diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

10% sounds good to me

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

I can't say that we didn't do anything. I did almost everything that I can. Was in contact with some newspapers, sent a tens of mails and posts here. ASIC decided that there is nothing wrong when you steal a couple of millions from people, so investigation was not needed(although they proved that fraudsters was involved in some more scams). AND ASIC DIDN'T EVEN TOLD TO AS WHY INVESTIGATION WAS STOPPED. At least they should gave as a explanation. We all know that this was premeditated action from Canbet side,although directors claimed that was some system error. No, we haven't chicken brains if they thought that. Australian police didn't even respond on my queries. Not sure how they would behaved if only Australians was damaged in this case. For me this looks like some corruption case, because I haven't other explanation. I don't live in Australia and I am not very good with English, so my possibilities are limited. If ASIC and police think that there is nothing wrong here, then which institution can we contact to start process against scammers?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post
    I can't say that we didn't do anything. I did almost everything that I can. Was in contact with some newspapers, sent a tens of mails and posts here. ASIC decided that there is nothing wrong when you steal a couple of millions from people, so investigation was not needed(although they proved that fraudsters was involved in some more scams). AND ASIC DIDN'T EVEN TOLD TO AS WHY INVESTIGATION WAS STOPPED. At least they should gave as a explanation. We all know that this was premeditated action from Canbet side,although directors claimed that was some system error. No, we haven't chicken brains if they thought that. Australian police didn't even respond on my queries. Not sure how they would behaved if only Australians was damaged in this case. For me this looks like some corruption case, because I haven't other explanation. I don't live in Australia and I am not very good with English, so my possibilities are limited. If ASIC and police think that there is nothing wrong here, then which institution can we contact to start process against scammers?
    Yes the claim that "if we are not doing anything for a year almost" is laughable. For many of us, I'm not sure what else there is to do. I spent way too much time working on this case - even when I knew and kept saying that it would take an Aussie to bring legal action against them and since I'm not owed money I can't - and many of us spent heaps of time talking to media outlets, sometimes in different languages, etc. There are so many judgements against these guys but again if you are not able to bring them against these fukkin assholes here in Australia, then it's worthless. Graeme's already setting up his next one here and the stupid jerk didn't even realise who he was talking to when he blabbed about it to me not long ago. They have no sympathy for you, don't care about you, don't care about getting your money back but to suggest that any of us didn't do all we could... shit I'm not sure what more I could've done. I wasted all that time on the phone with ASIC, running around getting docs, etc when I should've been focused on my kid at kindergarten and then visiting lawyers, talking to journalists, etc when again I had other things I should've been doing. The bottom line is MANY people in this thread did everything they could think of and even spent their own cash, including myself, to try to bring these guys to justice. There's a guy in another thread right now wondering why no one is making a big deal about his 125k EUR gone missing and it's like hey man, there are people in here owed over a couple of million dollars and no one internationally cares.

These assholes will be back to try the same thing again. It doesn't bring your $ back today but until an Aussie who is owed is willing to stand up in court then there's not much we can do.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-22-14 at 06:57 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: simply

tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Wow, can't believe it's been a year since Canbet scammed me out my money.
    FWIW, Shari you did a great job and gave me a little bit of hope.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

lcasey
    lcasey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2238

well some australians must have been owed money. All i can say is that despite the hard work from people out there that if just one australian couldnt take these 2 wankers to court then it feels very un-australian to me .Please be aware that if either set foot in UK for any length of time ,they will be dealt with .

lcasey

Happy Christmas to all on here

pajo1206
    pajo1206's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

I do not want to offend anyone specially not Shary who make great job. But people if there is 300 of us, and we do not together do anything, we are real funny. 300 soldiers overturn governments around a world, not to talk about internet champagne. We can make champagne in lot of ways. But most that we do, is write on this forum. I would like to some of Aussie people to let me some serious security people there in Australia who can ask for money, people who make job very fast. We can together finance this project. You will be amazed how fast we will be payed. I have some contacts with people who can fix it but it is expansive for me alone.
    Just one round above some cliff will make Peter much better person.

drjohn
    drjohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Quote Originally Posted by pajo1206 View Post
    We can make champagne in lot of ways.
    I think it's the Canbet owners who is having champagne.

