dilwale
    dilwale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

don't know why they changed processors it was awesome before

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I cashed out of Bodog Nov 27 (snail mail). I logged into my new Bovada account which is now empty, and I had an email waiting with my tracking number. DHL, due to arrive today from singapore. Nothing like depositing something from singapore! Aprox 13 business days/17ish days total. I hope they have their check bouncing problems resolved by this weekend when I deposit.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    Still no funds for me either and waiting for a reply from Bodog for over 24 hours now.

Disappointed ....
    ugh, I know, you'll hear today I'm sure! Thank you kindly for your patience, I know bodog.ca is doing the best they can to get you paid ASAP.

Becky

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    I cashed out of Bodog Nov 27 (snail mail). I logged into my new Bovada account which is now empty, and I had an email waiting with my tracking number. DHL, due to arrive today from singapore. Nothing like depositing something from singapore! Aprox 13 business days/17ish days total. I hope they have their check bouncing problems resolved by this weekend when I deposit.
    At least you have a tracking number! I requested a payout on the 29th so I'm hoping I get one soon.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    I hope they have their check bouncing problems resolved by this weekend when I deposit.

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

16th business day now, still nothing.

Not good.

dilwale

yup nothing for me as well. They asked me to send my bank statement again....Not good at all....

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

ditto.

frank416c
    frank416c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i have gotten in touch with a couple of you already and also bodog becky for help... i requested multiple payouts from nov 28th to dec 8th...i have actually gotten paid once... however it was for the last payment i requested on dec 8th and nothing for the earlier ones ...emailed bodog CS to confirm urgently and havent gotten a response for over 24+ hours... extremely concerned about the previous payments at the moment... greatly appreciate the help from bodog becky however as this thread shows and how its getting bigger and bigger and more and more individuals... bodog.ca is definately having significant delays... i also had to go through the bank statement verification

dilwale

Bodogbecky pls do something for all of us, this is getting to be very very frustrating. Something is wrong and if you can give us some details that would be great......

Winner_13

Theyre email response claims within 30 mins, and if it requires more work up to an hour...they havent responded to my email for more than 24 hours

TopNotch

I've been waiting close to 48 hours to a response to the last email I sent

dilwale

not good not good.....something is up and wrong with bodog these days

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hi All - Bovada Customer Service here!

To start, we just wanted to reassure you that if you have any account specific questions or concerns, the Bovada.LV Customer Service team is available to help you out at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

We know the payout delays are making you guys a little uneasy but we can assure you that you will be paid. Get in contact with our Customer Service Team or send us your account details via PM and we’ll contact you.

dilwale

we are in Canada not US so why do we have to use service@bovada.lv.

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by dilwale View Post
    we are in Canada not US so why do we have to use service@bovada.lv.
    Sorry guys, I know this is totally confusing.

Bovada services US based players. Bovada is not a bodog brand licensee and is completely separate from all companies that are bodog branded, hence why they have their own posting handle. Please use the service@bovada.lv address ONLY if you are located in the US and please PM me if you are playing on a bodog branded site and need some help. I work for bodog so i cannot help anyone with Bovada related issues, but "Bovada Service" can.

For anyone based in Canada and having payout issues at bodog.ca, I just called the head of finance and here's what I've got for ya:

We've had a few reports of DBT payouts not having been received and while all indications show that they were successfully processed both by us and our processor, we are applying as much pressure as possible with them to ensure we get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible and have the funds credited to the customers affected.

I know this is frustrating for all of you, but I promise that you will receive your money- that is a guarantee! In the meantime, your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
    Becky

dilwale

if Bovada Service is confused to tell us to contact them God help us. Glad we have Becky

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Sorry guys, I know this is totally confusing.

Bovada services US based players. Bovada is not a bodog brand licensee and is completely separate from all companies that are bodog branded, hence why they have their own posting handle. Please use the service@bovada.lv address ONLY if you are located in the US and please PM me if you are playing on a bodog branded site and need some help. I work for bodog so i cannot help anyone with Bovada related issues, but "Bovada Service" can.

For anyone based in Canada and having payout issues at bodog.ca, I just called the head of finance and here's what I've got for ya:

We've had a few reports of DBT payouts not having been received and while all indications show that they were successfully processed both by us and our processor, we are applying as much pressure as possible with them to ensure we get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible and have the funds credited to the customers affected.

I know this is frustrating for all of you, but I promise that you will receive your money- that is a guarantee! In the meantime, your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
    Becky
    It's only confusing because of your blatant lies and deception.

dilwale

there must be a lot of us out there not getting our money, not "a few" as they say. How about a count:

1 - me

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

TWO

Winner_13

me and they are making it quite difficult.

does becks still rep this company?

dilwale

winner you are THREE

TopNotch

17 business days now and still nothing.

dilwale

Top notch is 4

Winner_13

My payout request was Nov.22 so getting closer to about a month

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

from everything i read here last few months, there isnt 1 single advantage to having a account there

dilwale

Coolcanuck did you get your payout or any update?

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Wow Bodog is in trouble. Looks like it will take at least a year for them to get back on track if ever.

dilwale

my count has it to atleast 20+ users. God knows how many more. Does anyone have any updates out there?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    me and they are making it quite difficult.

does becks still rep this company?
    No, I have nothing to do with Bovada. I work for Bodog and Bodog Brand left the US market on December 14th, but I am still here for anyone who is playing on a Bodog branded gambling site or has any questions about a Bodog branded organization.

Don't worry thought, you're in good hands with Bovada CS, they will be helping you guys out on this forum under the "Bovada Service" handle.

Becky

dilwale

Becky any updates for us on resolving the payout issues?

Winner_13

k Im in Canada so im still in gd hands with Becky

dilwale

Winner_13 have you been given any updates yet?

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hi all. For those of you who are Bovada players: if you'd like to send us your details in a PM, we will be happy to have someone look into any payout delays for you.

dilwale

we are mostly all in Canada in this thread waiting for direct bank transfers for a long long long time now

First 12345 ... Last