megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

If Negro parents disciplined they kidz like this

for not doin dey homework instead of givin dem E Z access to drugz & ak-a-hall Black Lives Splatter might actually turn into Black Lives Matter!http://mediatakeout.com/291063/distu...html/?partners

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If your grandpa pulled out and nutted on your mother instead of inside her rat trap of a snatch you never would have been born.
    Points Awarded:

MoMoneyMoVaughn gave Grits n' Gravy 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

"Rat Trap of a Snatch"

Gonna have to add that to John Kellys EOG glossary

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Such weird patterns in the bruising. Was that even real?

Patterns looked too precise.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If your grandpa pulled out and nutted on your mother instead of inside her rat trap of a snatch you never would have been born.
    Bravo.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Good quality mid day laugh. Thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Such weird patterns in the bruising. Was that even real?

Patterns looked too precise.
    Was thinking the same, seems fake

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6671

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    for not doin dey homework instead of givin dem E Z access to drugz & ak-a-hall Black Lives Splatter might actually turn into Black Lives Matter!http://mediatakeout.com/291063/distu...html/?partners
    If true, that's the kind of shit that creates serial killers, rapists, mean mfer's in general. You need to step up your trolling efforts.

megamillionslose

That was an EZ $100 for me!I bet my buddy somebody would take exception to this post.He said nobody would give a fock.Nick Cannon called.He needs u on the next episode of Wild N Out.I'm not Donald Trump.These elementary school insults don't bother me one bit

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

He used "parent" in plural form Truly a rarity in today's world and particularly in black community. Most dikks and kuntz can make a child but takes a real man and women to raise it. One of main reasons our society is failing miserably it starts in management.

Yeah I use the ugly terminology but hopefully it gets the point across. There is nothing "special" about making a kid only raising one properly and in healthy home should be deemed "special". Rest is mainly a unnecessary burden on our overpopulated society. Sad but true!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-20-15 at 04:36 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

looks pretty legit.... interesting "horseshoe" mark on rear rt. shoulder..... must be a triad

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

That was an EZ $100 for me!I bet my buddy somebody would take exception to this post.He said nobody would give a fock.Nick Cannon called.He needs u on the next episode of Wild N Out.I'm not Donald Trump.These elementary school insults don't bother me one bit
    So with that EZ $100 and your mom's going rate of head for 25cents a load, you can get blown by her every day of the year and still have $35 to put towards your insurance copay for the variety of meds you will need to take care of the diseases she gave you. Bravo to you.

megamillionslose

If you really are a black man it's not surprising whatsoever we get a typical moronic response because that's how they usually react when they are called out.I went to school with over 50% black most from the poorest area of the city.When i was in school the football team was an annual powerhouse playoff contender holding their own against the top Catholic high school teams.Fast forward a couple decades with easy access now to social media,drugs & liquor.The football team is an absolute focking joke getting their arses handed to them each season with college sports scholarships on the line while the Catholic high school teams are still powerhouses.We just gave these students in my district brand new schools with top of the line computer labs,science equipment,electronics & sports facilities.If i don't see a marked improvement in the test scores in the next few years i will sign up to vote for the very first time & vote against any levy asking for more money for the schools.I'm absolutely sick & tired of Negroes complaining they are getting the shaft all the time when they are too focking lazy to seize the great opportunities we have provided for them!P.S. Give a shout out to your homie Steve Harvey for me!
    So with that EZ $100 and your mom's going rate of head for 25cents a load, you can get blown by her every day of the year and still have $35 to put towards your insurance copay for the variety of meds you will need to take care of the diseases she gave you. Bravo to you.
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 12-21-15 at 11:56 AM.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

If you really are a black man it's not surprising whatsoever we get a typical moronic response because that's how they usually react when they are called out.I went to school with over 50% black most from the poorest area of the city.When i was in school the football team was an annual powerhouse playoff contender holding their own against the top Catholic high school teams.Fast forward a couple decades with easy access now to social media,drugs & liquor.The football team is an absolute focking joke getting their arses handed to them each season with college sports scholarships on the line while the Catholic high school teams are still powerhouses.We just gave these students in my district brand new schools with top of the line computer labs,science equipment,electronics & sports facilities.If i don't see a marked improvement in the test scores in the next few years i will sign up to vote for the very first time & vote against any levy asking for more money for the schools.I'm absolutely sick & tired of Negroes complaining they are getting the shaft all the time when they are too focking lazy to seize the great opportunities we have provided for them!
    wtf is this nut ass shit lol

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    wtf is this nut ass shit lol
    Some kid who probably got stuffed in his locker by some black kids in school and now has some dead end job.

My father taught me to earn your way in life and don't expect anything from anyone. Earned my MBA with no grants or aid and with hard work I am financially set for the rest of my life before the age of 36 while the op is crying about his tax dollars being spent.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11873

We just gave these students in my district brand new schools with top of the line computer labs,science equipment,electronics & sports facilities.
    You gave black students science equipment?

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

op proving that racism, stupidity, and ignorance are in no short supply in this country.

4/1 he's a trumper.