JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by All_Or_Nothing View Post
    Nunes TKO @ +305 or Shevchenko Dec @ +305 is the play.
    I was thinking to hedge with the Nunes KO prop early today but put it off. At +305 it would be silly not too..

Since I already took Shev straight and by decision I can now throw down a few bucks to cover my ass just in case Nunes gets the KO...

Good Post - All or Nothing.. I completely agree...

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Look at Latifi's resume though. He lost to Jan on a liver kick that would have took out ANYONE in the division and he lost to Gegard. If Tom Lawlor can manage to drop you, don't think for a second that Latifi won't either

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Nunes TKO @ +305 or Shevchenko Dec @ +305 is the play.
    No shev has no path to victory, none, zero, ziltch...absolutly none. . and nunes decides if she wants to sub her out or pound her out, very high percentage you lose both of those bets. Every round nunes has fought eventually ends up on the ground and shev is atrocious on the ground, shev has only fought one women in her mma carrer with a winning record, on the feet she throws softer then my baby sister, nunes will walk through anything she offers.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-03-16 at 08:52 PM.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    No shev has no path to victory, none, zero, ziltch...absolutly none. . and nunes decides if she wants to sub her out or pound her out, very high percentage you lose both of those bets. Every round nunes has fought eventually ends up on the ground and shev is atrocious on the ground, shev has only fought one women in her mma carrer with a winning record, on the feet she throws softer then my baby sister, nunes will walk through anything she offers.
    I'm with Josh on this kind of. Shev does have a path to victory and it is by decision because she throws with zero power and has zero grappling. I think if Nunes fails to get the 1st round win, she could fade and Shev could frustrate her with accurate striking and good movement on the feet. I think Nunes in R1 and Shev by decision is the play here.

All_Or_Nothing
    All_Or_Nothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

The more I think about it the best play's are Nunes round 1 @ +350 & Nunes straight @ -120

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I'm with Josh on this kind of. Shev does have a path to victory and it is by decision because she throws with zero power and has zero grappling. I think if Nunes fails to get the 1st round win, she could fade and Shev could frustrate her with accurate striking and good movement on the feet. I think Nunes in R1 and Shev by decision is the play here.
    If it goes to dec, nunes still wins.

JoshKnows46

The more I think about it the best play's are Nunes round 1 @ +350 & Nunes straight @ -120
    Yup.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

UFC tonight show..

McGregor showing off his RR fancy cars, has a bunch of them.. Has a posse he's probably supporting as well.. This reminds me of Mike Tyson, McHammer stories in the making... Lol.. Guy looks like he's enjoying life now. Must be good at the very top but it never lasts..

This guys gonna be broke in a hurry once he stops fighting.. He's a spender of nice things.. We see him driving a new fancy half a million dollar car every 6 months..

5 straight losses in UFC and he goes to Bellator, broke 2 years later and filing for bankruptcy....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-03-16 at 10:49 PM.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

He's hinted that he has an exit plan. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him out the game in 2 years ontop. Short and sweet, go out legend style

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptakhan View Post
    He's hinted that he has an exit plan. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him out the game in 2 years ontop. Short and sweet, go out legend style
    Like GSP did.. They all begin to go broke and eventually all come back... We'll see GSP back in the Octagon soon...

Retirement is just word when you're young and try to hang them up.. Especially when the bank account balances begin to shrink over the years, you got x wives and kids to support every month, mortgages, leases, car payments, bills bills and more bills and no income... You got the fat bank account but when you see it shrink over the years you become aware that the life style your so use to isn't gonna last..

You have 2 choices then,

1) If ya wanna keep up that lifestyle you will need to replenish the bank account so the retirement is then OVER...

2) Incorporate a new simple lifestyle.. Down grade in everything and cut spending completely.. Not easy to do..

BJ Penn is the latest example of this!! .. He's on his way back now.. Needs money...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-03-16 at 11:11 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

No path? If you have seen the cat zingano fight you have the path of victory right there. 200% of effort in round 1, wins big, -200% effort in round 2 and 3 and gets finished. V.S is not cat zingano, i know, but how bad is nunes in round 2 and round 3? We dont know, we know shes bad, but how bad? Very few fighters perform well when tired, chris leben did. But nunes? God knows. But, playing V.S by decision one can potentially win back some losses at an affordable price. No path to victory, im not so sure...what about path couldnt be more clearer? Crystal clear path to victory? Sounds more right..

