nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Play on the TIMBERWOLVES UNDER 91 TONIGHT

Here is another play on the board tonight that is a near

I have called only 3 other plays as near and they all won.

I love the Timberwolves team total under 91 as they play on the raod at the Clippers tonight. This Twolves offense is really bad, they have no consistently good shooters on this team, and so anyone with a decent Defense shuts them down.

The Clippers will shut down this Twolves offense tonight. The last 5 games the Twolves have scored 84, 77, 87, 84, and 78 points. In fact, in their last 10 games the Twolves have broken 90 only 1 time. That was when they scored 105 points but still lost by 41 points to Golden State.

The Clippers have given up an average of 100 points per game this year, I do realize that. But that is simply because they will get into high tempo games with high scoring teams. That is not how the Twolves play. The Twolves keep it low scoring and slow paced. The Twolves are not going to run up and down the floor like the Lakers and Nuggets and some other teams.

The Clippers have given up some big points this year, but that is to teams that shoot well and play fast. This Clippers team did hold the Mavericks to 93, Oklahoma City to 83, the Lakers to 99 which are well below those teams averages. And even though teams like the Nuggets and Suns broke 100 against the Clippers, even those teams scored below their averages.

I just simply think that this is a good spot for the Clippers as the Twolves bad, one dimensional slow paced offense plays right into the Clippers defensive strengths.

Clippers have some great defense in Baron and Ricky Davis, Marcus Camby and they are coming off holding a pretty good Nuggets team to under 100 Friday Night. The Twolves come in after scoring just 78 on Saturday and this Twolves team to me has nothing but Jefferson to strike fear into their opponents.

As the season goes on, I think people are going to see just how bad these Twolves are and how far removed this team is from those 50-55 win teams they had years back with Garnett. Still, noone believes in these Clippers because they always play in the shadow of the Lakers.

Now with 2 of their best players out with injuries, people and most importantly the linesmakers are looking past these Clippers. Here tonight, we have a decent Clippers team playing a horrid Twolves team and the Clippers are at home. I think the 91 for the Twolves might make sense if the game were in Minnesota, but not in LA. Just another spot here where the Clippers are not getting their full respect and here in this spot the Clippers will dominate and will certainly hold down the Twolves offense. I would be surprised to see the Twolves put up more than 85.

The under 91 is gold.

Good Luck.

Record starting now 0-0

Time2Score
    NHL: Minnesota Wild ML
    Time2Score's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 Thumbs Up for this! I'd have to agree with you on a slow paced game. The wolves are down there with the nets on fewest points scored a game, yet allowing a lot of points. This game will be low scoring unless it goes into overtime!! Good Luck!

Madman12
    Madman12's Avatar Become A Pro!

51 at half
    My CHI/POR over 182 is looking quite nice right now

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna be a nailbiter

minny cant score this quarter

thefuture
    thefuture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call on the minn under