Namechanger
    Namechanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

This was an unrealistic view from almost a year ago.

http://www.gamingzion.com/gamblingne...-accounts-4347
    Last edited by Namechanger; 12-25-14 at 03:57 PM.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Quote Originally Posted by pajo1206 View Post
    I do not want to offend anyone specially not Shary who make great job. But people if there is 300 of us, and we do not together do anything, we are real funny. 300 soldiers overturn governments around a world, not to talk about internet champagne. We can make champagne in lot of ways. But most that we do, is write on this forum. I would like to some of Aussie people to let me some serious security people there in Australia who can ask for money, people who make job very fast. We can together finance this project. You will be amazed how fast we will be payed. I have some contacts with people who can fix it but it is expansive for me alone.
    Just one round above some cliff will make Peter much better person.
    About what amount we talk here?

canbetscam
    canbetscam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was 75% through a spreadsheet when guybrush asked to email him on 6th Nov and I know there is definitely two Australians owed money with another 10 unknown who could be Australian. I am going to finish the sheet and put the names on here to hopefully start kicking some arses because this is a bad joke at the moment. Wish I was on first name terms with the Ice Man and he was still alive but we will win or die trying. Any Australians out there who are owed money get in touch on canbetscam@aol.co.uk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

People please be calm. IS NOT OVER! As I said we are working actively on this case, but it takes time. Unfortunately more then I thought.

We will not start anything official until we are sure we will win on court. Better lose few additional months and go in court with a strong case, then sue them now and pray things will go well.

And we HAVE Australian citizens willing to bring legal action against them, that is not a problem anymore (I've spoken with them personally). But this is an international scam, and it is harder because of that (if all owed people were Australian, we would be already ready for court). By harder I don't mean impossible. Just that it takes more time to sort all the legal stuff.

I'm sorry that on every post I ask you for patience, but I must. :/

P.S. Thanks to all the SBR users that contacted me and gave me their data. The list grows every day, and that's good. More owed people are in this, stronger our case is. So if someone else want to join, just contact me to action.against.canbet@gmail.com (just send your nickname, owed amount and country, don't send your personal data, we will not ask for it until we are going on court).

P.P.S. @canbetscam: I will contact you in the next days with my list. And an advice I got from an (Australian) lawyer we are working with: DON'T put your list here! Trust me, the only people you will help that way are Peter and Graeme. Less they know, better is for us. As you see, I can freely talk about our work behind the scenes (those 2 doesn't know who I am, who the lawyer is, and who the other people involved are). But I CANNOT share data about our work, because that way I would give hints to those two, giving them a chance to react somehow, and destroy our preparation. Hopefully you all understand that.
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 12-28-14 at 03:40 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: simply

Namechanger

How do we know you are not Peter or Graeme ?

"Don`t do anything we are working on it and send us all your data while you are at it"

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by Namechanger View Post
    How do we know you are not Peter or Graeme ?
    You cannot know. You can just trust me or not trust me. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Namechanger View Post
    "Don`t do anything we are working on it and send us all your data while you are at it"
    I never said "Don`t do anything". Everyone is free to start something by his hand. And I will be glad if that happens. More simultaneous actions are conducted against them, better it looks for us in general.

Namechanger

OK .

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Thanks for the update Guybrush

canbetscam
    canbetscam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hi Guybrush, Having problems with my canbetscam@aol.co.uk so if you need any help please contact me on jamesmel1@live.co.uk

I will forward my up to date list now to your email above, as you say there Australians owed and eight unknown. I hope this checks against your list and would like to know if you require any law firms information that appear interested or are you happy with the one you have chosen?

Regards

James

lcasey

Happy new year to all down under and all on this board except of course those 2 bastards,I will meet them some time ,be sure of that ,be very sure of that

lcasey

while i do not expect everybody to be the same on the money owed [stolen]issue.,I would be prepared to give half [50%] of my £3000 stolen to who ever got my money returned.

pajo1206

second year!!!

JohnJohnToTheMax
    JohnJohnToTheMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Confirmed Sighting of Peter Lord of Canbet in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia

He was attending the Aquathon and Community Walk for the Australia Day long weekend.

I have spoken to a journalist for the local Illawarra Mercury for Wollongong, Peter's HOMETOWN. His name is Glen Humphries and he can be reached at: ghumphries@fairfaxmedia.com.au

Introduce yourself politely, say how much you lost, how you tried to contact Peter, how not getting your money has been awful.

This is where we figure out which Canbet customers want to moan and which ones want to rightfully complain AND take action.

Better yet, call the Mercury as I did: +61 2 4221 2206. I live in Australia, so easy for me, but even if you're overseas, a calling card or Skype Premium (can call any landline in Australia) costs ONLY FIFTEEN bucks. It would save you money even for personal calls.

I will release Peter Lord's secret Facebook friends list, complete with URL's, on Sunday, if we get enough takers with the Mercury. We can use the FB list to try and get his home address so we can serve him with papers. And we can expose him along the way. He's been lying to his friends about his money issues, I spoke with some today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommy.robredo

JohnJohnToTheMax

I'm new to the forum but can we please, moderators, get my post to a thread of its own? It's a bit hard to gain traction when it's languishing at the bottom of page 48. Trying to organise a big campaign and counterattack here...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnToTheMax View Post
    I'm new to the forum but can we please, moderators, get my post to a thread of its own? It's a bit hard to gain traction when it's languishing at the bottom of page 48. Trying to organise a big campaign and counterattack here...
    I moved it so the people who only check in about Canbet will see it. It would have been lost after 24 hours if I hadn't.

