Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Where did all the Trayvon Martin supporters go?

You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

As a gun toting right wing nut, 99.99% of us try to avoid having to draw and use our weapon on the streets. I am part of the .01% but I just wanted to get that point out there.

Good Day

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Im still here.

We just passed open carry today. Its embarrasing living here. Bunch of leo wannabes will now be sporting a s&w on their hip.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2560

Im still here.

We just passed open carry today. Its embarrasing living here. Bunch of leo wannabes will now be sporting a s&w on their hip.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Im still here.

Remove the restrictions on concealed carry (you basically have to be a saint to get it) and there will be no need for open carry. Either way, the 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about the right to bear arms as long as they are concealed.

The Kraken

Mods please move this thread to PZ, per OP request. Thanks.

Extra Innings

Im still here.

We just passed open carry today. Its embarrasing living here. Bunch of leo wannabes will now be sporting a colt on their hip.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2560

mods please remove this thread

there is an obvious duplicating post thing going on with my ghosts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

The second amendment doesnt apply to concealed carry.

The Kraken

Funny thing is most guys won't even realize I'm talking to myself... No clue these hillbilly fukks have. One person in this thread with three different opinions.

Speaking of hillbillies, EI, the US supreme court has alread ruled that the second amendment protects our right to bear arms for the purpose of self defense in the home and recognized that the right to keep and bear arms is not "a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose." See McDonald vs. Chicago

Extra Innings

Funny thing is most guys won't even realize I'm talking to myself... No clue these hillbilly fukks have. One person in this thread with three different opinions.

Speaking of hillbillies, EI, the US supreme court has alread ruled that the second amendment protects our right to bear arms for the purpose of self defense in the home and recognized that the right to keep and bear arms is not "a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose." See McDonald vs. Chicago

Actually, that decision limited State and local governments ability to regulate the 2nd Amendment. It was due to the Jackasses in Illinois and Washington trying to outlaw guns all together. The decision wasn't about carrying a gun in public but rather one's home. Open carry and conceal carry was not addressed because it had nothing to do with the case

Here's the actually ruling city slicker

http://www.scotusblog.com/2010/06/an...-and-mcdonald/

What a dope

Analysis: state gun regulations and McDonald

Today's opinion in McDonald v. City of Chicago means that for the first time, state and local governments' gun regulations must comport with the Second Amendment's protection of the right "to keep and bear Arms." Although many state constitutions have a gun rights provision, McDonald has the potential to radically reshape non-federal firearms legislation.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

trayvon got what he deserved, period

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Im still here.

We just passed open carry today. Its embarrasing living here. Bunch of leo wannabes will now be sporting a s&w on their hip

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2191

I love these pussies..

The Kraken

Inninger you hick, listen to me pal, im at the pain mgmt. doctor and when i get back i will respond.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Here we go

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fractured nose, black eyes, laceration on his head. Trayvon's injuries were said to be from his knuckles.

Eye witness testimony seems like it will seal the deal.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Fractured nose, black eyes, laceration on his head. Trayvon's injuries were said to be from his knuckles.

Eye witness testimony seems like it will seal the deal.
    interesting that we never saw any black eye photos.

if you look at the video of this news, where they show a quick shot of the actual doctor's report (how is this possible under hppa?) it says close fracture to nose, and then comments that the doctors DISCUSSED how black eyes are typical of this injury.

you can watch it here, freeze it at about 1:05

by the way, what are tonsillar stones?

http://gma.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclus...opstories.html

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Im still here.

We just passed open carry today. Its embarrasing living here. Bunch of leo wannabes will now be sporting a s&w on their hip

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Im still here.

did you say open carry? you are lucky. check out s&w shield. it just came out. it should be comfortable to carry around all day...

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Remove the restrictions on concealed carry (you basically have to be a saint to get it) and there will be no need for open carry. Either way, the 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about the right to bear arms as long as they are concealed.
    Right, but there are still limitations to the second amendment and thank god for them. The second amendment really only applies to private property, more specifically your private property because once you go on public property, there are restrictions. And there will be even more now that the open carry law passed. Businesses before that did not ban weapons will now post very clearly that no weapons are allowed on the premise. The motivation will be that it will be bad for business to let a bunch of customers in with guns on their hips. They will likely not be clear and state that you may not openly carry a weapon on the property, they'll just state no weapons at all. Even the second amendment doesn't grant you the right to then carry your piece on their property.

So sure, put your piece on your hip and walk around your front yard all you want and tout how it's your right guaranteed by the 2nd amendment. But don't come on my property sporting it.

For the record, I just have an associates degree, no Ph.D.

And quit with the 99.99% bullshit, completely arbitrary. I think it's more like 50%. You guys scare the shit out of me.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    mods please remove this thread

there is an obvious duplicating post thing going on with my ghosts
    Cappy pal, do you have a concealed carry permit?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Zimmerman hater checking in, not so much a Trayvon supporter

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

It still doesn't give Zimmerman the right to follow someone around, confront him and then after getting his ass beat, shooting someone.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    It still doesn't give Zimmerman the right to follow someone around, confront him and then after getting his ass beat, shooting someone.
    Exactly

Dutchie

rights are a tricky thing.

was it AFTER the beating or DURING?

i'm not sure we are still talking about rights, but I'm pretty sure you can follow someone and confront them in the USA. I think we all have those rights. yeah the 911 dispatcher said to leave it alone. But I don't think that took his rights as a citizen in the USA to do what he wanted.

unfortunate situation. 90% of people want 100% of the blame to be on one side or the other. The truth is, it was a perfect storm of basically 60-40ish culpibility based on what we know now. Either way

The Kraken

I have to compartmentalize this case. Legally im not sure if Zimmerman broke a major law, partially because of the stand your ground law in FL.

