dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 476

Did you ever have food poisoning

now I don't mean a bad bellyache or you vomited a couple of times, I mean full throttle food poisoning. The type of food poisoning when you are asking god to please kill you immediately. When you are so sick you don't want to get better you just want to die. Did you ever witness that?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

No

But I've heard it's torture.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't want to get into too many details because if you had it you know them already. I couldn't believe that a person could be that sick and still be alive.

This next sentence is graphic and a little disgusting so stop here if you don't want to read it. You don't really go to the bathroom with food poisoning, you simply sit on the toilet and the crap just falls out of you. You do nothing and that is if you are even well enough to sit on the toilet.

You sweat and roast, and you sweat even if you are in a fully air conditioned room, that doesn't matter at all. You want to throw up and it comes up and stops, it cuts off your air. This is just the beginning.

If you believe in god you will ask him to kill you immediately. At first you will think you are going to die, later you hope that you will.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-21-14 at 09:02 PM.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I don't want to get into too many details because if you had it you know them already. I couldn't believe that a person could be that sick and still be alive.
    A lot of people think they've had it but never have.

Diahrea after rotten ronnie's is not food poisoning, vomiting and Diahrea for 12 hours straight is.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

a few years back, I had it. was beyond awful. I was nauseous and had diarrhea for several days. Stayed in the hospital for 2 days and I thought I was gonna die. I was literally screening I am dying at 1 point and was yelling at the nurses the whole time. It was due to sesame chicken I had at a chinese place in Newark. Always be careful where you get your chinese food from.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    a few years back, I had it. was beyond awful. I was nauseous and had diarrhea for several days. Stayed in the hospital for 2 days and I thought I was gonna die. I was literally screening I am dying at 1 point and was yelling at the nurses the whole time. It was due to sesame chicken I had at a chinese place in Newark. Always be careful where you get your chinese food from.
    your experience was worse than my experience, I never went to the hospital but I thought for sure that any minute I was going to call the ambulance. I can very easily imagine yelling at a nurse that I am dying. I was just in Trenton a few days ago.

I no longer eat Chinese, not even super market Chinese. Don't trust that food.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    A lot of people think they've had it but never have.

Diahrea after rotten ronnie's is not food poisoning, vomiting and Diahrea for 12 hours straight is.

correct, I never really had it until a year ago OMG I don't want it again. The thing is I am pretty careful with my diet, I almost never eat out. I watch what I eat, I cook food properly, I wash all my produce and fruit. I don't think any of that matters or doesn't matter much, if you get it you just get it.

the reason I started this thread was about an hour ago I thought it was happening again, I even took a bentyl and the pain is still here. But, it is easing up a little, I hope to god it isn't the beginning.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

The most difficult part is hydrating(attempting). You take a sip of water, it comes out one way or the other. It literally flows through you as fast as gravity will allow. But you have to keep drinking. IV if available.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I got food poisoning in high school from a 7-11 hotdog. I am assuming that the thing was on the roller for a week in a half. It was the worst experience of my fuggin life and it's not even close. I have also had mono and this is 10X WORSE. I was puking out both ends for 12 straight hours and probably should of went to the hospital but didn't. Lost 15 lbs while I was at it. This was 16 years ago and haven't had a hotdog since.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I got food poisoning in high school from a 7-11 hotdog. I am assuming that the thing was on the roller for a week in a half. It was the worst experience of my fuggin life and it's not even close. I have also had mono and this is 10X WORSE. I was puking out both ends for 12 straight hours and probably should of went to the hospital but didn't. Lost 15 lbs while I was at it. This was 16 years ago and haven't had a hotdog since.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14301

Had it once really bad in the Philippines...when it's 35 Celsius and you are in bed shivering it is a very fukked up feeling lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14968

Yes, sandwich that had bad mayo on it. Literally 24 hours to the minute and all my symptoms were gone.

easyliving

any of you ever get your stomach pumped? how does it feel

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14973

I got crabs from eating at the " Y" once.
    Does that count?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

now I don't mean a bad bellyache or you vomited a couple of times, I mean full throttle food poisoning. The type of food poisoning when you are asking god to please kill you immediately. When you are so sick you don't want to get better you just want to die. Did you ever witness that?
    Yes. Food poisoning is easily achieved with any kind of expired fish or close to the expiration date. Rule #1... never play around with seafood. You can screw up with milk... cheese etc... and have a few sh#$s. But, you screw up with seafood. You're begging for your life for at least 48 hours.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Got some bad cole slaw from the grocery store once... I was deathly sick for days! Haven't bought any prepared food at the grocery store for years now because of that very memorable experience.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Had it really bad for 24+ hours.

