Originally posted on 08/26/2016:

DD - Couple of thoughts on the AZ game...

You have weather listed. The official site says the roof is going to be closed. Looking at the weather report, and based on my experience, they may change that to open. (Temps are supposed to stay below 100 all day, and that's usually an indicator that it will be open.). In fact, it's possible hey will open it during ​the game.

Second, no official announcement yet, but all signs are pointing to AJ Pollock playing tonight. Right after yesterday's game the team optioned OF Mitch Haniger to Reno and announced that a corresponding move would be made today. Pollock didn't play in Reno yesterday, so you do the math ... (Also, the team's Twitter is answering with smiley faces when asked if Pollock is playing tonight.)

Third, because of bullpen overuse, the DBacks called up some fresh arms before last night's game. Hard to account for everything, but that could be one reason the Braves were held to 3 runs last night.

As I posted in my thread, I like the team total o5, mainly because o10 was heavily juiced when I looked this am. That said, I like your play.

Best at of luck to you tonight!