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like GSP did.. They all begin to go broke and eventually all come back... We'll see GSP back in the Octagon soon...

Retirement is just word when you're young and try to hang them up.. Especially when the bank account balances begin to shrink over the years, you got x wives and kids to support every month, mortgages, leases, car payments, bills bills and more bills and no income... You got the fat bank account but when you see it shrink over the years you become aware that the life style your so use to isn't gonna last..

You have 2 choices then,

1) If ya wanna keep up that lifestyle you will need to replenish the bank account so the retirement is then OVER...

2) Incorporate a new simple lifestyle.. Down grade in everything and cut spending completely.. Not easy to do..

BJ Penn is the latest example of this!! .. He's on his way back now.. Needs money...
    GSP is probably the worst example you could think of, and considering the amount of investment he's made it's very unlikely you ever see him back in any cage/ring. He's never been ''bout that life'' either.

And Penn is hardly back because he's in need of money, that guy could have just lived off of his parents wealth like the rest of his siblings does. Instead he chose to get into the fighting game because he wanted to test himself.

Quite impressive i must say when you only brought up two examples, and both sucked. Maybe a few more !!!!!! in the next post can get you over the line.

Look at Latifi's resume though. He lost to Jan on a liver kick that would have took out ANYONE in the division and he lost to Gegard. If Tom Lawlor can manage to drop you, don't think for a second that Latifi won't either
    Prior to that liverkick Jan was picking him apart from the outside, which is what gave him openings to land that kick. So again it's just another example of how Latifi's complete inability to lead got exploited and ended up an L for him.

If Nunes starts 'running' after her like you suggested by saying that Shev would have no way of keeping Nunes off her then her having 'pillow fists' wouldn't matter much since Nunes would be the one bringing the 'momentum' to the equation and Shev would just have to put up her fist for Nunes to run into.

Shev really only need to survive five minutes, after that Nunes becomes a shell of herself in every fight that has gone past 5. And it's WMMA which means athletes fighting on 100% emotion, any person trying to call fighters there 'locks' are fkn off their rocker unless it's JJ (or Holms who both have multiple years of being champs in other disciplines in their past)
    Last edited by plekz; 03-04-16 at 06:55 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave plekz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    No path? If you have seen the cat zingano fight you have the path of victory right there. 200% of effort in round 1, wins big, -200% effort in round 2 and 3 and gets finished. V.S is not cat zingano, i know, but how bad is nunes in round 2 and round 3? We dont know, we know shes bad, but how bad? Very few fighters perform well when tired, chris leben did. But nunes? God knows. But, playing V.S by decision one can potentially win back some losses at an affordable price. No path to victory, im not so sure...what about path couldnt be more clearer? Crystal clear path to victory? Sounds more right..
    Come on, your better than this bj, watch some of shevs fights, and I'll breakdown why she has no chance at a dec when I get back home in a few hours, I have faith you can figure it out before I get back. Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime. I'll cut up the fish and feed him to you when I get back, but first I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself and that comment of a clear path to victory.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-04-16 at 07:05 AM.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Nate only has a punchers chance. Mac is too good at avoiding subs and too intelligent to have the fight go there when he has better hands and kicks. I tried imagining the fight and its either Nate gets caught by a counter, survives and never recovers for a dec. loss or he gets stopped right there.

