Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Thank God for the 2nd Amendment

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Well he's black...and a muslim and attacked females. No story here. Had he been a white christian and beheaded a black person in Oklahoma.....hotels would be full of reporters to boost the local economy there in Moore because it would be a federal hate crime. This is just a poor guy who had a bad day recon..you know the drill.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Dude is a whack job. Into the Muslim faith hard....grew the beard...Facebook page is nothing but Muslim fighters, Twin towers on fire, 'Amerika' needs to pay.....only a matter of time before he did this. Glad he survived so that he can get his shitt pushed in for rest of his life..hope he gets put in wing with the Aryan Brotherhood in the Oklahoma state pen.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Good job deputy! now how did this guy get involved with isis in Oklahoma? This stuff shouldn't happen at all like this, this guy a lone wolf for isis?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6361

Severed head but in stable conditon, hmm.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Really itchypickle... This animal was on facebook with this crap and was not apprehended ?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I think there are 2 victims here jtoler

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8985

Yea that wording confused me too,only saw the headline alittle earlier, thought for sure he had killed her ...glad she survived. Nice to hear a good cop story.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    I think there are 2 victims here jtoler
    Youre correct got mixed up on the names.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Severed head woman is dead, he came back in the building and started hacking away on a second lady and thats when the guy shot him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Really itchypickle... This animal was on facebook with this crap and was not apprehended ?
    http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/alton-...d-mark-vaughn/

Just above the picture of the fighters...theres a link to his FB page. Check it out yourself before its pulled. Notice the dramatic change in his appearance and postings over the past year or so.....reads like a typical lone wolf being radicalized.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/alton-...d-mark-vaughn/

Just above the picture of the fighters...theres a link to his FB page. Check it out yourself before its pulled. Notice the dramatic change in his appearance and postings over the past year or so.....reads like a typical lone wolf being radicalized.
    Your right, I think he was another lone wolf, him being able to idolize bin laden on facebook before hand, makes it look that much worse. Heard the 911 call, that women screaming ...this is one guy, I wouldn't have minded that retired police popping square in the forhead. Beheading...on this soil, smh

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Your right, I think he was another lone wolf, him being able to idolize bin laden on facebook before hand, makes it look that much worse. Heard the 911 call, that women screaming ...this is one guy, I wouldn't have minded that retired police popping square in the forhead. Beheading...on this soil, smh

Highly unlikely he was 'ordered by ISIS' to do it...was no coordination but these are they guys who get influenced and hyped up watching the YOUTUBE vids posted by them telling them to lash out etc. Umar Lee was arrested in Ferguson last night...hes an American radical who was with the guys carrying the ISIS flag in the Ferguson marches a few weeks ago...he's been a whack job for awhile now and is currently, before his arrest last night, 'trying to raise money to travel to Syria to cover the fighting' so he's another loose canon that could easily do some damage if not nipped in the bud. So it doesn't take Syrians or Iraqis traveling here anymore to do attacks, just a couple of these losers who get caught up in the cause, a couple of emails back and forth....walk into a high school football game on a Fri night and open fire....daycares...coworkers like Oklahoma.....thats not something easily caught by Homeland so its a real danger. I'm not saying 'oh no the bogeyman is everywhere, dont go anywhere alone' but just stating the obvious. Look at Manson's followers...other cults...thats basically what ISIS is....a cult of sociopaths recruiting anyone who wishes to act out on their sick twisted murder fantasies and have it cloaked in a veil of religious reasoning. Is what it is...hope they catch as many as possible if that does start to happen.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Don't really mean to say kill him, just was pretty angry after hearing that...That's what they want, us to be in a angry fearful state, I pray all these would be lone wolfs stumble on a bible, get fed some real truth and turn away from this absolute craziness. This country has took enough crap from this terror threat already, just pray for the victims and families involved, wild stuff.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Listen to what I'm about to say: Islam will recruit and win lot's of blacks (American) to radicalize and very soon. They will tell these gulliable people that Christianity has along with Whites put them down and Islam was/is the true religion of Africa.

Read this somewhere, just don't remember where.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Listen to what I'm about to say: Islam will recruit and win lot's of blacks (American) to radicalize and very soon. They will tell these gulliable people that Christianity has along with Whites put them down and Islam was/is the true religion of Africa.

Ignorance is bliss isnt it.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post

If they were stupid enough to vote for Obama and the Democrats in the numbers that they have over the years what you are saying is a very likely possibility

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Most citizens take the value of the 2nd amendment for granted. Until the actions sought to be deterred materialize, a deterrent seems superfluous. In this case the deterrent may have undesirable side effects, but the value of deterring government oppression is nearly infinite. I'm thankful to our Nation's Founding Fathers for the 2nd Amendment.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Ignorance is bliss isnt it.
    Phrase never really made sense, till it makes sense.

They were Muslims a... Then why did the kings of Africa sell it's people to muslims countries and on American soil. So it now can say good, you've beat your enslavement, now rise up your muslim...kill your neighbors in America ?? I don't think to many are going to go for that, black folks love America as much as whites. The freedom,fishing, hunting, cooking, and socializing... Soul food didn't come from a muslim I assume. Just don't see to many falling for this.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Anyone that tries this shit in Oklahoma will quickly end up shot as most of the folk here are well armed and own weapons for self defense.

Meanwhile, Chicago has one of the highest murder and crime rates yet they have the strictest gun laws.

Passing laws on guns only takes them out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Why is this so hard to understand?

We have laws against drugs yet junkies continue to so them...

We ban guns, thugs will still get an use them...

Having a gun saved several lives. Liberals in states with high murder rates can say what they want, but I own an AK and Ar-15 and have never committed one crime nor will I ever.

Likewise, this guy used a knife. Are we going to ban knifes now?