reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

reviving my quotable posts thread

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    So the line is -550 but you've calculated it as -1850? Have you considered the possibility that whatever system you use is a steaming pile of shit?
    there's been some good ones.

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Become a calculating, cold blooded, heartless soul and then the money will flow to you.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

alright, didn't know slacker was so wise.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

slacker00 hates me. Comes up with a nugget once in a while, though.

RogueJuror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tony, Roguey and I are the only ones that showed our cocks to everyone

tacomax

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    I'm on Nadal big.

Not worried.

I think NBC is going to show this on tape delay so tennis channel can't show it.
    I think Nadal could beat the Raiders and USC.

RogueJuror

Bet same amount on every game and your problems are solved Bobby

There is no such thing as one play havinb a better chance to win vs another play.
    lol

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

I got to find the thread where jj talks about playing "spin the rooster".

tacomax

Spike, not spin.

I have taken showers with like 20 guys and it was fun, basically like a big locker room. We played grab ass, spike the dick, cork your ass and titty fasteners. I mean no one was gay and it was guys being guys. In sports locker rooms plenty of guys showering in same big area. It never bothered me when guys would size me up or me glancing at others. It is natural. I mean hard to not look, we had a few nerds that wore masks where they could only see straight ahead as I guess seeing other nude men freaked them out. Was there some funny business going on in corners and shit?? Of course from time to time a guy would soap up another guys ass and drill him or a guy would service a line up of guys and blow them in a line. I guess the guy had a fantasy of a lineup. anyway no biggie here if your open minded.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

that's a good one, but I think there's another one where he was shaving someones balls. I think in same thread.

tacomax

My bad.

Pecos I shave my rooster, arms, legs, chest and feet once per week but do that alone, I have shaved womens pussies a few times and also 7 times had to shave guys cocks when I lost spin the rooster games (basically you get a bottle and have a rubber dildo type rooster and spin it around in a steam room with like 10 guys and when the rooster points to you 3x times you have to shave the guys rooster to the right. It only is a one hour game so it is hard to get the rooster pointed at you 3 times during that hour. Also some betting on where the rooster is going kind of like roulette.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

yeah, that's it. he really thinks this stuff through.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Originally Posted by jjgold
    I have taken showers with like 20 guys and it was fun, basically like a big locker room. We played grab ass, spike the dick, cork your ass and titty fasteners. I mean no one was gay and it was guys being guys. In sports locker rooms plenty of guys showering in same big area. It never bothered me when guys would size me up or me glancing at others. It is natural. I mean hard to not look, we had a few nerds that wore masks where they could only see straight ahead as I guess seeing other nude men freaked them out. Was there some funny business going on in corners and shit?? Of course from time to time a guy would soap up another guys ass and drill him or a guy would service a line up of guys and blow them in a line. I guess the guy had a fantasy of a lineup. anyway no biggie here if your open minded.

Originally Posted by jjgold
    Pecos I shave my rooster, arms, legs, chest and feet once per week but do that alone, I have shaved womens pussies a few times and also 7 times had to shave guys cocks when I lost spin the rooster games (basically you get a bottle and have a rubber dildo type rooster and spin it around in a steam room with like 10 guys and when the rooster points to you 3x times you have to shave the guys rooster to the right. It only is a one hour game so it is hard to get the rooster pointed at you 3 times during that hour. Also some betting on where the rooster is going kind of like roulette.

OMG...

Man, that's some funny chit.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

have read those posts numerous times, everytime it shocks me

what the fuk is SPIKE THE DICK? i am way to terrified to find out

and shaving another mans penis, no thats not gay at all, very hetro

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    unfukkinreal.

Basically I picked the best time to bet on the Penguins and instead bet Detroit.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 495

Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent View Post
    I dont know but i know I get dumber every time I read one of your posts.....you are truly a comedic dynamo....now that is impressive since you were a premature baby that lived way too long off your mams nectar
    Have no idea what it means.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, great thread, thanks everyone for digging this sh*t up

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey reno, remeber my black guy president quote?

