understand your point, but is what it is.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

The saloon is for dead threads and those have nothing to do with the games we bet. Understand your point, but is what it is.
    Oh yeah? So why are a lot of jjgolds threads in players talk even though a lot of them aren't game related?

Easy-Rider 66

Oh yeah? So why are a lot of jjgolds threads in players talk even though a lot of them aren't game related?
    JJ GOLD is the Man behind the Man so to speak. He runs this show for the boss man.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

JJ GOLD is the Man behind the Man so to speak. He runs this show for the boss man.
    Interesting. That doesn't seem very fair to everyone else...... Aren't the people that donate to this site the ones keeping this place afloat?

Seems like a messed up thing to do to people that donate good money to this site.

Never knew that...... I just learned something new. I now see this place differently than I did just a few minutes ago and I certainly wont be donating now that I know this.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Interesting. That doesn't seem very fair to everyone else...... Aren't the people that donate to this site the ones keeping this place afloat?

Seems like a messed up thing to do to people that donate good money to this site.

Never knew that...... I just learned something new. I now see this place differently than I did just a few minutes ago and I certainly wont be donating now that I know this.

You won't donate because you're a fraud broke dikk fukk

The donation is strictly for charity fukkn loser

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

new mods from therx

is what it is

add a play to your topic

Easy-Rider 66

LOL. Someone has to run the show. GOLD does a good job in generating traffic IMO. It goes on in all type of business organizations. The Man behind the Man. Is what it is.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

but honestly, why the fukk is sammy having 2 threads that have nothing to do with gambling in players talk

he is not even a pro

must have bought like 2% stake in sbr when founded

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I mean I can understand non-pros having no say in the matter. If you don't pay you don't have a say in the matter, I understand that. I'm not all that in to this site like that, which is why I never pay (and never intend to). I just get on here to get a few laughs in and go about my day in the real world.

But to pay and be completely crapped on is a shame. Louisvillekid (who is a paying customer) is asking a legit question right now and the mods are basically crapping on him right now by not answering.

Wow.... My interest for this site is dropping just based off how they are treating paying customers.

Easy-Rider 66

I mean I can understand non-pros having no say in the matter. If you don't pay you don't have a say in the matter, I understand that. I'm not all that in to this site like that, which is why I never pay.

But to pay and be complete crapped on is a shame. Louisvillekid (who is a paying customer) is asking a legit question right now and the mods are basically crapping on him right now by not answering.

Wow.... My interest for this site is dropping just based off how they are treating paying customers.
    Yeah MOds just gave LKID an answer and moved his main thread back to PT.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Yeah MOds just gave LKID an answer and moved his main thread back to PT.
    Interesting.... You gotta wonder why it was moved in the first place.

Good discussion. Well I'm gonna go drive my new exotic. I'll prolly be back tomorrow or whenever. Just amazing how they crap on paying customers. I never knew.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Interesting.... You gotta wonder why it was moved in the first place.

Good discussion. Well I'm gonna go drive my new exotic. I'll prolly be back tomorrow or whenever. Just amazing how they crap on paying customers. I never knew.

Lol...ok pal