VinagreSantos
    VinagreSantos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I don´t like Conor Mcgregor trash talking but he´s a great fighter. I don´t think Nate can do something, besides eating shots. Dana and Conor know too. Pettis, Cerrone and Khabib they all want this fight, but UFC choose Nate....I wonder why....from this 4, he´s the one with less chances...
    But like every other fighter, Mcgregor´s time will came. Fedor, GSP, Spider, Cain, Rousey, Aldo...they looked invicible at sometime. In 155 its simple to see him loose....Just make him fight Khabib...That nice and flowy movement, will turn into being stucked on the floor.

bjpenn85

Come on, your better than this bj, watch some of shevs fights, and I'll breakdown why she has no chance at a dec when I get back home in a few hours, I have faith you can figure it out before I get back. Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime. I'll cut up the fish and feed him to you when I get back, but first I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself and that comment of a clear path to victory.
    Challenge accepted!

bjpenn85

And btw, have anyone seen Valentinas record, first fight in 2003. Shes 27 now, that means she had her first pro mma fight when she was 14 years old. Pretty cray cray

bjpenn85

Well, after watching tape my confidence in Valentinos chances of winning a decision is weaker but not a whole lot. My concern has never been if nunes is good enough, its about, does she have the cardio. No tape, no conlusion. If i win early i will probably play her even more than i have no. I have only one unit at stake, and then hedge with Valentina by dec. Valentina still has a path of victory here, as anyone else has on Nunes theoretically, until the day she shows she can last longer than 2 minutes.

When that being said, she has the experience on her side, also the grappling acumen, so nunes def can grind and then win a dec, win by tko, or sub. She has a lot more ways to win.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    GSP is probably the worst example you could think of, and considering the amount of investment he's made it's very unlikely you ever see him back in any cage/ring. He's never been ''bout that life'' either.

And Penn is hardly back because he's in need of money, that guy could have just lived off of his parents wealth like the rest of his siblings does. Instead he chose to get into the fighting game because he wanted to test himself.

Quite impressive i must say when you only brought up two examples, and both sucked.
    If you're gonna call my post hog wash I suggest you get your facts straight first... Use common sense on such matters..

- GSP will come back as there has been talk about that stirring up for some time now. The lure of that super fight with Silva and big payday has peeked GSP's interest for some time now... http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/4/22...-for-one-fight

- BJ Penn may not need the money but I'm sure the lure of a payday helped him make his decision to come back..

Don't be so blind to such things Plex.. Most fighters fight for the money and or come back for the money.. Ken Shamrock and Royce Gracie are perfect examples of that..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Live weigh in video feed -

plekz

- GSP will come back as there has been talk about that stirring up for some time now. The lure of that super fight with Silva and big payday has peeked GSP's interest for some time now... http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/4/22...-for-one-fight

- BJ Penn may not need the money but I'm sure the lure of a payday helped him make his decision to come back..
    People have been talking about GSP's comeback since the day after he left, he's still to make a return. GSP after ACL-surgery on both knees is not someone i ever see returning to the sport. And there is no reason what so ever for him to do it either really, he's invested wisely and could easily live off of that and everything else he has his fingers in for the rest of his life.

Penn have never been about the 'money' he's your archetype Conor a guy that didn't give two fk's what weight classes he fought at (i mean he's fought as high as lhw for christ sake) he just wanted to compete and test himself.

It's fkn hilarious btw when you post a link to a article from april 2015, guess what we are one month away from it being april 2016 meaning it's been a year and he still ain't back.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Well, after watching tape my confidence in Valentinos chances of winning a decision is weaker but not a whole lot. My concern has never been if nunes is good enough, its about, does she have the cardio. No tape, no conlusion. If i win early i will probably play her even more than i have no. I have only one unit at stake, and then hedge with Valentina by dec. Valentina still has a path of victory here, as anyone else has on Nunes theoretically, until the day she shows she can last longer than 2 minutes.

