MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This Guy Gets it...

Points Awarded:

I/O gave MoneyLineDawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze gave MoneyLineDawg 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Untied gave MoneyLineDawg 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Need to drop this African American bullshit term and revert back to negros. Jack off Obama could make a positive impact on the country by calling out his fellow negroes on their actions.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

You can tell this man takes his job serious, seasoned, force should look for more like him, truth hurts sometimes, but it is what it is, these teens need better solutions as well, poverty plays a key role in this, they need better education in school. They need easier paths to get hired as well.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You can tell this man takes his job serious, seasoned, force should look for more like him, truth hurts sometimes, but it is what it is, these teens need better solutions as well, poverty plays a key role in this, they need better education in school. They need easier paths to get hired as well.
    ???

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pretty powerful and dead on assessment for most cities across the country....Even says that they're not perfect and cops that fukk up deserve to be fired/arrested but they are not close to the main problem statistically......when you have kids like this getting shot in a drive by....and for what?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

you could feel the realness coming from that guy.
    Thats how you keep it 100 hunnit %
    Not a perfect world by any means, but having more officers like him would be a great start for sure

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Cop should obviously be fired for not taking more to reflect on the Ferguson Missouri situation. Guy acts like he owns the place.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    ???
    I'm saying the system is broke... Let's stop letting big government play ping pong with the law, and bring our jobs back from foreign countries. Spend more money in our schools and stop nation building.. Stuff like this would help the nation as a whole, we live in a generation, we treat people as equals, black and whites hang out all the time, one of my best friends was black, God bless his soul.. Good guy died on the job offshore, matter a fact

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Cop should obviously be fired for not taking more to reflect on the Ferguson Missouri situation. Guy acts like he owns the place.
    DS, I'm on the fence here, I'm taking everything into consideration, people are going nuts, in for what ? This teen, I don't think he should've died but, hey, you slam doors on cops, and have your HANDS on officers FIREARM, things aren't going to turn out well if you don't get on your face and hit the ground after officer got control of the firearm. He's a rookie cop, wasn't a good shot, own words " missed " a few times.. This guy 6'5 280...and not giving up