datek23
    datek23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan State Spartans Wins it all!!!!

There is no chance North Carolina to win tomorrow...If you are a sucker please go ahead and bet on North Carolina. They will get blown out in Double Digits. THere is no Way North Carolina will win, there ridicious -8 point spread is base on hype and not reality. MSU in a 10 or more blow out tomorrow.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I admire your enthusiasm. I'm on MSU, but only because they've got a solid dog's chance to pull the upset. If they come in and get smashed, it won't suprise me. If they pull it off it won't suprise me. All I know is that getting 3 to 1 on the ML, it's excellent value.

datek23

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I admire your enthusiasm. I'm on MSU, but only because they've got a solid dog's chance to pull the upset. If they come in and get smashed, it won't suprise me. If they pull it off it won't suprise me. All I know is that getting 3 to 1 on the ML, it's excellent value.

The Media are overhyping MSU them like they are some type of random Cinderella team or Huge Underdog. No wonder why many Newspapers all over USA are going out of business.

The Facts are:

MSU beat many many Top 25 teams this year
    MSU was ranked all Year
    MSU has a winning record all Year
    MSU was #2 Seed in Tournament not a #16 Seed as Many newspapers and Media are acting
    MSU is at home
    MSU will slow the game down dramatically
    MSU Talent the whole team will be in the NBA when it is all over with.
    THis is the most talented team I have ever ever seen in watching basketball in 30 years. Do not get fooled by the Media, the Sports line, or their losses. THis is the greatest Colllege Basketball team I have ever seen!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The biggest thing for me is that they are getting huge odds in what is essentially a home game for MSU. MSU has all the tools to win the game, yet they are getting the same odds that UNC was laying teams like Gonzaga, Villanova & Oklahoma. MSU is a class above those teams, especially when you factor they are at home in a huge game like this. Heck, I even like Izzo over Roy Williams in this spot, he's simply a better coach.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

You 2 won me over, I'm in. GO MICH ST!!!

datek23

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The biggest thing for me is that they are getting huge odds in what is essentially a home game for MSU. MSU has all the tools to win the game, yet they are getting the same odds that UNC was laying teams like Gonzaga, Villanova & Oklahoma. MSU is a class above those teams, especially when you factor they are at home in a huge game like this. Heck, I even like Izzo over Roy Williams in this spot, he's simply a better coach.
    The Numbers just do not add up. Michigan State is a great team. The media are acting like they are a small random cinderella team. This why many people are sick and tired of the media and why the media are all going out of business. Detroit is Michigan State Home...do not get fooled and at 8 points Underdog??? There are suckers in the world and guess what it is not me!!! Michigan State wins in a Blowout...North Carolina has zero chance to win this game...I do mean Zero!!!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

same thing

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

whole team in the NBA

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

great call last yr, DATEK