nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

AFC Playoffs will be interesting this year.

To me, The AFC is wide open this year. We dont yet know the full 6 teams, but I say anyone who gets in has a shot at winning the AFC except the Broncos or Jets, even though I doubt they get in anyway.

Colts - at 14-1, they will be the obvious favorite, but I think this team has too many vunerabilities and someone will take advantage. I think the Colts could well go down in the divisional playoffs or AFC championship.

Chargers -- A lot of people on this board were talking crap about this Chargers team a few months ago. They have had to eat crow as the Chargers havent lost a game since. They have the longest winning streak in the NFL, and at #2 seed have a good shot of going to INDY for the AFC championship or if INDY falls, the Chargers would host the AFC Championship. The Chargers also have a very good recent history against the Colts, and I think they will give the Colts a great game in Indy if that happens. I wouldnt expect the COLTS to be more than a 3 point favorite in that game, and I doubt the Colts could even cover that.

Patriots --- Nothing even has to be said. Everyone knows how good Brady and co. is come playoff time. I dont care if the Pats are the #1 seed or the #6 seed, we all know how dangerous they are in the playoffs.

Steelers --- Much of the same. This team stinks it up in the reg season, but manages to make the playoffs as a footnote --- then goes on to win the superbowl. They have won the superbowl twice in the last 5 years, both times by double digits, neither time as a favorite going into the playoffs , once as a wild card team. These Steelers have lost to Cleveland, Oak, and KC this year but I guarantee noone wants to face this team in the palyoffs.

Bengals --- This team has won one of the toughest divisions in the NFL with very little fanfare. Bengals keep it quiet but get it done. I still dont think this team could win the AFC.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think NFC is even harder.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Chargers really lookin like team to beat in afc

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I can see Indy winning one game and done. San Diego seems to be playing the best ball of anybody in the NFL. I can see Dallas going to the Super Bowl unless Minnesota shows some spunk tonight.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Steelers won't even make playoffs...no need to write up there

I think NFL is harder,

AFC has DOMINATE 1 and 2.

The 1st round of playoffs in AFC may be good, but I think Colts and Chargers dominate the 2nd round and easily advance to AFC Championship.

That game will be better

NFC, every game will be tough. NO and Vikings are not easy, but they have shown where they are weak and can easily be exposed

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Colts and Eagles going to the SuperBowl

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Drew Brees Bowl. Saints versus Chargers.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

S.D all the way...Not a fan just stating my opinion..The running game scares me