But ethically i have a major problem with packing heat knowing that if a physical confrontation arises you can just shoot them. Thats cowardly and for it, Mr. Zimmerman will always be looking over his shoulder and have to worry about his families safety because of his actions. Regardless of the verdict, he'll never live with peace of mind again.

**** that coward, he deserves it.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grits how do you know that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon?

How come the lead investigator in the case testified under oath that he had no evidence to suggest that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon?

Did the lead investigator lie under oath? or do you have evidence that the state does not?

Dutchie

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Grits how do you know that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon?

How come the lead investigator in the case testified under oath that he had no evidence to suggest that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon?

Did the lead investigator lie under oath? or do you have evidence that the state does not?

interesting!

yeah i'm sure you guys know much more about this case. i'm just a casual observer.

do we know if Zimmerman followed this Martin kid on foot or by vehicle? because if it was by vehicle, then Zimmerman had to at least get out, and that alone is a good two steps towards "confrontation"

sharpcat

It gets more and more entertaining watching black people continue to change their story to fit the new evidence that continues to pour out that makes Zimmerman look more and more innocent. I am still waiting for someone to stick to the story of Zimmerman attacking Trayvon by suggesting that he beat the living shit out of Trayvons knuckles with his face before murdering Trayvon.

It is sad to watch blacks desperately hold on to the slim possibility that this was not self defense to avoid looking like a bunch of prejudice fools.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    interesting!

yeah i'm sure you guys know much more about this case. i'm just a casual observer.

do we know if Zimmerman followed this Martin kid on foot or by vehicle? because if it was by vehicle, then Zimmerman had to at least get out, and that alone is a good two steps towards "confrontation"
    Zimmerman claims that Trayvon confronted him.

Zimmerman was on the phone with 911 for 2 minutes after the dispatcher suggested that he not follow Trayvon. Trayvon was less than 100 yards away from his fathers girlfriends home and had nearly 5 minutes to make it home while he was reported as running. A 6'3" highscool football player should have no problem covering 100 yards in 5 minutes.

Why was Trayvon not safely home in 5 minutes?

Why did Trayvon not call 911 if he was scared of the bad man who was following him? Zimmerman called 911.

Why are Trayvons only injuries a single gunshot wound and cut/bruised knuckles?

Burden of proof is on the state to prove that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. Right now it is not looking that way as Trayvon has no injuries to suggest that Zimmerman assaulted him which makes it appear as Trayvon being the aggressor.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Just like zimmermans lawyer said, trayvon made this a physical encounter and therefore all zimmerman did was defend himself.

Extra Innings

Right, but there are still limitations to the second amendment and thank god for them. The second amendment really only applies to private property, more specifically your private property because once you go on public property, there are restrictions. And there will be even more now that the open carry law passed. Businesses before that did not ban weapons will now post very clearly that no weapons are allowed on the premise. The motivation will be that it will be bad for business to let a bunch of customers in with guns on their hips. They will likely not be clear and state that you may not openly carry a weapon on the property, they'll just state no weapons at all. Even the second amendment doesn't grant you the right to then carry your piece on their property.

So sure, put your piece on your hip and walk around your front yard all you want and tout how it's your right guaranteed by the 2nd amendment. But don't come on my property sporting it.

For the record, I just have an associates degree, no Ph.D.

And quit with the 99.99% bullshit, completely arbitrary. I think it's more like 50%. You guys scare the shit out of me.
    How did you come up with that? So lets see, every amendment except the right to bear arms carries over to the public arena No one is forcing any one to allow us to open carry, it's actually pretty stupid, in my opinion, from a self defense point of view. I do it because it is my right, just like freedom of speech (which I don't have to pass a background check for). All we want is to be able to defend ourselves, and our families from criminals, who carry guns, go figure

I am well aware what businesses do and do not respect my second amendment rights. The idea that these places are safer because law abiding citizens aren't allow to carry guns is ridiculous. Check out this video

Get it now???

I have enough power both through the NRA as well as local PA guns rights organizations to make it almost impossible for them to do business (at least in my community) if they put up those signs. Sounds crazy, but I am in a group 5000 strong in my County alone, we take this shit seriously. Most, like Starbucks, honor State law hence why I open carry there. Although Walmart's corporate policy is to request customers to conceal carry, I open carry because it is PA State law. If they want me to leave, then we boycott just like the liberals. You shouldn't need any degree to interpret the 2nd amendment. Since your a strict constitutionalist, are you suggesting that the 1st amendment (freedom of speech) should only be limited to written word as there were no computers back when it is written? How about the 4th (search and seizure), should and officer be able to question you and search you without cause (as long as you're in public)?
    Last edited by Extra Innings; 05-16-12 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Need to further bury

Extra Innings

I have to compartmentalize this case. Legally im not sure if Zimmerman broke a major law, partially because of the stand your ground law in FL.

But ethically i have a major problem with packing heat knowing that if a physical confrontation arises you can just shoot them. Thats cowardly and for it, Mr. Zimmerman will always be looking over his shoulder and have to worry about his families safety because of his actions. Regardless of the verdict, he'll never live with peace of mind again.

**** that coward, he deserves it.
    One of the responsibilities of carrying a weapon is the ability to retain that weapon, otherwise you get killed with your own weapon. I avoid bad situations. If someone attempts to grab me I will attempt to warn them they are about to be killed. Come at me with a bat, knife or gun you're as good as dead.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

again the idiot got what was coming to him, step to me and get the same damn thing

12 Last