In2WinCubbies
    In2WinCubbies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas vs College Football

It is amazing that how accurate vegas has been. This game has really just either screwed or favored the bettors. -6.5 for Miss St. Who took Wake and who took Miss St. Well that Extra Point is the difference to Hundreds of wins or Hundreds of losses. You all can vent here..lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

these bowl game lines have been very tight, which is weird cuz i thought the regular season lines were very soft. seems like they routinely missed by more then a td all season.

In2WinCubbies

WOW what an amazing screw job with that TD...but I got lucky and Took Iowa +6.5 and over 26.5... Hit that 2 team parlay..

Ill tell you guys what...Take the underdog at halftime and you will win most of the time.

In2WinCubbies

If you look at the lines,its amazing that the underdog covers the 2h bet.

In2WinCubbies

Oh, and Texas AM likes to blow leads as well.

In2WinCubbies

Oh and Texas AM likes to blow Leads in 2h as well

In2WinCubbies

Here we go with the Trend of the Bowl Game. 5 pt line. The team that is down at half will come back and cover the spread. Didn't think Wake could, or even Iowa after getting shut down. Northwestern has the team to do it.

Northwestern 2h +5

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its amazing that they could predict that the retarded coach from MSU would not kick a FG and try one more play and throw and INT with 5 seconds left on the clock on the 7 yard line. It must of been pretty funny because the MSU coach was laughing about it at the halftime interview.

In2WinCubbies

That play costs me so much money....that first half over was looking good and I thought I had it...

That second half Northwestern line over went from 31-35 in my book..WOW...seems to me that Northwestern will keep it close which means they will cover the +5. I feel a shootout coming, cause we need one from last nights slow non scoring games.

In2WinCubbies

That makes another winner down at half, comes back to cover 2h bet

In2WinCubbies

Gtech has this game won...only defense people have for Utah is that their used to option and stopping the run, I haven't seen it yet. Gtech will put clamps down on Utah

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Will test your 2nd half on paper. All broke. These fckers clean me out year in and year out. Like I said they're good. Just have to be on the right side.