When that being said, she has the experience on her side, also the grappling acumen, so nunes def can grind and then win a dec, win by tko, or sub. She has a lot more ways to win.
    Nailed it, the chances of it even going the distance in the first place are so minuscule, we are basically talking semantics, the grappling advantage is huge, i cant overstate this enough, shev is completely lost on the ground, then thing is though, she chooses to take fights there, which shows a low fighter iq, and that she isnt aware of her deficiency, and every round nunes has ever fought has hit the mate, so even if nunes is gassed its likely that she or shev will take it down, once on the mate, the skill disparity is so vast, that even a 25% nunes can take top position, nunes can lay in her guard for 3 rounds, and there is absolutly nothing shev can do about it, once underneath nunes, she will be there for the rest of the round, till nuness ko's her with her destructive gnp, subs her, or unless nunes chooses to let her up or is inactive and the ref stands it up. this isnt a kickboxing match, and neither is the latifi fight, this is a mma fight, nunes and latifi decide where the fights take place, if latifi wants to sit his fat rhino body on gian for 3 rounds, he can, he wants to wear him out in the first with takedowns, and ko him in the 2nd, he can, people betting on gian to grow a brain over night and fight a smart gameplan, even if he does grow a brain over night, latifi can crush that gameplan in a second, latifi has more power, better chin, better wrestling, same with nunes...you can always find a reason to talk yourself out a play, or you can hedge every fight and cut 700-1200 dollars into your profit like jibby, but ya'll here finding low percentage shit and talking yourselves off solid locks, yea gian has a punchers chance but at +170, everyone does, but is that a number you want on a punchers chance, i can understand hedging with gian ko, but hedging on shev dec, i can not stand for. shev has fought 1 women with a winning record, and that women is trash as well, she has a padded record with like 6 chicks with 0-1 records, she is a specialist at punching pads, has no power, and no ground game, and poor fighter iq, does that sound like someone that is gonna beat a top 5 fighter, does that sound like someone that should be at even money, this is basically stealing, nunes should be no lower than -700 in this fight, maybe shev beating JJ in a kickboxing match at a lower weight class, or nunes gassing against a alpha female gave us this line, the people betting on shev have no clue what they are looking at, this is a pitbull against a Pomeranian, this is a mismatch. even mcgregor has more of a chance of losing then nunes has of losing a dec, i rank them as this on strength, nunes, mcgregor, miranda, latifi in that order, but dont get me wrong, all 4 are stone cold locks, and there is no reason to hedge any of these bets, let the chips fall were they may, stop looking for little shit and talking yourselves off of bets, stop listening to every tom dic.k and harry's opinion. my opinion should be the only opinion anyone concerns themselves with, and that's just the intelligent thing to do, that could be the diffrence from losing money or winning money, as you all know my track record, anyone elses opinion, just let that shi.t roll off your shoulders.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-04-16 at 12:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

GoodSun gave JoshKnows46 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: All_Or_Nothing

JoshKnows46

i have one concern, what nunes will look like at weigh-ins, shes brazilian and jacked, any thoughts if she might be a juicer? if she looks her normal self, i'm gonna throw a full unit on 1st round finish, and 1/3rd of a unit on 2nd round finish.

TPowell

i have one concern, what nunes will look like at weigh-ins, shes brazilian and jacked, any thoughts if she might be a juicer? if she looks her normal self, i'm gonna throw a full unit on 1st round finish, and 1/3rd of a unit on 2nd round finish.
    At women's banatamweight, I wouldn't think she'd be juicing but who knows

plekz

if latifi wants to sit his fat rhino body on gian for 3 rounds, he can, he wants to wear him out in the first with takedowns, and ko him in the 2nd, he can, people betting on gian to grow a brain over night and fight a smart gameplan, even if he does grow a brain over night, latifi can crush that gameplan in a second
    Latifi can't lead to save his life, what is it about this that you completly fail to grasp? All his losses are by people who have simply refused to collapse the space and offered him entry, instead they've kept him at the end of their strikes and he's been picked apart.

You calling a guy who throughout his career has shown a complete inability to collapse space on his own a 'lock' is full retard territory.

Is Latifi the more likely party to win? Yeah he is, because Villante tends to 'check out' and do dumb stuff, but that's pretty much what you are betting on, you aren't betting on Latifi having a multitude of ways of winning, because he really doesn't as for the third time (apparently you have severe difficulties grasping the concept of someone being unable to 'lead' and what it entails) LATIFI CAN'T LEAD FOR SHIT.

