brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

'WARNING: Harris County is politically incorrect.

The sign says: 'WARNING: Harris County is politically incorrect. We say: Merry Christmas, God Bless America and In God We Trust. We salute our troops and our flag. If this offends you… LEAVE!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3sbRxhsj3

Points Awarded:

recon1 gave brainfreeze 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Definitely more old fashion myself and absolutely despise PC p#ssies and their soft ways. I bet this town is full of the Christian Reich I'm guessing however. And personally I don't know what's scarier. In my opinion they are fukking wack jobs who live by intimidation and manipulation. Fukk them all and they can board the same sinking ship for all I care.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Definitely more old fashion myself and absolutely despise PC p#ssies and their soft ways. I bet this town is full of the Christian Reich I'm guessing however. And personally I don't know what's scarier. In my opinion they are fukking wack jobs who live by intimidation and manipulation. Fukk them all and they can board the same sinking ship for all I care.
    I really don't know who they are, just like the message.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11873

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    We say: Merry Christmas, God Bless America and In God We Trust. We salute our troops and our flag. If this offends you… LEAVE!

Yeah, that's some scary scary stuff. Spine chilling.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25689

I don't like PC stuff or people that whine nonstop about PC stuff.