And there is a redirect from the new thread to here as well anyway.

JohnJohnToTheMax

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I moved it so the people who only check in about Canbet will see it. It would have been lost after 24 hours if I hadn't.

And there is a redirect from the new thread to here as well anyway.
    Appreciate that, thanks. Sorry, getting used to forum. Followed without being a member for months

tommyiii
    tommyiii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Thanks John for your work on this. I have sent a lengthy email to Glen Humphries about Canbet. Please everyone follow John's lead and contact Glen so he can see the severity of what Peter Lord and Canbet have done to us. They have let us down badly and are still wealthy people despite what has happened. How can this be right?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

I've emailed Glen Humphries as suggested. Thanks JohnJohn.

lcasey

glen

I have emailed glen humphries as well , hope this is at least a bit of a breakthrough, thanks john

gypsikanu
    gypsikanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Email sent, I am willing to participate in every legal action against this person. I am from Europe but I will come over to Australia to have my money back. Please put me on the list, cheers boys

JohnJohnToTheMax

Some concerns... Those master lists of duped customers seem to be concentrated in too few hands. I don't feel we are being responsive enough and effective as a group.

I nominate someone like lcasey or King_Suckerman to be given the list, or anyone else with a good history of posting here on the issue. I rule myself out because a) I'm busy with getting more information to expose Peter and b) my account here is new.

We need to make sure we can be ultrafast in contacting ground-level victims and getting them to mobilise, contact media etc, email Peter's associates with the names and details I have.

I emailed GuybrushT and haven't heard back from him. Right there, that's DOZENS of people who could be emailing Glen as well about their stories at the same time. As GuybrushT said, the better number of simultaneous actions we have the better. So we need to diversify the pool of people able to contact other victims.

I have a LOT of details about Peter Lord to reveal, one list of social contacts as of Friday this week, his photographs and other information. But I definitely need a bigger response in this thread in the next 36 hours to make any simultaneous action effective.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pajo1206, tommy.robredo, and simply

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Hasn't this story already run in larger papers than the Illawarra Mercury

Don't know why you don't just post whatever info you claim to have instead of the rush (12 months in)/vague waffle - seems like bs tbh.

JohnJohnToTheMax

Quote Originally Posted by potless View Post
    Hasn't this story already run in larger papers than the Illawarra Mercury

Don't know why you don't just post whatever info you claim to have instead of the rush (12 months in)/vague waffle - seems like bs tbh.

Before I reply to your post, for everyone, here are the details of two of Peter Lord's former employers. I recommend you email or (preferably) call them:

Peter Lord worked as some kind of business development director for **********, based on what the staff told me when I called, and which an old (or current?) LinkedIn profile confirmed.

He was some kind of consultant Chairman or COO there. Jesus Christ, what qualifications did he have? Bachelor's Degree in Education (Teaching) and some six week shoddy financial diploma?

Now, Potless, I did try to post about twenty links and email addresses yesterday but SBR's filter automatically flagged it for spam as there were too many addresses.

Illawarra Mercury: because he lives in the Illawarra/Wollongong area. He'd shit a brick, being a kiddies' football coach at Thirroul Rugby League Club and constantly spruiking his involvement with Surf Lifesavers. Having spoken to an ex-colleague of his in Sydney, who works for Crescent Capital Partners, Peter has made virtually no one aware of his business failures and the missing/stolen $1.2m+ of player money. The previous articles didn't really come to those who know him. THAT'S where it hurts.

Lord Fraud deleted his Facebook (again) when he realised I'd called fifteen of his friends, plus some in-laws of his. No matter, all the addresses and photos were copied.

And the main articles were via the ABC, which hardly anyone watches or listens to for that type of news and certainly not the gambling type, and the Herald Sun, which is in Melbourne. Plus, there were no accompanying photos to my knowledge.

One or two stories won't cut it.
    Last edited by Optional; 01-31-15 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Removed previous employer info
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommy.robredo

davecarter
    davecarter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi John John,

I don't see a requirement to post a list of amounts owed on the forum. IGAS are in administration - PWC of Melbourne are the receivers. Both Peter and Graham are being investigated by ASIC. The receivers will have a list of amounts owed already

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I removed the previous employer info.

Harassing them is irresponsible and pointless.

pajo1206

I agree wit you JohnJohnToTheMax.

I suggested to make web site and rank it fast to expose this two bastards, with all data, photos, of them and the family.
    Someone from his close friends and family will Google his name, and find are they.

But we need to organize all. It is not a big job, but it can make big success.
    Also all media will have referent point in that site for they stories.

lcasey

hi Dave , if as you say ,that all is being done officially ,then it would appear that we should just keep in contact on the forum and keep calm.I dont know where you are based,i,mm in UK so always feel pretty helpless as to what is happening and the process that is going through. I suppose it is just that :a process and will work its way through . thanks for posting , liam casey

First ... 45464748495051 ... Last