bjpenn85

Nailed it, the chances of it even going the distance in the first place are so minuscule, we are basically talking semantics, the grappling advantage is huge, i cant overstate this enough, shev is completely lost on the ground, then thing is though, she chooses to take fights there, which shows a low fighter iq, and that she isnt aware of her deficiency, and every round nunes has ever fought has hit the mate, so even if nunes is gassed its likely that she or shev will take it down, once on the mate, the skill disparity is so vast, that even a 25% nunes can take top position, nunes can lay in her guard for 3 rounds, and there is absolutly nothing shev can do about it, once underneath nunes, she will be there for the rest of the round, till nuness ko's her with her destructive gnp, subs her, or unless nunes chooses to let her up or is inactive and the ref stands it up. this isnt a kickboxing match, and neither is the latifi fight, this is a mma fight, nunes and latifi decide where the fights take place, if latifi wants to sit his fat rhino body on gian for 3 rounds, he can, he wants to wear him out in the first with takedowns, and ko him in the 2nd, he can, people betting on gian to grow a brain over night and fight a smart gameplan, even if he does grow a brain over night, latifi can crush that gameplan in a second, latifi has more power, better chin, better wrestling, same with nunes...you can always find a reason to talk yourself out a play, or you can hedge every fight and cut 700-1200 dollars into your profit like jibby, but ya'll here finding low percentage shit and talking yourselves off solid locks, yea gian has a punchers chance but at +170, everyone does, but is that a number you want on a punchers chance, i can understand hedging with gian ko, but hedging on shev dec, i can not stand for. shev has fought 1 women with a winning record, and that women is trash as well, she has a padded record with like 6 chicks with 0-1 records, she is a specialist at punching pads, has no power, and no ground game, and poor fighter iq, does that sound like someone that is gonna beat a top 5 fighter, does that sound like someone that should be at even money, this is basically stealing, nunes should be no lower than -700 in this fight, maybe shev beating JJ in a kickboxing match at a lower weight class, or nunes gassing against a alpha female gave us this line, the people betting on shev have no clue what they are looking at, this is a pitbull against a Pomeranian, this is a mismatch. even mcgregor has more of a chance of losing then nunes has of losing a dec, i rank them as this on strength, nunes, mcgregor, miranda, latifi in that order, but dont get me wrong, all 4 are stone cold locks, and there is no reason to hedge any of these bets, let the chips fall were they may, stop looking for little shit and talking yourselves off of bets, stop listening to every tom dic.k and harry's opinion. my opinion should be the only opinion anyone concerns themselves with, and that's just the intelligent thing to do, that could be the diffrence from losing money or winning money, as you all know my track record, anyone elses opinion, just let that shi.t roll off your shoulders.
    Most of this is true, but she beat sara mcmann,so she isnt that bad. If you looked on her record, you would instantly have thought, this record is padded, but she did actually beat mcmann, after only 8 days notice. Crappy ground game, does nothing, but the trips are decent, but she cant do nothing. No passing, no sub attempts, just lay and pray. As long as nunes doesnt tire, thats it, as long as she doesnt tire. Were not believing up in here, were bettors, investors. I will put a sprinkle on dec, not because i believe will win a dec, its because im scared homie. and i hate losing. And in all fight i have lost money so far, this year, its by dec. A razor close dec.

JoshKnows46

At women's banatamweight, I wouldn't think she'd be juicing but who knows
    i know, but she must cut a bunch of weight to get to that weight class, she's jacked.

Name:  Amanda-Nunes.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  41.9 KB

JoshKnows46

Latifi can't lead to save his life, what is it about this that you completly fail to grasp? All his losses are by people who have simply refused to collapse the space and offered him entry, instead they've kept him at the end of their strikes and he's been picked apart.

You calling a guy who throughout his career has shown a complete inability to collapse space on his own a 'lock' is full retard territory.

Is Latifi the more likely party to win? Yeah he is, because Villante tends to 'check out' and do dumb stuff, but that's pretty much what you are betting on, you aren't betting on Latifi having a multitude of ways of winning, because he really doesn't as for the third time (apparently you have severe difficulties grasping the concept of someone being unable to 'lead' and what it entails) LATIFI CAN'T LEAD FOR SHIT.

for the 2nd time, this isnt kickboxing, latifi is the better wrestler, so there goes your path to victory, lets see gian create space from his back... what a dope... haha

bjpenn85

And shes the most aggressive fighter in the ufc, by far. Nunes is fakking crazy. May be roids yeah

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

no doubt lol......jackED
    i know, but she must cut a bunch of weight to get to that weight class, she's jacked.

