lambert58
    lambert58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

2011 NFL Pro Picks with John Ryan : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 12/08/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    Now, we are starting to get some bigger plays more frequently. Again, this means greater risk too. 10* plays are 4-2 and 20* plays now 2-1 after Monday's winner.

10* Play 'OVER' Cleveland/Pittsburgh based on the simulator grading and projections. This game sets up much the same as Monday's improbable offensive first half out burst. Please, follow the discipline as all fo you did on Monday and RESIST the temptation to set up the bet simply because this is a 10* Titan. Your wager ought to be TWIVE a 5* play and that is it.

I am seeing 40 -110 at the majority of shops. It was 39 1/2 earlier this morning. Not sure if this will move higher towards 40 1/2 , but I definitely do not see it coming down to 39 1/2. So, my recommendation is to make the wager and accept the line given.
    Just wanted to say John that i have been tailing your NFL picks all year and your a Beast!! Just wanted to say thanks for all u do on here. I mean the picks the analysis just everything. That being said im a huge Steeler fan and i live 18 minutes from the Stadium and i will obviously be attending the game. Im actually fading this game and probably the only game i will ever fade of yours ecspecially a 10* Titan. I just think with it being in the low 20's after the windchill and Clevelands horrible run defense Pittsburghs just gonna control the clock all game. Pittsburgh will definately hold them to atleast 7 but at most 10. And i hate to say it but Cleveland does have a better than average pass defense. I can actually see this game being 27-10 Pittsburgh. But u never know...Cleveland could back door a TD in there last miracle drive. Anyways good luck as always and keep up the good work this year John. YOUR A BEAST!!

samson smith
    samson smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lambert58 View Post
    Originally posted on 12/08/2011:

Just wanted to say John that i have been tailing your NFL picks all year and your a Beast!! Just wanted to say thanks for all u do on here. I mean the picks the analysis just everything. That being said im a huge Steeler fan and i live 18 minutes from the Stadium and i will obviously be attending the game. Im actually fading this game and probably the only game i will ever fade of yours ecspecially a 10* Titan. I just think with it being in the low 20's after the windchill and Clevelands horrible run defense Pittsburghs just gonna control the clock all game. Pittsburgh will definately hold them to atleast 7 but at most 10. And i hate to say it but Cleveland does have a better than average pass defense. I can actually see this game being 27-10 Pittsburgh. But u never know...Cleveland could back door a TD in there last miracle drive. Anyways good luck as always and keep up the good work this year John. YOUR A BEAST!!

Well said, Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!