Originally posted on 10/17/2013:

Here's my story, again

Been with this book for almost 10 years now, never had issues with payouts (check or wire) although I have heard the horror stories.

Figured I would take a small chunk out last month and open up another book or two to get some better NHL and NCAAB lines this season, so I requested a payout near the end of September. It's been over a week since their check bounced. when i found out i sent them pictures of the returned check and was told they were going to send me another one once their "payout department" reviewed everything. I've exchanged numerous amounts of emails and phone calls with people from the Philippines since 10/8/13, and of course these people don't know anything. I have even called the number on the check stub that they sent me, left a message with a woman who said they'd return my call, but of course she(they?) never did. Called back today, rang about 7 times and went to automated voicemail, called back, only rang 3 times went to voice mail, left a message...waiting in limbo.

The check is from Canada, so was thinking maybe since last week was their Thanksgiving, maybe their gov't is shut down as well. Also starting to wonder if our govt being shut down has anything to do with this, or maybe the NSA? Maybe I'm just being paranoid or making excuses for this shady ass operation known as bovada(bodog...?), idk you tell me