Was just a little uncomfortable at first with cramping and then diarrhea.

I was in a hotel and finally went to bed thinking I had pretty much shit myself out, but I was wrong.

I woke up with that rumbling stomach, gut granades, and sweating.

Barely made it onto the toilet for another explosion.
    It was bad

I looked down and it looked like slumdog millionaire in the toilet.

Once done, I'm still sweating and miserable.

I got into the shower / bathtub and thankfully the room was handicap equipped with one of those fold down seats.

I sat on it...let hot water run over me...

UH OH...TIME TO VOMIT...

Open curtain...RALPH into john...
    Flush
    Back onto seat under hot water....

UH OH....TIME FOR ANOTHER RECTUM ROCKET !!!
    Get on toilet...
    Hold onto seat to keep from shooting myself through the ceiling.....
    "Piss" fire out of my ass....
    Clean up.....

Back onto seat in shower

This lasted close to 90 minutes before I felt safe going to bed.

Went to bed...
    Fell asleep

Next day was weak, but was better

The whole episode took about 36 hours from the time I first started feeling the ill effects to when I finally fell asleep and stayed asleep

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

yes had it for about 20 hours. was dry heaving so violently my hands and feet were going numb cause all the blood was pumping to my heart. next time i will be going to the hospital

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I got crabs from eating at the " Y" once.
    Does that count?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I ate bad meat. Was vomiting like it was nothing for at least 14 hours. Was vomiting up bile.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Seems like a common denominator is being in New Jersey

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

I couldn't move for two days because of some late night Taco Bell when I was in Seattle. Not even water could go down, everything was coming coming out.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    any of you ever get your stomach pumped? how does it feel
    I almost had that done, but the emergency room opted for GoLytely ... fukkin best invention mankind has made in the last 50 years.

Niagara Falls came out of my ass for 20 minutes, showered up, and slept like a baby for about 13 hours. Had a steak as soon as I woke up, and it felt like it went right through my GI tract.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yes. Food poisoning is easily achieved with any kind of expired fish or close to the expiration date. Rule #1... never play around with seafood. You can screw up with milk... cheese etc... and have a few sh#$s. But, you screw up with seafood. You're begging for your life for at least 48 hours.
    Yep, don't fck with fish at least most fish. I have a buddy and he married an Italian girl, a real Italian girl directly from Italy. So he made some friends over in Italy and periodically he returns and the guys get together and do guy things, mostly fishing. So the last time he was there he tells me that they go out in this little boat and are fishing. These Italian guys are pulling in all types of crap and eating some of it raw. They finally convince him to do the same. Well he relays to me he was never so sick in his entire life, vomiting for hour and hours, I doubt if he is going to eat straight out of the water again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30770

I hate salmonella. You stand up and you can feel the diarrhea splashing around inside your stomach.

Sitting on the shitter, while
    in pain, while puking in a bucket isn't fun.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Yes 2x full blown. Once from bad shrimp and once from bad ham. Blowing a full firehose of shit water out of your ass and then puking into the same bowl without having time to flush is pretty awful.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 339

14 yrs ago
    Meat lovers pizza from Pizza Hut.
    Sweating, dry heaves, diarrea, vomiting bile. Worst feeling in the world. The whole table was sick as dogs.

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

never had it, the worst i have was a really bad case of the stomach flu back in the 6th grade. probably threw up 10 times in a 12 hour period. worst of all threw up in my class room next to this girls shoes, she was like 'i just bought them yesterday'. then everyone huddled up in the back of the class-room and told me to go to the nurse.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

who hasn't. only puked the one time, but peed out my bum for a few hours. wife hurled about 6 times. hoagie from local pizza joint. meaning some dirty fukk didn't wash after pooping and then added the lettuce and tomato to my sub, the bastard.

the worst part was the next 5 days being hungry as shit but having stomach pain with any solid food. couldn't have dairy for a week.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Own girlfriend poisoned you

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Own girlfriend poisoned you

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

You know its bad when your puking and sh!tting at the same time

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    You know its bad when your puking and sh!tting at the same time

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yes. .eggs.. never ate them since. . Nothing personal can have them in recipes but scrambled all that. ..

No