ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Dad Calls Out Daughter’s Bullies on Viral YouTube Video

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The internet is the best-worst thing to ever happen to the human race.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The new generation kids are pure trash and most of it is horrible parenting

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Obviously a good father. Love it.

ADR51

Im just glad i grew up in a place with tolerance and respect for other's race and beliefs.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    Im just glad i grew up in a place with tolerance and respect for other's race and beliefs.
    Absolutely.
    No doubt about it.

And just btw, I am glad the father didn't do what I would want to do in his position - get in the car, get him out of his house and beat the fukkin shit out of him. Really good that he didn't do that and possibly went to jail for it, but instead took the smart road to solve this.

ADR51

Divine justice...he said he did not care if the snapchats or whatever got posted on social networks.

48 hours later...he got fired!Not that the Knudsen guy had that intention..but i am definitely glad he got his ass fired!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    Divine justice...he said he did not care if the snapchats or whatever got posted on social networks.

48 hours later...he got fired!Not that the Knudsen guy had that intention..but i am definitely glad he got his ass fired!
    Yep. That was the best part - that this idiot agreed to the material getting posted
    Well I guess it's safe to say: You wanted it, sorry pal.
    I feel bad for the children though... Growing up in a household that is that ignorant and plain stupid doesn't give you much chances to act different when you are grown...

ADR51

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Yep. That was the best part - that this idiot agreed to the material getting posted
    Well I guess it's safe to say: You wanted it, sorry pal.
    I feel bad for the children though... Growing up in a household that is that ignorant and plain stupid doesn't give you much chances to act different when you are grown...

It kinda does...but hey, alot of people that comes from ****** up childhood are great individuals when they grow up. Unfortunately is not always the case.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

So grateful everyday I didn't grow up in this era and had 2 great parents. Also grateful I chose not to procreate and take on the task of raising my own in this zoo. What a fukkin mess parents these days cheers to you. Maybe you got more balls than brains or just doing what society expects but what a chore for those trying to do it right.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5974

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    So grateful everyday I didn't grow up in this era and had 2 great parents. Also grateful I chose not to procreate and take on the task of raising my own in this zoo. What a fukkin mess parents these days cheers to you. Maybe you got more balls than brains or just doing what society expects but what a chore for those trying to do it right.
    How about maybe we've got neither more balls than brains nor are we kowtowing to society's norms but decided to have kids because (drum roll please)....we chose to?! I know several people who chose not to have kids and I never judge them because I know they get judged enough which is absurd in my opinion. We should all do what feels right to us...including those who choose to have kids because they actually want to enjoy them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It was a tongue in cheek soft jab Swinger calm down. Should have went with this. haha