bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Blacks are proving they are not a threat to society by threatening society

"Protesting" by looting and burning local businesses bc a convenience store robber was shot whilst beating up a cop trying to arrest him

If u live in St Louis I hope you have good fire insurance

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5933

It will be even worse when the Racebaiters, Al Charleton Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up today!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

very smart

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Most businesses that were destroyed were minority owned ...sad

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Minority-Owned

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Well this "protest" doesnt actually have what white folks would call a plan...its just random looting and arson. The blacks are committing crimes in order to "protest" that if ur a 300 lb thug that beats up a cop after robbing a convenience store you wont be shot....apparently you're just allowed to have a good time torturing your city without fear of arrest or getting shot. The case was presented to a 12-man grand jury who declined to charge him so theres really no goal to these "protests" (aka looting and arson).

As the blacks were setting businesses like that black salon on fire were they actually thinking this was an act of protest against racism? Was Shaniqua selling racist hair extensions?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

interesting since media is showing a bunch of white shop owners sweeping up broken glass... rioting is silly in this fashion but is what happens when you have he blind leading the blind with a dash of government help to further divide. Be silly to think there arent government pawns there fueling this if you think Sharpton and rev jesse are the ones to worry about its worse than that ... divide and ....

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    interesting since media is showing a bunch of white shop owners sweeping up broken glass... rioting is silly in this fashion but is what happens when you have he blind leading the blind with a dash of government help to further divide. Be silly to think there arent government pawns there fueling this if you think Sharpton and rev jesse are the ones to worry about its worse than that ... divide and ....
    Oh boy...this thread is IQ over 50 only...if you support the Ferguson criminals looting and burning down their own neighborhood bc a convenience store robber got shot after beating up a cop then you are clearly disqualified

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Oh boy...this thread is IQ over 50 only...if you support the Ferguson criminals looting and burning down their own neighborhood bc a convenience store robber got shot after beating up a cop then you are clearly disqualified
    bet im broke we can take any kind of test you would like and I think everybody knows it wouldn't be close. You still live in Memphis ? That's in about the mid triple digits on the list of places i'd call home about 166th on the list in other words I wouldn't live there so how smart can you be. Also like to point out you seem to have missed my point about "rioting is silly in this fashion" so try try again

bettilimbroke999

bet im broke we can take any kind of test you would like and I think everybody knows it wouldn't be close. You still live in Memphis ? That's in about the mid triple digits on the list of places i'd call home about 166th on the list in other words I wouldn't live there so how smart can you be. Also like to point out you seem to have missed my point about "rioting is silly in this fashion" so try try again
    Why bc Memphis has a large percentage of blacks? Yea I know, but me and my fellow whiteys live in the suburbs of Memphis where its white...the 90% black inner-city is hell on earth...somehow Im sure u believe whites are to blame. By the way getting blacks to commit crimes in protest is like getting a fat kid to eat ice cream in protest...this is why theres no peaceful protests...bc THAT would be the difficult task...getting criminal blacks to act peacefully.

#Thuglife4eva

teaserpleaser

NO because its Memphis ....who the fukk wants to live in Memphis? Good BBQ though. Did Rampage move back to Memphis when he got money or did he move to OC and talk about how much he loves Memphis from the beach in So cal? who the fukk wants to live in Memphis

bettilimbroke999

NO because its Memphis ....who the fukk wants to live in Memphis? Good BBQ though. Did Rampage move back to Memphis when he got money or did he move to OC and talk about how much he loves Memphis from the beach in So cal? who the fukk wants to live in Memphis
    East Memphis is great...the rest is garbage...guess why? Heres a hint...its alot darker in the rest of Memphis.

Btw I've been to SoCal and they should change the name to NorMex

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

East Memphis is great...the rest is garbage...guess why? Heres a hint...its alot darker in the rest of Memphis.