Name:  Amanda-Nunes.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  41.9 KB

plekz

for the 2nd time, this isnt kickboxing, latifi is the better wrestler, so there goes your path to victory, lets see gian create space from his back... what a dope... haha
    A person who can't lead, can't collapse space either, to set up takedown entries you use feints or actual strikes. Unless you wanna run the risk of getting knocked the fck out. Otherwise if this was a ''non issue'' for him, how come he didn't even try in all his losses and just stood there getting picked apart?

I mean, he should have just ''ressled'' them right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    no doubt lol......jackED
    If Nunes doesn't finish in round 1 I think she loses rounds 2 and 3 on points. That's the way I see this fight going anyways..

Like Nate Diaz said all these Brazilians juice.. It's mostly been the Brazilians that get caught as well.. They have to make up for their lack of wrestling skills by juicing and being as strong as they can.. Nunes is probably jacked.. She'll still gas out after a round juiced up or not..

I'd suggest if anyone is making a play on Nunes consider these 2 props for value -

1421 Nunes wins in round 1 +335

1433 Nunes wins by TKO/KO +270
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-04-16 at 01:55 PM.

JoshKnows46

A person who can't lead, can't collapse space either, to set up takedown entries you use feints or actual strikes. Unless you wanna run the risk of getting knocked the fck out. Otherwise if this was a ''non issue'' for him, how come he didn't even try in all his losses and just stood there getting picked apart?

I mean, he should have just ''ressled'' them right?
    jan fight was over in 1 round, mousasi has a ground game. your grasping at straws here...

plekz

jan fight was over in 1 round, mousasi has a ground game. your grasping at straws here...
    And you are embarassing yourself son. Fk does Mousasi having a ground game and Jan KO'ing him in one have to do with all Latifi's losses have had the same overlapping pattern throughout his career? He's lost to everyone he's fought who hasn't willingly collapsed the space between him and them.

I mean more or less the only strike he even throws is a counter right, and he doesn't throw combinations. So if a opponent has a ground game that means when you stand there for 4 rounds eating a hard jab? you shouldn't try and switch things up and atleast try to take them down?

Like Nate Diaz said all these Brazilians juice.. It's mostly been the Brazilians that get caught as well.. They have to make up for their lack of wrestling skills by juicing and being as strong as they can.. Nunes is probably jacked.. She'll still gas out after a round juiced up or not..
    You really are quite the posterboy for ignorant american pieces of shit if you actually believe that to be true. Yeah makes all the sense in the world to go hammer steroids, to go ''hulk'' instead of learning say luta livre?

And you'd be surprised how many people are juicing. Most people use it to stay fit though for recovery purposes and to cut convalesence time on injuries. Getting popped is like an IQ test, it means you are either to dumb to hire proper staff or you don't have the financial means to hire proper staff.
    Last edited by plekz; 03-04-16 at 02:05 PM.

JoshKnows46

And you are embarassing yourself son. Fk does Mousasi having a ground game and Jan KO'ing him in one have to do with all Latifi's losses have had the same overlapping pattern throughout his career? He's lost to everyone he's fought who hasn't willingly collapsed the space between him and them.

I mean more or less the only strike he even throws is a counter right, and he doesn't throw combinations. So if a opponent has a ground game that means when you stand there for 4 rounds eating a hard jab? you shouldn't try and switch things up and atleast try to take them down?

You really are quite the posterboy for ignorant american pieces of shit if you actually believe that to be true. Yeah makes all the sense in the world to go hammer steroids, to go ''hulk'' instead of learning say luta livre?

And you'd be surprised how many people are juicing. Most people use it to stay fit though for recovery purposes and to cut convalesence time on injuries. Getting popped is like an IQ test, it means you are either to dumb to hire proper staff or you don't have the financial means to hire proper staff.
    who knows what would have happen if he lasted longer against jan, is the point, and comparing mousasi and jan to gian is laughable. latifi took that mousasi fight on short notice and has said he was eating like shit for that fight and had to cut a ton of weight....we'll see who's embarrasing themsellves tomorrow night, meet me in my office after the fight boy.

First ... 3456789 ... Last