pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Lightning and golden knights

Been doing really well on Hockey lately. Won 750 on the Caps last night. Just need to them to win the cup and I will get 2k lol. Anyways...
    lightning looks like a sure bet tonight bit at -170 I would avoid it since anything can happen. A few bad calls or one bad bounce can happen. Either way -170 is not worth it.

The Golden Knights look like an amazing bet at +120. Theres no way they should be +120. If anything this should be a pick em. Yes the Sharks are in do or die mode but I think they are lucky they got 1 win to begin with. I don’t picture the Knights losing again in this series. They are way better than the sharks. This could also be a very tight game. The under is looking tempting as well.

I am going to take the Golden Knights over the sharks tonight at +120.

If your hell bent on the Lightning game I probably bet the under 6.

good luck e1.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Good luck bro -- you parlaying Rockets/Knights or just taking them straight?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He does not wager on Hockey. He is just talking out of his head. Just read what he is claiming. I am glad that Tampa knocked Boston out. Boston fans are such a**holes. They deserve what they get.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12384

Vegas at +125 for me also.. They close out the series tonight.. Let's get this!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pokerdan

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

They are lucky to get 1 win? bold claim...

pokerdan

Knights and Rockets!

Won 700 on the warrior game. Paid extra for - 5 1/2 instead of -6. Feel dumb about that lol.

I do bet a lot actually. Up 3K this week. Made a few dumb extra inning live bets on baseball that I lost.

wish I would have bet the under on the lightning game.

I would be amazed to see the golden knight sharks game go to 7 games. Anyone that thinks the Sharks will win tonight is just gambling. Good luck if you pick the Sharks. I am happy betting 350 on the Knights at +120. If I lose I don’t care because its the right bet.

i also bet 350 on Houston Rockets at -6. Seems like a no brainer again.

#ittakesmoneytomakemoney

I choose the correct bets. If I lose I don’t get upset because they are the correct bets.

so my final bets tonight are Golden Knights money line and Rickets -6.

good luck e1

pokerdan

Its the correct bet regardless of the outcome. You got it at +125! Awesome good luck to us.

pokerdan

Ching ching