Still NorMex once of the best places in the U.S. Rivaled only by those that love the "big city" life. I can deal with hanging around mexicans and bums all day for that year round weather.

teaserpleaser

East Memphis is great...the rest is garbage...guess why? Heres a hint...its alot darker in the rest of Memphis

Yeah but see heres the thing ive only known one person to move to tennessee from so cal and that was because of a job lose and he said he was being relocated but we all knew what that meant he had family back there and housing is cheap....by the way I checked your east side out some nice houses but still 500k mansions about the same price as a 3 bed 2 bath house in the bad part of Compton put it in perspective. Nobody wants to live in Memphis that doesn't have to the rest of yal motherfukkers are stuck lets face it... whats wrong with Mexicans I like their woman and their food is pretty good This used to be Mexico remember.

teaserpleaser

oh and excuse me if I find it hard to believe you came to so cal like everyday southern folk travel outside their general comfort zones very often...c'mon bettor who you foolin? so you came to so cal and said nope don't have shit on Memphis and went home and never thought about so cal again...said to many normexs (wtf??) and said never again. gtfoh

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

white power!!!

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

why cant everyone live in harmony and get along? somehow and some ways chinese is bound to take control or some other race.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

In the defense of black people, there are 14,000 black people in Ferguson, but there were certainly not 14,000 people protesting in the streets and there most certainly were not 14,000 people rioting. Granted much of the destruction and mayhem was done by mostly black people, but there were some white tree huggers mixed in there causing havoc as well. Hell, one feed that I was watching from one part of the town was all white people yelling at the cops and screaming shit at them. you could almost see the cops laughing at them. They made me embarrassed to be white.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    why cant everyone live in harmony and get along? somehow and some ways chinese is bound to take control or some other race.
    Hard to do when so many blacks are living the thuglife...or burning down their city bc a thug was shot. There are blacks in my neighborhood, they are simply educated "sellouts" (that is to say they believe in getting an education getting a job and supporting oneself)

bettilimbroke999

oh and excuse me if I find it hard to believe you came to so cal like everyday southern folk travel outside their general comfort zones very often...c'mon bettor who you foolin? so you came to so cal and said nope don't have shit on Memphis and went home and never thought about so cal again...said to many normexs (wtf??) and said never again. gtfoh
    SoCal is nice...if ur a millionaire...personally I'd prefer Florida if I was rich rather than NorMex anyday but thats just me. I went to NorMex on vacation to San Diego...it was nice no doubt but then again what place isnt nice if you've got the $$$$, you can probably find some place in Detroit thats great, I doubt Stafford is living in one of downtown Detroits thousand dollar homes

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Obama sending in FEMA

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Obama sending in FEMA
    Needs to send in the drones

tony_come

Anyone's protesting tonight?

bettilimbroke999

Anyone's protesting tonight?
    I am...I plan on robbing a convenienve store then making off with a couple of Walmart TVs...to show my support for Mike Brown of course not bc Im a criminal

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Darren Wilson is fukking Pussy. Shooting unarmed kid.

I woulda fought him like a goddamn man.

tony_come

I am...I plan on robbing a convenienve store then making off with a couple of Walmart TVs...to show my support for Mike Brown of course not bc Im a criminal
    Get sum!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Darren Wilson is fukking Pussy. Shooting unarmed kid.

I woulda fought him like a goddamn man.
    6'4 300 lbs Im sure ud have kicked that kids ass

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

6'4 300 lbs Im sure ud have kicked that kids ass
    Im 6'5 and not a fat fuk.

Dude woulda been outta breath after 30 seconds.

He was no offensive lineman. HE AINT GOT NO WINGSPAN.

bettilimbroke999

Get sum!
    Looting and arson is protected by the first amendment right to protest

tony_come

Mo is the black mamba

bettilimbroke999

Go signup for the Ferguson police dept you can fight thugs all day for 10 an hour....just hope none of em have heard of an invention called a gun

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Go signup for the Ferguson police dept you can fight thugs all day for 10 an hour....just hope none of em have heard of an invention called a gun
    In Canada people get beat the fuk up all over the place. We shake it off and go home afterwards.

Darren Wilson's privileged lookin ass probably coulda used the odd woopin.

AND
    Wingspan > Gun

bettilimbroke999

Yawnnnn...time to get my protest back on....gotta make the world a better place for blacks...Im thinking of burning down Walmart after I rob it...gotta let those white devils know that uhhh whatever that thugs name was that kicked the cops ass didnt die in vain and all

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

tellin you all right now
    you got a problem with MoMoneyMoVaughn ya might as well swing on me cuz im jumping in from the get

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Thank god I don't live in Canada, where 6'5" mofos going around beating people...in the great State of Texas a 6'5" crazy attacking me is enough to use deadly force...Canada, fkn joke

12 Last