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

yeah, I remember. I'll be expecting good quotes from you. You were close with the "is this what I'm gonna see next" bit.

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    yeah, I remember. I'll be expecting good quotes from you. You were close with the "is this what I'm gonna see next" bit.
    hm i dont recall that....remind me of it

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

the water bug thread.

Flyers09

the water bug thread.
    ahh that damn issue of mine....im telling ya man, this waterbug out lived the others that i posioned with the spray. This one had spackle on his wings as armor fromt he bug spray, and his legs were at least an inch tall, so he could step right over the poison....this one means business....cat VS mouse (Tom & Jerry shit)

RogueJuror

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    When you talk about beating a closing number, you're talking about high volume books like Pinnacle, Cris, Oly, or Matchbook. In these cases, it's not as much the linesmaker that's making that determination as it is the market. These books have high enough volume that their markets are fairly efficient and are determined by the betting public. If the market has enough volume to be deemed efficient, then the no-vig closing number is assumed to be the true odds of the game. If you beat the no-vig closer in these markets, you have an edge. You can beat the closer by a couple of different methods. One is by handicapping the games by way of a probability model. You find what you assume to be numbers that give you value. The people that use this method are the ones that initiate the steam. They find value in the current lines offered and the linesmakers subsequently move the line to take away that perceived value. If your model is profitable, you'll be able to beat the closer more often than not. It doesn't mean you'll find value in every line obviously. The method that Nicky subscribes to is simply steam chasing. After sharps have bet particular sides and moved the lines, there are other books that possibly aren't as efficient and don't move on air (moving their numbers along with books of higher efficiency). You can bet those numbers at these types of books. That doesn't mean that if you bet a side or total early that the line won't move against you. The problem using this method is that books recognize this and will limit or cut you fairly quickly. Eventually, you aren't left with many options especially in the current offshore environment where reliable books are becoming less prevalent.

RogueJuror

don't be letting the cat out of the bag.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers09 View Post
    omg omg if i had both in bed at once...omg omg omg

omg

i need to get a shower A COLD SHOWER

RogueJuror

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    i still find pelosi attractive.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

many good quotes.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

Quote Originally Posted by KingRevolver View Post
    Where is Pecos Bill when you need a voice of reason with good advice?

KingRevolver
    KingRevolver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright, I made the list!

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 671

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker
    When you talk about beating a closing number, you're talking about high volume books like Pinnacle, Cris, Oly, or Matchbook. In these cases, it's not as much the linesmaker that's making that determination as it is the market. These books have high enough volume that their markets are fairly efficient and are determined by the betting public. If the market has enough volume to be deemed efficient, then the no-vig closing number is assumed to be the true odds of the game. If you beat the no-vig closer in these markets, you have an edge. You can beat the closer by a couple of different methods. One is by handicapping the games by way of a probability model. You find what you assume to be numbers that give you value. The people that use this method are the ones that initiate the steam. They find value in the current lines offered and the linesmakers subsequently move the line to take away that perceived value. If your model is profitable, you'll be able to beat the closer more often than not. It doesn't mean you'll find value in every line obviously. The method that Nicky subscribes to is simply steam chasing. After sharps have bet particular sides and moved the lines, there are other books that possibly aren't as efficient and don't move on air (moving their numbers along with books of higher efficiency). You can bet those numbers at these types of books. That doesn't mean that if you bet a side or total early that the line won't move against you. The problem using this method is that books recognize this and will limit or cut you fairly quickly. Eventually, you aren't left with many options especially in the current offshore environment where reliable books are becoming less prevalent.
    Nice post Monkey. Sports betting in a nutshell.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    No link is just full of failure
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerunoveru View Post
    Alba all theway not even close just the thought hassent me to the bathroom for a little jerk jerk

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 885

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    OMG...

Man, that's some funny chit.

I don't know anyone that can read that and not laugh. That is hilarious.

RogueJuror

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    all the hollywood singers are gay. they have to svck those jew dicks to get contracts.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

^^

1234 Last