Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

J.R. Miller is back

I thought the guy croaked or something. Looks like he's kicking some ass. Maybe I should take a break too like he did and come back refreshed. I love reading the guy's professional gambler website.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

Used to check out his site everyday....I thought he died also. Thanks for the info.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13754

Wow...This brings back some memories from about 10 or so years ago.....

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who be he?

Flyers21
    Flyers21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow I thought he kicked the bucket too!

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Yeah, he went into decline after his brother died (the real brains of the outfit). How is he doing? Maybe JR has got a seance going.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish him well with his health but he was a complete hack with his "Professional Gambler" shtick.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

JR Miller and RJ Miller were brothers and one of them died. I forget which is which.

Regardless, that website is trash, most of the information is bogus.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** it ..

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

He's been sending me his plays the past few days. I remember signing up on his mailing list to get his plays for free from time to time. I'll share and we'll see how he does today. His Brewers play is already in the gutter.

Comp copy:

<BIG><BIG><BIG>from ProfessionalGambler.com<BIG>™</BIG></BIG></BIG></BIG>
    Wednesday, April 27, 2011
    (Lines are actual lines at www.pinnaclesports.com and/or www.canbet.com and/or www.wsex.com at the time we handicapped the games. We accept NO revenue from any sportbook. Be sure to shop for best lines. Track Us on our web site.)

Here are today's plays:

HEAT -10.5 -101 v. 76ers
    SPURS -6.5 -107 v. Grizzlies
    THUNDER -7.0 -106 v. Nuggets

BREWERS -153 v. Reds (Gallardo-LeCure)
    CUBS +130 v. Rockies (any pitchers)
    CARDINALS -131 at Astros (Lohse-Happ)
    Cardinals at Astros OVER 8.0 -115 (any pitcher-Happ)
    INDIANS -135 v. Royals (Tomlin-Francis)

In tonight's 3 NBA games, we like all 3 of the home teams.

BREWERS -153 v. Reds (Gallardo-LeCure): We're risking "100" to win only "65", and we don't often lay a line that high. We really like the Brewers in this situation, but we wouldn't lay more than -160.....And be sure to list these two pitchers.

CUBS +130 v. Rockies (any pitchers): This is all about the difference in hitting stats between these two teams. Coleman (7.43) is starting for the Cubs, Chacin (2.67) is starting for the Rockies, and that's why the average bettor likes the Rockies.....But the Cubs' bats are currently 'worth' 10.6 hits per 9 innings at the plate, the Rockies' bats are currently 'worth' only 6.9 hits at bat. Consider those batting stats, plus having home field advantage, plus getting odds of +130, and we think the Cubs are offering at least some value.

CARDINALS -131 at Astros (Lohse-Happ)
    Cardinals at Astros OVER 8.0 -115 (any pitcher-Happ): Lohse (2.01) is pitching for the Cardinals, Happ (6.94) is starting for the Astros. The Cardinals' bats are currently 'worth' 10.8 hits per 9 innings at the plate (according to us), the Astros' bats are currently 'worth' 9.5 hits per 9 innings.....We like both these plays, but we wouldn't use a parlay in this situation. Use two single bets.

INDIANS -135 v. Royals (Tomlin-Francis): Better pitching stats, better hitting stats, home field advantage...What's not to like?

Good luck! - J. R.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    I wish him well with his health but he was a complete hack with his "Professional Gambler" shtick.
    Has he been sick? Is that the reason he has "disappeared" from view over the last few years?

I remember all the fights he'd get into at MW and other forums in the past, but it was hard to be honest with the record he was hitting. I remember one season in baseball that was especially appalling.